Greetings

A friendly place for friendly people where we all play nice and share.

Moderator: Colette

Forum rules
Play nice with n00bs in the New People threads. Save the abuse, trolling, and pr0n for everywhere else.

Re: Greetings

Postby Whiteagle » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:56 pm

Scale?
...In Microspace?

HA!

Besides, you still have to build them.

And my humble Conifer class is only the tip of the iceberg for Super Dreadnoughts...

...Especially when compared to dilanski's Exodus:
Whiteagle
Mega Blok

Postby Vekis Emashav » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:18 pm

I congratulate dilanski on an astounding build. The level of detail is as cohesive as it is refined.

In my own ships, however, I am not concerned with size nor how many guns I can find spots for. I simply will construct them to look good in my eyes.

As for scale, I intend to scale up the smaller ships appropriately so that I may build them as more than a tan 1x2 plate with a transparent yellow circle plate on the second stud.
Vekis Emashav
Nice Dubs

Postby Whiteagle » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:26 pm

Vekis Emashav wrote:I congratulate dilanski on an astounding build. The level of detail is as cohesive as it is refined.

In my own ships, however, I am not concerned with size nor how many guns I can find spots for. I simply will construct them to look good in my eyes.

As for scale, I intend to scale up the smaller ships appropriately so that I may build them as more than a tan 1x2 plate with a transparent yellow circle plate on the second stud.

Good man!
Always disliked people representing "fighters" with a "U-clip" or a pointed plate...

Then again my Briktoid Automata faction, the ones with the Confer class Dreadnought, mostly use Mass Produced Frigates like other empires use fighters:

Code: Select all
Our numbers will blacken the sky, you have no chance, make your time!
Whiteagle
Mega Blok

Postby Vekis Emashav » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:30 pm

Could be a Templar, Executioner or Imperial Navy Slicer.
Vekis Emashav
Nice Dubs

Postby Whiteagle » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:35 pm

Nice!
That thing looks like it double as a nice attack drone in a full scale battle.
Whiteagle
Mega Blok

Postby Ben-Jammin » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:38 am

That ship is boss and the idea of using it as a drone intruiges me. Very nice design, wish I could build decent-looking microspace!
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony

Postby Vekis Emashav » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:10 pm

'Devout' Mark I Ground Operations Drone.
Vekis Emashav
Nice Dubs

Postby dilanski » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:57 pm

Amarr... Well there ships are very cool so I can't complain. Just out of wonder, are you going to be just recreating the Amarr line up in micro space or will you be doing DUST weapons, vehicles and infantry as well?
ImageImageImage
o/
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby Vekis Emashav » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:01 pm

dilanski wrote:Amarr... Well there ships are very cool so I can't complain. Just out of wonder, are you going to be just recreating the Amarr line up in micro space or will you be doing DUST weapons, vehicles and infantry as well?

The ships will be done in microspace yes, perhaps I could scale up something like an Acolyte Light Drone to use as, well, an airplane I suppose in normal scale. And yes, I will be using DUST as inspiration, though as you can see above I am willing to add things which may not exist at all.
Vekis Emashav
Nice Dubs

Previous

Return to New People Start Here