ATTN: Rayhawk #Whatev

Pay attention

Moderator: Bonn-o-Tron

Re: ATTN: Rayhawk #Whatev

Postby Zupponn » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:18 am

The Shadowscythe wrote:*Ahem*

WHITEEAGLE

Why? Because I know it pisses you off dude.

Does somebody have the power to permanently change his name? That would be funny.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5545
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: ATTN: Rayhawk #Whatev

Postby Keldoclock » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:20 am

Zupponn wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote:*Ahem*

WHITEEAGLE

Why? Because I know it pisses you off dude.

Does somebody have the power to permanently change his name? That would be funny.

If not his name than at least his rank!
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: ATTN: Rayhawk #Whatev

Postby The Shadowscythe » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:21 pm

Keldoclock wrote:
Zupponn wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote:*Ahem*

WHITEEAGLE

Why? Because I know it pisses you off dude.

Does somebody have the power to permanently change his name? That would be funny.

If not his name than at least his rank!


It is done.
Image

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2643
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: ATTN: Rayhawk #Whatev

Postby Whiteagle » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:34 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:
Keldoclock wrote:
Zupponn wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote:*Ahem*

WHITEEAGLE

Why? Because I know it pisses you off dude.

Does somebody have the power to permanently change his name? That would be funny.

If not his name than at least his rank!


It is done.

Fuck you Shadow!
User avatar
Whiteagle
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1499
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Re: ATTN: Rayhawk #Whatev

Postby Keldoclock » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:15 pm

All is right with the world now :guinness:
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: ATTN: Rayhawk #Whatev

Postby Natalya » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:13 am

Keldoclock wrote:All is right with the world now :guinness:


:rei:
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5266
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: ATTN: Rayhawk #Whatev

Postby The Shadowscythe » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:25 am

Whiteagle wrote:Fuck you Shadow!


Oh, he buttmad. :troll:
Image

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2643
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: ATTN: Rayhawk #Whatev

Postby Keldoclock » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:10 pm

Natalya wrote:
Keldoclock wrote:All is right with the world now :guinness:


:rei:


What does Ayanami have to do with anything?

Unless your vision of the world being right is everyone swimming around in amniotic fluid?
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: ATTN: Rayhawk #Whatev

Postby Natalya » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:31 pm

Keldoclock wrote:
Natalya wrote:
Keldoclock wrote:All is right with the world now :guinness:


:rei:


What does Ayanami have to do with anything?

Unless your vision of the world being right is everyone swimming around in amniotic fluid?


Don't try to out-Eva me when you haven't even looked at the NERV symbol.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5266
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: ATTN: Rayhawk #Whatev

Postby Keldoclock » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:15 am

Insofar as symbols go NERV's doesn't really matter in the series, in fact I can't remember an instance where that half-maple leaf was shown.

SEELE's logo was the only one that mattered.

I'm not trying to out-EVA (wut?) you, I just don't see what point you could possibly be making with Whiteeagle and Rei.
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: ATTN: Rayhawk #Whatev

Postby Whiteagle » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:09 am

The Shadowscythe wrote:
Whiteagle wrote:Fuck you Shadow!


Oh, he buttmad. :troll:

No, it's just stupid...
The old titles are funny because they are taking something that person said hilariously out of context, while your new one is just hearsay contradicting my running gag.

I LIKED my old title, so I'm pissed you changed it for the sake of this idiocy...
Keldoclock wrote:Insofar as symbols go NERV's doesn't really matter in the series, in fact I can't remember an instance where that half-maple leaf was shown.

SEELE's logo was the only one that mattered.

I'm not trying to out-EVA (wut?) you, I just don't see what point you could possibly be making with Whiteagle and Rei.

Yes, there wouldn't happen to be a quote or anything looping that maple leaf...

...And I do know the guy who created T!Rei...
User avatar
Whiteagle
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1499
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Re: ATTN: Rayhawk #Whatev

Postby Tzan » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:04 am

Whiteagle wrote: I'm pissed you changed it for the sake of this idiocy...


Thats usually the point of titles, so... :haha:
User avatar
Tzan
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4879
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: ATTN: Rayhawk #Whatev

Postby The Shadowscythe » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 pm

Tzan wrote:
Whiteagle wrote: I'm pissed you changed it for the sake of this idiocy...


Thats usually the point of titles, so... :haha:


Y'see Tzan gets it . . . :tiger:
Image

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2643
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: ATTN: Rayhawk #Whatev

Postby piltogg » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:39 pm

I don't even know..
Image
User avatar
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2431
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:16 pm
Location: Fictional Deutschland

Re: ATTN: Rayhawk #Whatev

Postby Natalya » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:10 pm

Natalya wrote:
Keldoclock wrote:
Natalya wrote:
Keldoclock wrote:All is right with the world now :guinness:


:rei:


What does Ayanami have to do with anything?

Unless your vision of the world being right is everyone swimming around in amniotic fluid?


Don't try to out-Eva me when you haven't even looked at the NERV symbol.


Keldoclock wrote:Insofar as symbols go NERV's doesn't really matter in the series, in fact I can't remember an instance where that half-maple leaf was shown.

SEELE's logo was the only one that mattered.

I'm not trying to out-EVA (wut?) you, I just don't see what point you could possibly be making with Whiteeagle and Rei.



Image
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5266
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 0 guests