Introductions

The wide crazy world of art and also stuff

Moderators: Hoboman, Arkbrik

Re: Introductions

Postby The Shadowscythe » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:30 pm

Whiteagle wrote:What I'd like to know is how a solid planet that makes a gas giant look small can possibly exist...

...Unless it ISN'T a solid planet IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

Calling it now, the whole planet is actual a Dyson Sphere!


YOUR MOTHER IS A DYSON SPHERE!!!! :troll:
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2565
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: Introductions

Postby Whiteagle » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:40 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:
Whiteagle wrote:What I'd like to know is how a solid planet that makes a gas giant look small can possibly exist...

...Unless it ISN'T a solid planet IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

Calling it now, the whole planet is actual a Dyson Sphere!


YOUR MOTHER IS A DYSON SPHERE!!!! :troll:

Your momma so fat, if she were a hypothetical stellar-scale mega-structure, Physicist would say she's theoretically implausible!
Oh SNAP!
User avatar
Whiteagle
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1487
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Re: Introductions

Postby Vami IV » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:33 pm

Whiteagle wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote:
Whiteagle wrote:What I'd like to know is how a solid planet that makes a gas giant look small can possibly exist...

...Unless it ISN'T a solid planet IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

Calling it now, the whole planet is actual a Dyson Sphere!


YOUR MOTHER IS A DYSON SPHERE!!!! :troll:

Your momma so fat, if she were a hypothetical stellar-scale mega-structure, Physicist would say she's theoretically implausible!
Oh SNAP!


Image
Image
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1371
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Introductions

Postby The Shadowscythe » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:02 am

You are kidding me right?

Your mother was the reason we had to invent FTL in the first place - Just to get from one side of her waistline to the other.
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2565
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: Introductions

Postby Vami IV » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:59 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:You are kidding me right?

Your mother was the reason we had to invent FTL in the first place - Just to get from one side of her waistline to the other.


QUICK!
Someone get Shadow his mornig coffee!
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1371
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Introductions

Postby Thesson » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:21 pm

I like the revised version better. Also I have this new found hate for Vami.
Image
User avatar
Thesson
Dimmy
 
Posts: 601
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 9:14 pm
Location: Mars

Re: Introductions

Postby Vami IV » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:18 pm

BEHOLD MY POWER OF VERBAL RANTING!!
Last edited by Vami IV on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1371
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Introductions

Postby The Shadowscythe » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:27 am

Wut?
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2565
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: Introductions

Postby mgb519 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:44 am

Not so much "verbal burning," as you call it, but rather a good example of how not to use the English language.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2521
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Previous

Return to Artwork

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests