The Greater Anschluss of Image, GIF, and Youtube Republics

All mods enter, no mods leave.
Attn: Mods and Admins
- Move topics that were locked for being shit to Thunderdumb
- Thunderdumb shall serve as the trash pit for the forum
Also: Trololo

Moderators: The Shadowscythe, Butthurt, Moronstudios, Killer Karetsu, Tuefish, Pwnerade, IVhorseman, warman45, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Dr. X, ikensall, Arkbrik, Timedude, Tzan, Silverdream, Keldoclock, Ross_Varn, Elmagnifico, Magic Soap, OneEye589, 501stCadians, Maverick, Warhead, Zahru II, Natalya, BFenix, Colette, Apollyon, piltogg, Thesson, BrickSyd

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Bragallot » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:59 pm

Natalya wrote:Silver, why do I think you wrote those stupid emo notes?


I suspect him of being the author of that forum message as well.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5322
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Gloating over my driver's license

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Silverdream » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:08 pm

You guys, I don't have anyone to send creepy notes to currently. Plus I'm old enough to have sex.

Also I wouldn't pay 350$ for cuddling with a non-asian girl unless she was black.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7478
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Keldoclock » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:19 pm

Now you're overdoing it. You should get Zupponn to tutor you or something
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Silverdream » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:53 pm

Image

How to rank these four fandoms?

1. Adventure Time because Adventure time is an easy show to get into and I haven't encountered militant fans.
2. bronises because bronises have a very impressive and large amount of fan art and music. Plus we've done the most for charitable causes.
3. Homestuck fans are annoying and seeing Homestuck Cosplayers in public is the second most cringeworthy thing ever.
4. Sonic fans are worse than the NKVD.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7478
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Keldoclock » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:10 pm

Homestuck fans are the best, especially when they dress up as characters that are a mockery of exactly the type of people who would dress up as them.
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Silverdream » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:14 pm

A friend of mine had homejerks come to his restautant. They all spat in a bucket and made unfunny Nicholas Cage jokes.

Somebody should kill these people.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7478
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Bragallot » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:31 pm

I propose it be Nicolas Cage himself.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5322
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Gloating over my driver's license

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Silverdream » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:07 pm

Image
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7478
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Zupponn » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:11 pm

Silverdream wrote:1. Adventure Time because Adventure time is an easy show to get into and I haven't encountered militant fans.
2. bronises because bronises have a very impressive and large amount of fan art and music. Plus we've done the most for charitable causes.
3. Homestuck fans are annoying and seeing Homestuck Cosplayers in public is the second most cringeworthy thing ever.
4. Sonic fans are worse than the NKVD.

1. I know what this is and not too many people who are obsessed with it.
2. The people who are obsessed with this are morons.
3. I have no clue what this is.
4. Sonic was a good game back in the day, but has lost its luster with time.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5550
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby stubby » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:17 am

Zupponn wrote:
Silverdream wrote:3. Homestuck fans are annoying and seeing Homestuck Cosplayers in public is the second most cringeworthy thing ever.

3. I have no clue what this is.

http://i.imgur.com/wsxui.jpg
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4729
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Zupponn » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:21 am

stubby wrote:
Zupponn wrote:
Silverdream wrote:3. Homestuck fans are annoying and seeing Homestuck Cosplayers in public is the second most cringeworthy thing ever.

3. I have no clue what this is.

http://i.imgur.com/wsxui.jpg

So it's a bunch of WOW nerds? I'm confused.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5550
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Bragallot » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:39 am

Silverdream wrote:(sexist bullshit)


Kill it before it breeds.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5322
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Gloating over my driver's license

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Tzan » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:33 am

User avatar
Tzan
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4881
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby GeneralOfDeath » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:36 pm

Bragallot wrote:
Silverdream wrote:(sexist bullshit)


Kill it before it breeds.


Feminists seem to have the adgenda of wiping out all men. Did they think the ramifications of that through?
Let's Play X-Com: UFO Defense

The New Guy's Guide to the Brikwars Forums

Threads Won: 1 2

Times Banned: 6

Time Banned: 4 Days 2 Hours
TROLOLO
GeneralOfDeath
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 930
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:18 am
Location: Waiting for my ban to expire

Re: Post random Gifs! WARNING: TOO AWESOME FOR THOSE WITH DI

Postby Keldoclock » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:40 pm

Image

This one made me fall off of my damn chair when I saw the carrot.
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

PreviousNext

Return to Thunderdumb

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest