Brikwars

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Timedude, Olothontor

Ham
A 701 error is fine too.
A 701 error is fine too.

Brikwars

Post by Ham » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:22 pm

Discuss your characters, armour, sex life, drug addiction, and general Brikwars.

For those who don't know, Link
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.
Wightbagel died for our sins.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Re: Brikwars

Post by Silverdream » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:53 pm

My favourite character would be either Warhead or Tzan because they are very very underrated. I hate Silverdream because she's a dumb bitch, same with Blitzen. I hate the Canadian brikwarriors in general because of how bland and boring they are. Yes we get it, it's cold in Canada. What people don't know is that it's colder in FUCKING MINNESOTA.

Back on topic, my sex life is very good. I am going on craigslist and picking up other girls in college. It's very easy to be a lesbian, anything that the fascist gaaaaaayyyyy media tells you is false.

I also have good armour. My uncle is a tailor and craftsman so I have this cool wood barding.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Tzan
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
Has anyone ever used those holes before?

Post by Tzan » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:48 pm

Silverdream wrote:My favourite character would be Tzan because I hate how bland and boring Canada is and It's very gaaaaaayyyyy.
My uncle is cool wood barding.

You forgot to mention your drug addiction.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:59 pm

After I saw the first episode of breaking bad, I decided to start cooking meth. Unfortunately my house burned down when the meth lab was being constructed. This lead to severe depression and for a while I wanted to kill myself, however I turned to drugs and became straight for a while. Then I got bored of guys being nice to me and buying me stuff all the time so I became a lesbian. That was when I realized that drugs are for breeders, and the only thing I need is scissoring to make me happy. :)
Image lol j/k

Whiteagle
whiteeagle problems
whiteeagle problems

Post by Whiteagle » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:17 am

... :wtf:

Silver, you know there are no such thing as women on the interwebz, quit lying dog...

The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:43 pm

Hrm, erh . . . characters eh?

Well I got one with my forum name that I am trying to distance as far from being "Me" as possible, and another - who is basically the most Operating Operator in Operations for the Scythian Empire, Operationally.

Armour? We don't do Armour as well as everyone else - if anything it is thinner due to the whole "Scythian Empire FUKKEN LOVES MINIATURIZATION" thing, which is why the rest of their equipment and weaponry is so fukken awesome (What the hell do you mean MORE RESEARCH?! how about we take this shit we already have and make it more powerful? and then smaller? and then make it solid state? now you are fukken talking, THATS A LASER RIFLE - Eat on that turd burger Assyrian Empire!)

Armour, we have it - its comparable to everyone else's, just . . . thinner.

Sex Life.

I'm married, I get it whenever the hell the wife lets me, which is more often than the classic idea of marriage would let you believe.

Drug addiction?

In my short time on Earth I have done Weed, Speed, LSD and Ecstasy.

However, the only one I ever done willingly or repeatedly was Weed (the rest I was spiked in drinks or joints and HOBOY do I never want to go near that shit again) basically - for four years of my life, I was toking every single fukken day, mostly because I could - and because I had about 500 quid a month disposable income from my shitty warehouse job. Eventually I stopped smoking Weed due to being unable to find a new dealer, and then stopped smoking due to the Flu that nearly killed me 3 years ago.

Now? Caffiene - fucktonnes of fukken Caffiene. And Rum.

General Brikwars?

I live in the middle of fukken nowhere Wales - with only two guys nearby even willing to discuss a game, and neither of those have ever committed to actually building a force -

- One guy has the money to do it AND THEN SOME, but wants to build a pure CLOANTARD ARMY and will NOT buy, build or PLAY at all unless I agree to nothing but Star-Wars themed Brikwars, which in my honest opinion misses the entire idea in the game of being able to build and play whatever you want.

- The other guy is only 15, desperately wants to play, but cannot afford an army of his own, and is stuck by the whole 15 year old/25 year old guys meeting up to play wargames problem (because I must have ONLY picked up this hobby to groom the shit out of people . . . shut up Warshed! >_< ) - next year he turns 16, and then the only thing stopping a game or three in a neutral location is him being able to buy and build his army.

Until then - I am stuck to all shit . . . Mike, spend some of your infinite fukken riches and get us all in one place to for-fill Ragnablok before the years end! :studgod: :fist: :omnom:
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler
Show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.

Arkbrik
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by Arkbrik » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:07 pm

Characters:

I maintain several distinct personas for different Internet places and different real life situations, just like any normal well-adjusted human being.

Armour:

I wear cloth armour. Usually jeans, t-shirt and unbuttoned shirt. The shirt has proven controversial and shocking to some. I also have a sweet suit that I wear for special occasions, mostly LARPs.

Sex life:

Well let me start from the beginning, with how I got my bondage fetish back in kindergarten... What, not interested? Fine. Moving on.

Drug addiction:

The heaviest thing I've done is hookah. I was a major coffee addict in my youth, but have since switched to tea. But I have it under control, I swear.

General BrikWars:

I have a few opponents within easy travel distance, one of them even has her own army. The BrikWars championship I keep talking about is going to happen, don't schedule anything else for Astarte 2013.

Predator
Dimmy

Post by Predator » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:20 pm

Characters:
Predator, my usual BrikWars self, and my RL one which is quite different. I like to keep 2 eyes on the situation at all times.
Armor:
Cloth armor, usually a jacket with a t-shirt under it and jeans for lower armor.
Sex Life:
No, just no ya pervs.
Drug Addiction:
The police would get me if I posted this.
General Brikwars:
A few opponents who visit sometimes.
[New]
Theme song
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)
Get Him!!!! :fist:
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:13 pm

You guys are idiots. Armour is awesome and so is being a girl.
Image lol j/k

Whiteagle
whiteeagle problems
whiteeagle problems

Post by Whiteagle » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:22 pm

Silverdream wrote:You guys are idiots. Armour is awesome and so is being a girl.
I don't doubt ether, but you aren't a woman!

I mean, if you were a member of the superior Gender, what the frack are you doing here then?

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:42 pm

Whiteagle wrote:
Silverdream wrote:You guys are idiots. Armour is awesome and so is being a girl.

I mean, if you were a member of the superior Gender, what the frack are you doing here then?
Tell that to Natalya.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:24 pm

BFenix wrote:
Whiteagle wrote:

Tell that to Natalya.
Phallusies in your Male Argument Technique:

6. You're admitting that you're inferior to women, therefore you are being stupid because I actually am a girl.
7. Bragallot will come to white-knight me anytime now.
8. By admitting that we women are superior you are being sexist and all sexists are idiots therefore you are an idiot.
9. I play video games like brikwars and I'm a girl. Deal with it.
Image lol j/k

lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lawmaster » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:43 pm

Silverdream wrote:
BFenix wrote:
Whiteagle wrote:

Tell that to Natalya.
Phallusies in your Male Argument Technique:

6. You're admitting that you're inferior to women, therefore you are being stupid because I actually am a girl.
7. Bragallot will come to white-knight me anytime now.
8. By admitting that we women are superior you are being sexist and all sexists are idiots therefore you are an idiot.
9. I play video games like brikwars and I'm a girl. Deal with it.
:owned:

Characters:
Mostly just quiet me

Armour:
I wear lots of sweat shirts does that count?

Sex life:
When I find someone drunk

Drug addiction:
Weed

General Brikwars:
I almost always play with newbs who want to just win, I did play with Rev once.
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*

Whiteagle
whiteeagle problems
whiteeagle problems

Post by Whiteagle » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:57 pm

BFenix wrote:Tell that to Natalya.
How about we don't, least we upset the dude who goes around on rollerskates beating people up?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtkvGfJbmQA
Silverdream wrote:Phallusies in your Male Argument Technique:
OH GOD THE PHALLUSIES!!!
Save me from their mushroom hats!
Silverdream wrote:6. You're admitting that you're inferior to women, therefore you are being stupid because I actually am a girl.
No no no, my intellect is my ONLY redeeming quality.
Still, if I was both armored AND female as well, then I would be FAR superior.
Silverdream wrote:7. Bragallot will come to white-knight me anytime now.

Doubtful...
Silverdream wrote:8. By admitting that we women are superior you are being sexist and all sexists are idiots therefore you are an idiot.
Do you then claim the opposite; that men and women are in all ways absolutely equal?
Then wouldn't that invalidate your earlier statement that being a girl is "Awesome"?
Silverdream wrote:9. I play video games like brikwars and I'm a girl. Deal with it.

...0.o*******

...DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:00 pm

Discuss your characters, armour, sex life, drug addiction, and general Brikwars.

Characters:
Zupponn - Basically my sigfig and leader of the ZMC. Looks like a Grim Reaper. Has a big Power Mace. Nothing else too special.
Hammerman - A character based off of the power metal band Hammerfall's logo character, Hector the knight. He has a sweet hammer and doesn't say too much, or anything at all for that matter.
Holy Dragon - My beastliest MOC to date. It's a big dragon. That hates undead.

Armor:
I used to use Blue Chrome power armor, but switched to black cloth after Warhead set me on fire.

Sex Life:
My right hand is always busy, unless my left hand is feeling energetic.

Drug Addiction:
I am a co-founder of DARE.

General Brikwars:
Strider and I are looking to get together and beat the shit out of each other soon.