The Greater Anschluss of Image, GIF, and Youtube Republics

All mods enter, no mods leave.
Attn: Mods and Admins
- Move topics that were locked for being shit to Thunderdumb
- Thunderdumb shall serve as the trash pit for the forum
Also: Trololo

Moderators: The Shadowscythe, Butthurt, Moronstudios, Killer Karetsu, Tuefish, Pwnerade, IVhorseman, warman45, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Dr. X, ikensall, Arkbrik, Timedude, Tzan, Silverdream, Keldoclock, Ross_Varn, Elmagnifico, Magic Soap, OneEye589, 501stCadians, Maverick, Warhead, Zahru II, Natalya, BFenix, Colette, Apollyon, piltogg, Thesson, BrickSyd

Re: YOUTUBE MEGATHREAD PART DEUX

Postby GeneralOfDeath » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:45 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmDLL4Sbcd8

Sweet, sweet ear candy for those of us who had a childhood.
Let's Play X-Com: UFO Defense

The New Guy's Guide to the Brikwars Forums

Threads Won: 1 2

Times Banned: 6

Time Banned: 4 Days 2 Hours
TROLOLO
GeneralOfDeath
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 930
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:18 am
Location: Waiting for my ban to expire

Re: Post random Gifs! WARNING: TOO AWESOME FOR THOSE WITH DI

Postby GeneralOfDeath » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:50 pm

Best part is that I'm not a Texan, but I do come from the middle of nowhere.
Let's Play X-Com: UFO Defense

The New Guy's Guide to the Brikwars Forums

Threads Won: 1 2

Times Banned: 6

Time Banned: 4 Days 2 Hours
TROLOLO
GeneralOfDeath
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 930
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:18 am
Location: Waiting for my ban to expire

Re: Post random Gifs! WARNING: TOO AWESOME FOR THOSE WITH DI

Postby stubby » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:31 pm

Silverdream wrote:Lesbians can prematurely ejaculate?

They sure can, but it's not a game-ender. The ones who do are, for the most part, more than happy to keep going for a dozen more times.

If you encounter this issue, allow me to personally recommend the Liberator Fascinator Microfiber Throe Blanket. Machine washable and very effective at preventing overenthusiastic lesbians from turning your mattress into a lake.
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4724
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Post random Gifs! WARNING: TOO AWESOME FOR THOSE WITH DI

Postby Predator » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:06 pm

Stubby, stop inventing stupid stuff that is actually really handy if you think about it.
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: YOUTUBE MEGATHREAD PART DEUX

Postby Predator » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:09 pm

I loved pokemon music.
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: Post random Gifs! WARNING: TOO AWESOME FOR THOSE WITH DI

Postby Warhead » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:34 pm

He's not making stuff up. Also, I'm pretty sure all or most women have the capacity to be squirters. If you do it right.
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10920
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Re: Post random Gifs! WARNING: TOO AWESOME FOR THOSE WITH DI

Postby Predator » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:15 pm

Warhead wrote:He's not making stuff up. Also, I'm pretty sure all or most women have the capacity to be squirters. If you do it right.

:warhead: .

If that stuff exist, then we're fucked. Those things will suck up the world!
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: Post random Gifs! WARNING: TOO AWESOME FOR THOSE WITH DI

Postby stubby » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:55 pm

Predator wrote:If that stuff exist, then we're fucked. Those things will suck up the world!

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Liberator+Fascinat ... oe+Blanket
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4724
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: YOUTUBE MEGATHREAD PART DEUX

Postby Warhead » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:05 pm

Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10920
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Re: Post random Gifs! WARNING: TOO AWESOME FOR THOSE WITH DI

Postby Nitewatchman » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:53 pm

That awkward moment when I just read the wikipedia article on this phenomenon the other night.

Liek...okay, from what I understand, female ejaculation is a hotly debated issue in the medical world. From what I've read, it has been studied at length for centuries, though it wasn't ALWAYS a debate. You see, once upon a time, it was a commonly accepted fact that women could, uh...fire the 'ole squirtgun. HOWEVER, this mainly stemmed from the idea that the way sex and conception worked was that the man's goo swirled around in the woman's goo inside her baby hole and magically that became a baby, somehow.

Now, like I said, there's a lot of medical study that suggests it is f'reals thing and comes from...eh...I forget all the words, but there's some sort of female-prostate theory and there's squeezing and juicing and PACHOO!

But the main reason this seems to be such an argument, from what I understand, is that feminists are split on the issue and the half against the idea of female ejaculation is incredibly loud. Basically, some feminists view the idea of female ejaculation as empowering, while others view it as nothing more than the wet dreams of men that like to think lesbian sex is crazy awesome, and view that as demeaning.

There are also some incredibly influential sexologists that just dismiss it as urinary incontinence for I don't know what reason.


There's more information to that, but this is in Threads that are Dumb and throwing out all that information might make this thread Smart, and who wants that? Anyway, the moral of the story is that wikipedia is a hell of a drug and wikicomas can lead to strange but awkwardly interesting information.


Where's Natalya? I bet she knows stuff about this.

..BECAUSE SHE WAS A GENDER STUDIES MAJOR.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
User avatar
Nitewatchman
Galidor
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Pants.

Re: Post random Gifs! WARNING: TOO AWESOME FOR THOSE WITH DI

Postby Warhead » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:03 am

Yeah, well I'm a Muff Diving General :warhead:
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10920
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Re: Post random Gifs! WARNING: TOO AWESOME FOR THOSE WITH DI

Postby Silverdream » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:13 am

And I am Admiral of the tit.

No, I'm not. I'm a pathetic loser who can't even think about girls without crying.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7461
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Post random Gifs! WARNING: TOO AWESOME FOR THOSE WITH DI

Postby GeneralOfDeath » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:38 pm

Nitewatchman wrote:That awkward moment when I just read the wikipedia article on this phenomenon the other night.

Liek...okay, from what I understand, female ejaculation is a hotly debated issue in the medical world. From what I've read, it has been studied at length for centuries, though it wasn't ALWAYS a debate. You see, once upon a time, it was a commonly accepted fact that women could, uh...fire the 'ole squirtgun. HOWEVER, this mainly stemmed from the idea that the way sex and conception worked was that the man's goo swirled around in the woman's goo inside her baby hole and magically that became a baby, somehow.

Now, like I said, there's a lot of medical study that suggests it is f'reals thing and comes from...eh...I forget all the words, but there's some sort of female-prostate theory and there's squeezing and juicing and PACHOO!

But the main reason this seems to be such an argument, from what I understand, is that feminists are split on the issue and the half against the idea of female ejaculation is incredibly loud. Basically, some feminists view the idea of female ejaculation as empowering, while others view it as nothing more than the wet dreams of men that like to think lesbian sex is crazy awesome, and view that as demeaning.

There are also some incredibly influential sexologists that just dismiss it as urinary incontinence for I don't know what reason.


There's more information to that, but this is in Threads that are Dumb and throwing out all that information might make this thread Smart, and who wants that? Anyway, the moral of the story is that wikipedia is a hell of a drug and wikicomas can lead to strange but awkwardly interesting information.


Where's Natalya? I bet she knows stuff about this.

..BECAUSE SHE WAS A GENDER STUDIES MAJOR.


There are some feminists who think that missionary position is demeaning.
Let's Play X-Com: UFO Defense

The New Guy's Guide to the Brikwars Forums

Threads Won: 1 2

Times Banned: 6

Time Banned: 4 Days 2 Hours
TROLOLO
GeneralOfDeath
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 930
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:18 am
Location: Waiting for my ban to expire

Re: Post random Gifs! WARNING: TOO AWESOME FOR THOSE WITH DI

Postby stubby » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:01 pm

GeneralOfDeath wrote:
Nitewatchman wrote:Where's Natalya? I bet she knows stuff about this.

..BECAUSE SHE WAS A GENDER STUDIES MAJOR.

There are some feminists who think that missionary position is demeaning.

There are a million kinds of feminism, despite what Rush Limbaugh would tell you.

:?

Celebration of the multiple-orgasm squirters though...

8)

falls under third wave feminism

:csi:

(No seriously, it kind of does)
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4724
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Post random Gifs! WARNING: TOO AWESOME FOR THOSE WITH DI

Postby Nitewatchman » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:42 pm

stubby wrote:
GeneralOfDeath wrote:
Nitewatchman wrote:Where's Natalya? I bet she knows stuff about this.

..BECAUSE SHE WAS A GENDER STUDIES MAJOR.

There are some feminists who think that missionary position is demeaning.

There are a million kinds of feminism, despite what Rush Limbaugh would tell you.

:?

Celebration of the multiple-orgasm squirters though...

8)

falls under third wave feminism

:csi:

(No seriously, it kind of does)

Mike wins.

Thread's closed.

No more GIFs ever.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
User avatar
Nitewatchman
Galidor
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Pants.

PreviousNext

Return to Thunderdumb

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests