Another Game?

Not Lego but still Lego.

Moderator: The Shadowscythe

Tarkaris
Hero

Re: Another Game?

Post by Tarkaris » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:46 pm

Ambassador Hoffs releases a sigh of relief.

"Good. Then we can stop spending time and manpower looking for those ships. The chairman will be most pleased. But as for Gotland and New Scandinavia, has anyone sent a delegation to them to find out what's going on? Our own delegations are preparing themselves but we did not wish to send them without informing the other nations and going in with as much information as we could."

MrSnapwalk
Champion
Champion

Post by MrSnapwalk » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:50 pm

Is it too late to join? I've got quite a good idea for a faction that I think would fit well into this. I'll post pics later if allowed. Don't want to clutter up the page!
Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless.

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:16 pm

Fixed up Thesson's Telid Republic and expanded their borders because it was sort of in the middle of nowhere and really didn't allow anything to be created around it.

Kalvinator
in need of one still

Post by Kalvinator » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:16 pm

Since I can't get LDD, I'm just gonna have to use real Lego for now, I'll try to get LDD tomorrow or Saturday. Just hold on a minute.

Edit: I just got LDD, so I can now make my stuff.
Last edited by Kalvinator on Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thesson
Cannon Fodder

Post by Thesson » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:35 pm

Thanks Zupponn! The extra space was a good call to add.

Kalvinator
in need of one still

Post by Kalvinator » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:52 pm

We are sorry about our delayed arrival. We usually aren't late for these kind of rai... I mean, meetings. I usually would not make excuses, but I suppose for this I should. First off, because of the unidentified ships, and, relationship with the GU, we were on high alert. Also, there was a village that was not agreeing with the new "Viking Way" Constitution, and had to be destro... I mean shown the beauty of the new constitution and King Rorhmer. We are very honored to be invited to these (takes out reading glasses and invite) Pea-ce talks, hope I'm pronouncing that correctly. We based our new culture and constitution on the ways of the human "Vikings" of olden times. So, are we ready to begin?

Semaj Nagirrac
Cannon Fodder

Post by Semaj Nagirrac » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:12 am

Kaiser Ludwig:

"It is good to see New Scandinavia arrive. Gotland, however, has publicly announced their refusal to attend.
The GU is a welcome friend to Noricum and the other free states of this world. Your assistance and offer is greatly accepted. Noricum offers the same promise that your ships shall go unhindered in our waters. May our great nations continue to trade as we always have.
Cossackia, you say your too far away from Gotland to send your ships, yet your agents managed to infiltrate Blenheim last year? I wonder what other lies you will bring to this meeting.
Ravenwood Technology has a clean record here in Noricum, but I am surprised that your company received an invitation. Only legitimate states, not companies, were supposed to arrive. What more can you tell us about these ships, Mr. Black?"
Zupponn wrote:Where the hell did Semaj come from?

Kalvinator
in need of one still

Post by Kalvinator » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:10 pm

Wow, anyone just feel reality shift? Like, I it feels like I just got converted into digital or something... No? Well, alright then. Oh, I suppose I should introduce my colleges... Well, I don't really know their names, they are just two common soldiers for New Scandinavia.

Piist, Silver, how do I get the designs for the marines, pilot and Hero you created?

MrSnapwalk
Champion
Champion

Post by MrSnapwalk » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:06 pm

Alright, I'm throwing my hat into the ring. Enter... The Space Swedes!
The Space Swedish Ambassador:
Spoiler
Show
"Gentlemen, I am sorry I am late. There was an unfortunate accident involving a blender and a pair of socks on the way here. Now, I believe we are ready, Kaiser Ludwig."
Also, is power armor allowed, and if so, are hardsuits and the like allowed? If you look at things like the Raytheon exoskeleton (clicky clicky if you haven't seen it) currently in development, it seems that if this is the near future they would have things like this, even if they were only experimental. Anyways, all up to you guys.
Also going to edit in some of my forces once I complete them...
EDIT:
Sorry, I forgot the updated world map. Here it is:
Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless.

Zupponn

Post by Zupponn » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:25 pm

Ha. I was thinking just yesterday about adding those islands to Gotland, but didn't just in case someone else wanted to make a faction there. :lol:

Now I'm glad that I didn't. :D
Last edited by Zupponn on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MrSnapwalk
Champion
Champion

Post by MrSnapwalk » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:39 pm

My islands now, mwahahaha! :haha:

Zupponn

Post by Zupponn » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:21 pm

A message from Gotland appears on the main video screen:
Some of the territory inland from Gotland is rightfully ours! In 24 hours we plan on moving forces into the area and annexing it. Anyone who tries to stop us will know the meaning of true Gotland victory!

*Transmission Ends*

Semaj Nagirrac
Cannon Fodder

Post by Semaj Nagirrac » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:11 am

No Sci-Fi stuff, New Sweden.

Kaiser Ludwig:

"Gotland means war! We must move swiftly! Cossackia, I am willing to offer a temporary alliance for your help against this menace.
The Gotlanders are a barbaric people and will bring only devastation to this good green land!"

Spezialle Jager have already begun moving into the disputed area. We are scouting defense positions before our main forces move in. Noricum warships have also been mobilized, but it will take us a while before we can get there. Is there anyone in the area willing to blockade Gotland? Also, I motion that we put economic sanctions on Gotland. That will teach them to be a rogue nation.
Zupponn wrote:Where the hell did Semaj come from?

Thesson
Cannon Fodder

Post by Thesson » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:12 am

"Well shit. We're moving in but it might take a while!"

Kalvinator
in need of one still

Post by Kalvinator » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:36 am

New Scandinavia is ready and willing to blockade Gotland. Just give us a moment to assemble our fleet.