Skyrim

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Timedude, Olothontor

Warhead
kaka pants

Re: Skyrim

Post by Warhead » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:54 pm

I've seen them fighting each other. I've seen a Blood Dragon's health going down alarmingly while fighting a Giant, but that's when I ran up and hit the Dragon with my Battleaxe so...

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:18 pm

Yeah, I've seen this multiple times, especially early in the game's life when dragons liked to ignore you and chase random bunnies and deer instead of fighting you. They've fixed this for the most part, but I used to hate fighting dragons just because they would never engage me. I believe that in one of my save files there are 2 towns whose blacksmiths have been killed by dragons, and in one of those, the blacksmith's wife was also killed by another dragon.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:43 am

Those fuckin' blacksmith bastards! I was wearing the amulet of Mara and never thought anything of it. Hey! I was looking for a wife to mooch off of OK!!!... and then some blacksmith propositions ME!!! :fist: NO I AM NOT FUCKIN' INTERESTED IN YOU, YOU TWAT!!! I JUST WANTED TO SELL MY STUFF YAH BASTARD!!!.. yet another avenue for sales closed to me by premature death of proprietor! :?

Mini-Warhead and the RL wife was watchin' at the time, and oh how they laughed, they still mock me. :|

Tzan
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
Has anyone ever used those holes before?

Post by Tzan » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:01 pm

Warhead wrote:Mini-Warhead and the RL wife was watchin' at the time, and oh how they laughed, they still mock me. :|
Ok, now thats the best part of the story :D

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:40 pm

Nope, the best part would be that NoLongerSoMini-Warhead now teases me by saying he's going to get his new Skyrim Character to marry the Blacksmith 'cause he's bound to make more money than the ugly cow he married (the sawmill owner in Ivestad with the eyebrows like two bears fighting and the manners of a pig woman, take the world by storm dear!) with his main character.

Zupponn

Post by Zupponn » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:40 am

My first character married Aela, the Huntress. She's a beast in the sac. :wink: