Explosive size

Rules questions, suggestions, and discussion

Moderators: Pwnerade, IVhorseman

Falk
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs

Re: Explosive size

Post by Falk » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:56 am

Keldoclock wrote:Clearly it would re-appear on the other side of the board with momentum intact :P
:roll: :D
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."
Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page

aoffan23
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by aoffan23 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:13 pm

I think any units that fall off the table should continue fighting on the floor.
Spoiler
Show
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.
I agree with Warhead.

Whiteagle
whiteeagle problems
whiteeagle problems

Post by Whiteagle » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:11 pm

Keldoclock wrote:Clearly it would re-appear on the other side of the board with momentum intact :P
Horribly mutated of course, since you don't expect to go outside the boundaries of reality unscathed, do you?

Unlimited Overkill
Nice Dubs

Post by Unlimited Overkill » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:09 pm

Whiteagle wrote:
Horribly mutated of course, since you don't expect to go outside the boundaries of reality unscathed, do you?
:<3: :D

Kirillyos
Officer

Post by Kirillyos » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:58 pm

I noticed that regardless of physical size, one can theoretically keep adding SuperNatural d10s to an explosion ad infinitum (or at least until you run out of CP).

Speaking of which, what's the general consensus around the BrikWars community about superweapons? Does it just depend on the scale of the battle?
LEGO are like boobs - designed for kids, but adults have plenty of fun playing with them too. ;)

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:18 am

Kirillyos wrote:I noticed that regardless of physical size, one can theoretically keep adding SuperNatural d10s to an explosion ad infinitum (or at least until you run out of CP).

Speaking of which, what's the general consensus around the BrikWars community about superweapons? Does it just depend on the scale of the battle?
I don't know if there is a general consensus. Superweapons in a small-scale battle usually means they're up against smaller units too small for superweapons to hit effectively, which then crawl all over the superweapon and end up commandeering it.
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

Kirillyos
Officer

Post by Kirillyos » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:18 pm

stubby wrote: I don't know if there is a general consensus. Superweapons in a small-scale battle usually means they're up against smaller units too small for superweapons to hit effectively, which then crawl all over the superweapon and end up commandeering it.
What about in large-scale battles or strategic conflicts?
LEGO are like boobs - designed for kids, but adults have plenty of fun playing with them too. ;)

stubby

Post by stubby » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:50 am

What about them? Obviously superweapons are cool in superweapon-scale conflicts, that should go without saying.

M220
Minifig

Post by M220 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:01 pm

stubby wrote:In real life, all missiles look like rods no matter how big they get. Bombs sometimes look more like the bullets you're talking about, but not always. Grenades look like pineapples. In BrikWars, "Explosives" can be any one of those things, so all of those looks are completely okay.
Apparently someone was building a house, and in the process found a pine cone which turned out to be a grenade.
Mnds are like parachutes. Just because you've lost yours doesn't mean you can borrow mine.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:32 pm

I think you missed the point, Voin.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

stubby

Post by stubby » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:44 am

Explosive damage is exempt from OOR damage penalties.