Attn: Natayla #1

Pay attention

Moderator: Bonn-o-Tron

Re: Attn: Natayla #1

Postby 501stCadians » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:53 pm

Natalya wrote:I won't remove your being a mod when he returns.

I was pointing out that i consider this modship in no ways permanent, it's just a stopgap measure while he's off being educated in the finer things of...whatever the hell it is he's studying. Art or something. When he comes back and is active, i'll probably give it back, i've no interest in modship. I'm happy being a lurker on the forums.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Image
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
User avatar
501stCadians
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1552
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:35 pm
Location: Kingston, Ontario, Canada

Re: Attn: Natayla #1

Postby The Shadowscythe » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:50 am

Blame Canada!

Blama CA NA DAAA!

. . . its not even a real country anyway!
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2556
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: Attn: Natayla #1

Postby IVhorseman » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:34 pm

You act like being a mod is a responsibility. I don't do shit to the Rulebook forum, unless I see a hilarious post to edit.
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6305
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: Attn: Natayla #1

Postby Keldoclock » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:40 pm

IVhorseman wrote: I don't do shit to the Marblecake forum, unless I see one of Silverdream's posts to edit.
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: Attn: Natayla #1

Postby Natalya » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:45 pm

501stCadians wrote:When he comes back and is active, i'll probably give it back, i've no interest in modship.


dealwithit.jpg


You can't give it back.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5230
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: Attn: Natayla #1

Postby Whiteagle » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:13 am

501stCadians wrote:
Natalya wrote:I won't remove your being a mod when he returns.

I was pointing out that i consider this modship in no ways permanent, it's just a stopgap measure while he's off being educated in the finer things of...whatever the hell it is he's studying. Art or something. When he comes back and is active, i'll probably give it back, i've no interest in modship. I'm happy being a lurker on the forums.

Matt, you're a lurker even on your own forum...
User avatar
Whiteagle
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1487
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Re: Attn: Natayla #1

Postby Zupponn » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:21 pm

Natalya, why are you pink all of a sudden?
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies
 
Posts: 5392
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Attn: Natayla #1

Postby 501stCadians » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:29 pm

Whiteagle wrote:
501stCadians wrote:
Natalya wrote:I won't remove your being a mod when he returns.

I was pointing out that i consider this modship in no ways permanent, it's just a stopgap measure while he's off being educated in the finer things of...whatever the hell it is he's studying. Art or something. When he comes back and is active, i'll probably give it back, i've no interest in modship. I'm happy being a lurker on the forums.

Matt, you're a lurker even on your own forum...



That's me!


Also, goddamned bots.

*rummages around for ban hammer*
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Image
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
User avatar
501stCadians
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1552
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:35 pm
Location: Kingston, Ontario, Canada

Re: Attn: Natayla #1

Postby Predator » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:33 pm

Just notice Natalya's acount restyle. Very epic.
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: Attn: Natayla #1

Postby Natalya » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:23 am

I didn't do the pink btw.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5230
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: Attn: Natayla #1

Postby Predator » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:02 pm

Natalya wrote:I didn't do the pink btw.

:(
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: Attn: Natayla #1

Postby Natalya » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:15 pm

But I didn't change it back either.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5230
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: Attn: Natayla #1

Postby Predator » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:55 am

Natalya wrote:But I didn't change it back either.

:666: :iconcur: :myth: :<3: :ftw: :csi: :dog: :zig: :boss:
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Previous

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests