Bring back Man stuff! Fuck your Filter!

Since the dawn of time, one genre of music has dominated and ruled with an iron fist

Moderators: Apollyon, BFenix

Re: Bring back Man stuff! Fuck your Filter!

Postby Predator » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:46 am

What did the guy look like brag? Redneck or Chuck Norrís?
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: Bring back Man stuff! Fuck your Filter!

Postby Warhead » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:56 am

Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10916
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Re: Bring back Man stuff! Fuck your Filter!

Postby Bragallot » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:02 am

Predator wrote:What did the guy look like brag? Redneck or Chuck Norrís?


He was actually kinda skinny, and not that tall. Which makes it even more badass, lol.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
Silent-sigfig wrote:
motorhead fan wrote:Colette, why have they all got soup stains on they're coats

One characteristic of nerds is lack of hygiene
User avatar
Bragallot
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5305
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Gloating over my driver's license

Re: Bring back Man stuff! Fuck your Filter!

Postby Warhead » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:16 am

Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10916
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Re: Bring back Man stuff! Fuck your Filter!

Postby GeneralOfDeath » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:05 pm

mgb519 wrote:Cool. I jogged about two miles, which for me is about average.


I walk an average of 3 miles a day, 4 days a week. The rest of the time I spend sleeping or on here.
Let's Play X-Com: UFO Defense

The New Guy's Guide to the Brikwars Forums

Threads Won: 1 2

Times Banned: 6

Time Banned: 4 Days 2 Hours
TROLOLO
GeneralOfDeath
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 930
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:18 am
Location: Waiting for my ban to expire

Re: Bring back Man stuff! Fuck your Filter!

Postby mgb519 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:48 pm

GeneralOfDeath wrote:
mgb519 wrote:Cool. I jogged about two miles, which for me is about average.


I walk an average of 3 miles a day, 4 days a week. The rest of the time I spend sleeping or on here.

Leaving all of 0% of your time to work or go to school. Interesting.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2529
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: Bring back Man stuff! Fuck your Filter!

Postby Silverdream » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:05 pm

I'm so manly, my friend deleted my Pokemon save game, and I only cried for twenty minutes.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7429
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Bring back Man stuff! Fuck your Filter!

Postby Predator » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:27 pm

Silverdream wrote:I'm so metal, my friend deleted my Pokemon save game, and I only cried for twenty minutes.

Pokémon save from wut?
Gen1 Gen2 Gen3(The baws) Or the newer shit?
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: Bring back Man stuff! Fuck your Filter!

Postby GeneralOfDeath » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:19 pm

mgb519 wrote:
GeneralOfDeath wrote:
mgb519 wrote:Cool. I jogged about two miles, which for me is about average.


I walk an average of 3 miles a day, 4 days a week. The rest of the time I spend sleeping or on here.

Leaving all of 0% of your time to work or go to school. Interesting.


Yep, pretty much.
Let's Play X-Com: UFO Defense

The New Guy's Guide to the Brikwars Forums

Threads Won: 1 2

Times Banned: 6

Time Banned: 4 Days 2 Hours
TROLOLO
GeneralOfDeath
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 930
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:18 am
Location: Waiting for my ban to expire

Re: Bring back Man stuff! Fuck your Filter!

Postby Silverdream » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:43 pm

Predator wrote:
Silverdream wrote:I'm so metal, my friend deleted my Pokemon save game, and I only cried for twenty minutes.

Pokémon save from wut?
Gen1 Gen2 Gen3(The baws) Or the newer shit?


Crystal. The methiest Pokemon game in existance.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7429
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Bring back Man stuff! Fuck your Filter!

Postby GeneralOfDeath » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:46 pm

:shock: I actually have something I agree with Silver on like Bonn-o-Tron...
Let's Play X-Com: UFO Defense

The New Guy's Guide to the Brikwars Forums

Threads Won: 1 2

Times Banned: 6

Time Banned: 4 Days 2 Hours
TROLOLO
GeneralOfDeath
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 930
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:18 am
Location: Waiting for my ban to expire

Re: Bring back Man stuff! Fuck your Filter!

Postby Zupponn » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:31 pm

I actually fixed my Pokemon Silver. With tools!
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5509
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Bring back Man stuff! Fuck your Filter!

Postby Predator » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:12 pm

That game was so epic. Anyone else have the nostalgias when you were 1 bush away from the road and then: A wild pokemon appears!
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: Bring back Man stuff! Fuck your Filter!

Postby R4m3N » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:41 pm

Image

SSnnniiiiiiiffff...Hmmm, violence...
Image
User avatar
R4m3N
Officer
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 8:31 pm
Location: Chinese restaurant.

Re: Bring back Man stuff! Fuck your Filter!

Postby Predator » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:51 pm

Spoiler: show
R4m3N wrote:
SSnnniiiiiiiffff...Hmmm, violence...
That's MFW Mandos.
Mando's who aren't properly converted and put to good use, that is.
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

PreviousNext

Return to The Metal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests