Hero

Re: Another Game?

Post by Tarkaris » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:24 pm

I had no idea hogpigs could survive in the Arctic XD

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:31 pm

They can because they build fires made out of their own greed.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Tarkaris
Hero

Post by Tarkaris » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:21 pm

Considering that we trade decomissioned WEAPONLESS ships to other colony states in exchange for farm goods so they can continue expanding their export output and continue prospering and improving...

I find your statement odd. Did the GU's ancestors do anything in particular to Cossackia in the past? We fled north under the chairman's direction to avoid conflict, not promote it, leaving land for other nations to take afterward.

Semaj Nagirrac
Cannon Fodder

Post by Semaj Nagirrac » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:50 pm

The GU and Cossackia have a history. What that history is, I'm not sure.
Zupponn wrote:Where the hell did Semaj come from?

Kalvinator
in need of one still

Post by Kalvinator » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:34 pm

I also thought that NS and GU had also been on bad terms, NS had stolen land, or something.

(Back in Charecter)
Cossakia, keep in mind this is meeting is meant to be civil, and frankly, I am appalled that such slander is being permitted in this establishment.

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:10 pm

The CR is sees Cossakia as a most honorable nation, and is eager to sign a free trade agreement with it's noble leaders.

Imma get LDD this weekend i hop, otherwise i'll use real life lego.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:31 pm

Of course the GU would try to sweep the Don Kubar rebellion under the table.

23 years ago next Thursday, the GU gave the Don Cossacks weapons so that they could seperate from King Vasili the Powerful's empire. Although they overwhelmed the Zherminsky loyalists at first, they were put down when they failed to capture the Lutvansk oil refinery.

Current king Mikhail the Strong will not forgive the treachery of the north, but will begrudgingly co-operate in international matters.
Image lol j/k

Tarkaris
Hero

Post by Tarkaris » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:50 pm

True, the Don Cossacks did receive military support from the GU but not directly. A military coup had occurred shortly before and the would be tyrant that ran our nation wanted to spread more chaos. The story goes that the chairman supposedly snuck in several men and ended the coup. But not before loyalists made their move. The GU wishes to leave such patterns behind and establish ourselves as geared for co-operation with other nations despite regrettable actions.

My regrets Kaiser, for the matter getting out of hand. For now, Gotland is of the greatest concern right now.

Semaj Nagirrac
Cannon Fodder

Post by Semaj Nagirrac » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:29 am

Quite all right gentlemen. We can not fully know where we are going until we know from where it is we came. While I do not appreciate the honorable ambassadors remarks regarding us northerners, I understand his motives. It was not long ago that Noricum and Cossackia signed the armistice and laid down our weapons.

Gotland has not responded well to any of our envoys and therefore we must assume the worst, that war is coming.

Regarding the banning of nuclear weapons, Noricum has a few warheads that were considered for use during the Cossackia Conflict, and our intelligence notified us of Cossackia's own nuclear program. What I am saying is that Noricum can not disband the nuclear program until we have proof that Cossackia and Gotland have done the same. Until then, we shall retain our warheads.

Regarding commerce, Noricum's economy is dominated by farming, but we also have a great high technology field, mining of gold and other precious ores, manufacturing of arms and domestic goods, as well as tourism. Our cinema is world renown and we are quick to document the subtle nuances of life.

Kalvinator
in need of one still

Post by Kalvinator » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:39 am

(Due to my closeness to Gotland, I figure I would most likely get there first. As I had sent the ships like, 4 pages ago or so.)

(Back in Character)

Well, I've just gotten word that my ships have made it to Gotlands Border. They are ordered to just wait and only fired when fired upon. (Oh, and after looking up what a plutocracy is, I retract my statement about slander, its all true. :) Hopefully this won't affect our relationship Cossakia.) So, what should I have my ships do? Keep in mind, I can only advise the King, he may decide to do whatever he wants.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:49 am

Cossackia respects the honesty of the New Scandinavian swinewolves.

Cossackia will stay neutral in the Gotland conflict, but will assist the Con'or Republic if she is attacked due to economic interests.

OOC: Does anyone mind if I add the colonies? Also, should we wait for Thesson to become active or just give him a spot so we can add all the npc countries?
Image lol j/k

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:53 am

The Con'or Republic has accelerated it's thorium Reactor R&D publicly, and hints at partnerships and scientific co-opts in the future for thoes interested.

[[ooc]] for backroom deals should we PM you[samj] first?

Semaj Nagirrac
Cannon Fodder

Post by Semaj Nagirrac » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:15 am

I would prefer to wait for thesson to add himself. Also, I'm adding the npc nations, silver. You add the colonies.

Kalvinator
in need of one still

Post by Kalvinator » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:00 pm

If possible, could you make the NPC nations different colors this time. Last time it was a bit confusing.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:16 pm

Red=Noricum Empire Colonies
White=Gelid Union Colonies
Purple=Space Sweden Colonies
Brown=New Scandinavian Colonies
Image lol j/k