ATTN: Whoever

Pay attention

Moderator: Bonn-o-Tron

Re: ATTN: Whoever

Postby Whiteagle » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:05 am

Keldoclock wrote:Why did you think I mentioned the users/mods? You could pick someone like Arkbrik or me that would do it just not very fast, or someone like Collette or Thesson who would do it very fast but kind of in the wrong spirit.

Also wow, your avatar is a blast from the past, the last time i saw that shit was on 2007 deviantart

Yeah, somehow Matt only just discovered Code Geass...
Whiteagle
Mega Blok

Postby mgb519 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:53 am

Something like he recently discovered anime, actually.

Would it slow things down to make a user variable or something that worked like post count, except that it executes whenever an admin bans someone? I'm not knowledgeable about web developing, so I wouldn't know. Granted,that would require someone to actually write the code to do that, so I guess this won't be happening any time soon ever.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby stubby » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:41 pm

Just adding a rotating banner image almost destroyed the forum. It's not a good idea to mess with the codebase.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby IVhorseman » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:34 pm

Or Briksaber's giant fucking sig.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby mgb519 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:19 pm

Pity. Oh well.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Silverdream » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:07 am

Whiteagle wrote:
Keldoclock wrote:Why did you think I mentioned the users/mods? You could pick someone like Arkbrik or me that would do it just not very fast, or someone like Collette or Thesson who would do it very fast but kind of in the wrong spirit.

Also wow, your avatar is a blast from the past, the last time i saw that shit was on 2007 deviantart

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby 501stCadians » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:11 pm

Silverdream wrote:
Whiteagle wrote:

Wow. I held no animosity towards Bronies before, and actually supported them in their endeavors, but fuck that, now. Bronies can die in a pit.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
501stCadians
My Little Pony

Postby Silverdream » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:59 pm

:my floppy penis:

Edit: I suppose I'll explain the context of Curt Sibling's opus: Pegaslut. Pegaslut (pictured here) is a blonde Piltogg lesbian clopper who is only attracted to pwnies of the same sex (also r63). She is a satire of bronies (the ones that force their pwnies down peoples' throats) and meant to offend, which is why she's usually wearing an inflammatory t-shirt, beating up children to acquire toys, riding derpy hooves and with swatstikas everywhere.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Previous

Return to Announcements