Another Game?

Not Lego but still Lego.

Moderator: The Shadowscythe

Re: Another Game?

Postby RunsWithLegos » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:46 pm

things like that give a +1 to the battle

also I have decided each fleet has a standered 3HP
User avatar
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2841
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: Another Game?

Postby mgb519 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:59 pm

Wait, I could run this. I'm neutral.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2521
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: Another Game?

Postby Silverdream » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:50 pm

mgb519 wrote:Wait, I could run this. I'm neutral.


This, plus if it's just me and Zupponn then the Mikhailonov Fleet will have to guard the batteries while being outnumbered about 2:1.

Actually, that sounds awesome.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7320
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Another Game?

Postby Kalvinator » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:56 pm

Alright, I sent my fleet models, I included instructions on which ships I want in the battle.
Image
User avatar
Kalvinator
in need of one still
 
Posts: 1456
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.

Re: Another Game?

Postby RunsWithLegos » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:12 pm

the battle will have to wait till weekend if i am the runner.
User avatar
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2841
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: Another Game?

Postby Zupponn » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:31 pm

I thought that Runs was sending help to Gotland too. :?

EDIT: Also, Gotland's navy moves to meet the enemy.
Image
Last edited by Zupponn on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies
 
Posts: 5414
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Another Game?

Postby RunsWithLegos » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:37 pm

well, if they request it, we won't nessisarily say no.


and i won't put my side infront guys, it's a game not a dick waveing contest.
User avatar
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2841
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: Another Game?

Postby Silverdream » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:00 pm

RunsWithLegos wrote:well, if they request it, we won't nessisarily say no.


and i won't put my side infront guys, it's a game not a dick waveing contest.


Runny is probably the most honest person on these forums.

Plus there's incentive for Cossackia and Gotland to win and lose this battle.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7320
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Another Game?

Postby Kalvinator » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:43 am

Alright, slow day. So, I just thought I'd post King Rorhmer standing in front of a bunch of NS Troopers, Marines, and some of "Royal Guard" Troops

Spoiler: show
Image
Image
User avatar
Kalvinator
in need of one still
 
Posts: 1456
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.

Re: Another Game?

Postby RunsWithLegos » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:58 am

i will prolly not be able to run the battle at all. I apologize.
User avatar
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2841
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: Another Game?

Postby Kalvinator » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:18 am

Ah, for sure, or might you still be able too?
Image
User avatar
Kalvinator
in need of one still
 
Posts: 1456
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.

Re: Another Game?

Postby RunsWithLegos » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:22 am

Gotta date and shitloads of homework. sorry bro :c
User avatar
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2841
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: Another Game?

Postby Kalvinator » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:03 am

Its cool. Okay, so, who's can do it? I would try it, its just that I'm too involved with the battle.
Image
User avatar
Kalvinator
in need of one still
 
Posts: 1456
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.

Re: Another Game?

Postby mgb519 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:25 pm

mgb519 wrote:Wait, I could run this. I'm neutral.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2521
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: Another Game?

Postby Kalvinator » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:19 pm

Alright, I'm good with that, everyone else?
Image
User avatar
Kalvinator
in need of one still
 
Posts: 1456
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.

PreviousNext

Return to LDD Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest