Moderators: The Shadowscythe, Quantumsurfer

Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am

Introductions

Post by Vami IV » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:05 pm

POST CENSORED FOR FOLLOWING REASON(S):
  • -PRE-2014 VAMI
Last edited by Vami IV on Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Thesson
Cannon Fodder

Re: Introductions

Post by Thesson » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:49 pm

No. Why on earth would you make this the best planet in the world while also the worst. Bad tone and awful all around. It's like you were trying to be an asshole with this one.

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

Post by cleanupcrew » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:53 pm

It's not even a brik fiction. Get it out of artwork and into the wiki, or even better in the armory with pics. If you want to put it here it should have a plot and some characters.

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:12 pm

I know this planet. The Zupponn Mining Co. controls all economic interests on it and has it wired to blow once the GT runs dry.

Arkbrik
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by Arkbrik » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:26 pm

Thesson wrote:No. Why on earth would you make this the best planet in the world while also the worst. Bad tone and awful all around. It's like you were trying to be an asshole with this one.
Wut? It's not the best or worst planet, it's the biggest planet. And the tone is not worse than any other average planet description. Did you even read it? It's like you were trying to be an asshole with that post.
Colette wrote:It's not even a brik fiction. Get it out of artwork and into the wiki, or even better in the armory with pics. If you want to put it here it should have a plot and some characters.
Nope. This forum is for everything that I and Hoboman consider art. And I have a very broad definition of art. You should be able to post this kind of stuff somewhere on the BrikWars forums, because it's cool, but not in the Armory, because it has no pics, so Artwork is the natural place for it.
Zupponn wrote:I know this planet. The Zupponn Mining Co. controls all economic interests on it and has it wired to blow once the GT runs dry.
Hey, what a coincidence, guess what Vergilius Raskolnikov has done with the Zupponn Mining Co...

---

I don't get all the aggression. Has this Vami_IV person done something to deserve our eternal hatred that I've missed?

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

Post by cleanupcrew » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:30 pm

Arkbrik wrote:
Thesson wrote:No. Why on earth would you make this the best planet in the world while also the worst. Bad tone and awful all around. It's like you were trying to be an asshole with this one.
Wut? It's not the best or worst planet, it's the biggest planet. And the tone is not worse than any other average planet description. Did you even read it? It's like you were trying to be an asshole with that post.
Colette wrote:It's not even a brik fiction. Get it out of artwork and into the wiki, or even better in the armory with pics. If you want to put it here it should have a plot and some characters.
Nope. This forum is for everything that I and Hoboman consider art. And I have a very broad definition of art. You should be able to post this kind of stuff somewhere on the BrikWars forums, because it's cool, but not in the Armory, because it has no pics, so Artwork is the natural place for it.
Zupponn wrote:I know this planet. The Zupponn Mining Co. controls all economic interests on it and has it wired to blow once the GT runs dry.
Hey, what a coincidence, guess what Vergilius Raskolnikov has done with the Zupponn Mining Co...

---

I don't get all the aggression. Has this Vami_IV person done something to deserve our eternal hatred that I've missed?
Tons of Weaboo crap and some other stuff that I can't remember has made him slightly unlikeable.

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:54 pm

Yeah, I was kind of confused by the uninvited aggro also, until I looked at the list of people aggroing. Thesson and Colette have been (or still are, depending who you ask) in the "slightly unlikable" camp and were both subjected to the same kind of knee-jerk abuse in the past; they're just paying forward the same treatment. Victims of abuse go on to abuse; tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme etc.

In Zupponn's case I forget whether he was ever hazed the way Thesson and Colette were, or if he was already a jerk when he first got here.
Thesson wrote:the best planet in the world
Also, lol
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

Post by cleanupcrew » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:08 pm

My apologies stubby, that was unbecoming behavior. I promise to act nicer to Vami_IV in the future.

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:15 pm

Oh I don't care if you're not nice; niceness is for the New People forum. I just think it's funny to come up with bullshit theories on the motivations behind everybody dogpiling on what I thought was a kind of an interesting start of an idea for a planet and religion.
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

Vami IV

Post by Vami IV » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:30 pm

• -PRE-2014 VAMI
Last edited by Vami IV on Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.

aoffan23
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by aoffan23 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:35 pm

Vami_IV wrote:@ Thesson If you have a son, I feel for him. He must be wondering what his inmature dad is doing, sniffinf pot and staring at the strange box on the desk you live in. Get a life.
:omnom:
Spoiler
Show
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.
I agree with Warhead.

Ben-Jammin
Mega Blok

Post by Ben-Jammin » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:05 pm

Vami_IV wrote:@ Zuppon I repect that you are trying to maintain your :troll: status, but you live under a rather large, unmoveable rock. There is a magical veil with similar qualites as the ore in Medivo's crust that prevents from sci-fiing. This is why I am stuck, and cannot crush the Britannians.
The plot thickens.

Vami IV

Post by Vami IV » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:02 pm

• -PRE-2014 VAMI
Last edited by Vami IV on Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zupponn

Post by Zupponn » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:18 pm

stubby wrote:Thesson and Colette have been (or still are, depending who you ask) in the "slightly unlikable"
Thesson was considered unlikable? I know of Colette's problems, but I don't think that Thesson ever got any flak from anybody. :?
stubby wrote:In Zupponn's case I forget whether he was ever hazed the way Thesson and Colette were, or if he was already a jerk when he first got here.
I'm not sure that I was. I tried really hard not to come off as a douche early on and remember Warhead liking me. Then I sort of just picked up the same attitude that everyone else has around here. Or maybe I was a jerk the whole time and it manifested itself as time went by. I'd accept that. :D
Vami_IV wrote:@ Zuppon I repect that you are trying to maintain your :troll: status, but you live under a rather large, unmoveable rock. There is a magical veil with similar qualites as the ore in Medivo's crust that prevents from sci-fiing. This is why I am stuck, and cannot crush the Britannians.
You have passed the test by not getting booty bothered and in the process have made the planet sound a whole lot more interesting. So, the ZMC is not on the planet, but broadcasts this to other factions in order to keep the area relatively quiet while we try study the anti-sci-fi ore with our high tech equipment. :D

Whiteagle
whiteeagle problems
whiteeagle problems

Post by Whiteagle » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:33 pm

What I'd like to know is how a solid planet that makes a gas giant look small can possibly exist...

...Unless it ISN'T a solid planet IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

Calling it now, the whole planet is actual a Dyson Sphere!