Hey assholes!

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

Hey assholes!

Postby Silverdream » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:24 pm


**************************************

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

**************************************
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7296
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Hey assholes!

Postby Predator » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:28 pm

I thought all pr0n went in thunderdumb?
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: Hey assholes!

Postby Arkbrik » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:58 pm

Image
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
User avatar
Arkbrik
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2525
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:18 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Hey assholes!

Postby Predator » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:19 pm

:rtfm:
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: Hey assholes!

Postby Nitewatchman » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:11 pm

Silverdream banned? Victory.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
User avatar
Nitewatchman
Galidor
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Pants.

Re: Hey assholes!

Postby Zupponn » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:18 pm

Nitewatchman wrote:Silverdream banned? Victory.

Not like it's ever achieved anything. Besides, I think he likes it.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies
 
Posts: 5367
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Hey assholes!

Postby Colette » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:39 pm

This must have been because Natalya threatened we were going to tie Silva in bans.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2422
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Hey assholes!

Postby Kalvinator » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:02 pm

Colette wrote:This must have been because Natalya threatened we were going to tie Silva in bans.

That's what I was thinking too. :D
Image
User avatar
Kalvinator
in need of one still
 
Posts: 1455
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.

Re: Hey assholes!

Postby Silverdream » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:49 am

I win!
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7296
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest