Drei Allianz!

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby Silverdream » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:31 pm

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10109

The Dutch Empire wishes to join. I vote yes.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7779
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby Falk » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:50 am

Yeah, sure, they can join.
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."

Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page
User avatar
Falk
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:43 pm

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby Robot Monkey » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:47 pm

I say they should join too. Who knows when you might need wooden shoes?
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby Falk » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:26 am

Robot Monkey wrote:I say they should join too. Who knows when you might need wooden shoes?

:roll: :D
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."

Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page
User avatar
Falk
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:43 pm

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby Vami IV » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:24 pm

Image
RISE MY MINON!
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1919
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby Colette » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:53 pm

Vami_IV wrote:Image
RISE MY MINON!


Damn, the Space Nazis must have been successful in their experiments converting jews to zombies.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2626
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby Zupponn » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:20 pm

Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5811
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby Bragallot » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:18 am

Colette wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Image
RISE MY MINON!


Damn, the Space Nazis must have been successful in their experiments converting jews to zombies.


Haha, someone's taking Hellsing: the Dawn for real.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5406
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Internship

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby Zupponn » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:42 pm

Or Iron Maiden:
Image
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5811
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby Vami IV » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:20 am

Image
I like this England better. Just don't' eat the crumpets or anything from his 'kitchen.'
HETALIA FTW!!
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1919
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:17 pm

The Bricktoid Automata has an interesting way of harvesting resources...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUtS52lq ... g-logo-xit
SIR_WHO wrote:Making Semaj angry is like inviting several bears to come and chill in your house, while you have steaks tied to yourself.
User avatar
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy
 
Posts: 610
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Location: In the mountains

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby Silverdream » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:39 pm

This may looks pretty cool...too bad it accomplishes nothing. I'm sure you're an incredibly smart person/wannabe engineer, but dude, do something useful. This is a disgusting waste of talent right here. You could be building stuff that gets you laid instead of advertising to the world (and all of the women in it) that you still play with legos.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7779
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby Bragallot » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:40 pm

Nice try Silva.

Semaj Nagirrac wrote:The Bricktoid Automata has an interesting way of harvesting resources...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUtS52lq ... g-logo-xit


Dude, what the hell, I'm just... I can't even... what the hell.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5406
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Internship

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby Colette » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:56 pm

Silverdream wrote:You could be building stuff that gets you laid instead of advertising to the world (and all of the women in it) that you still play with legos.

Don't be so hard on yourself silva.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2626
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby Vami IV » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:46 pm

Silverdream wrote:This may looks pretty cool...too bad it accomplishes nothing. I'm sure you're an incredibly smart person/wannabe engineer, but dude, do something useful. This is a disgusting waste of talent right here. You could be building stuff that gets you laid instead of advertising to the world (and all of the women in it) that you still play with legos.

Your raging of being a proud and headstrong Candian has already wiped clean any possibility of that happening.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1919
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: The Shadowscythe and 2 guests