Digging Up the Past -- Turn 1

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Elmagnifico

Digging Up the Past -- Turn 1

Postby Theblackdog » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:29 pm

Ah.. sorry this thing took so long to get off the ground, I did a pretty bad job at getting information out to people.

Bavarian POWs -- Silverdream
Captain Maximilian Emil-Mannerheim Von Klaus finally appears to give in. "All right. I vill tell you the location of your escaped prisoner iv you bring me my satchel of schnitzel."
"Well, that seems reasonable enough."

"Here you go. Now, about that prisoner..."

"Just one minute. I am famished."

"Did you see zat, Hans? He got them to bring him his satchel! The vun vhere he keeps ze --"

*Slap* "You fool, Victor! Do not give his plan avay! Ve must get to ze artifax, now!"

The Bavarians unobtrusively move close to the rocket launcher, jetpack, gyro pistol, and radar dish.

But the one heading for the booster runs into trouble. "I say! Get back in the ruins and keep digging, you lazy blighter!"

A group of peach minifigs drops into the battlefield on one of the Britannians' flanks. Their leader, renowned Peach archaeologist Louisiana Jones, shouts "Get away from those artifax! They belong in a museum!" Behind him, a Bayou-Tek robot unfolds menacingly.

Secret Faction 1 Activated: Peach Raiders -- Thesson

The ranged troops move up and open fire with little luck. Louie cracks his whip...

... and kills a tower gunner, dragging him from his perch.

The Bayou-Tek robot moves up to give them some cover.

A red-and-black transport appears on the other side of the battlefield, and drifts towards the ruins in eerie silence.

As it approaches, it does an adroit 180-degree spin and brings its stern-mounted flamethrower to bear on the Britannian infantry, killing one.

Its doors open and a squad of red- and black-clad warriors leaps out to confront the remaining Britannian troops.

Secret Faction 2 Activated: Rogue VoL -- Lawmaster
The VoL troops open fire, killing two more Britannians.

They retreat from the survivors, taking cover as best they can.

T.L.A. -- Scribonius
The Secretary of Transportation's voice crackles through the Killdozer's external speakers. "That's a big outcropping in front of us," he says. "Can we ramp it?"

Bob the Unbuilder gives the expected answer.

"FUCK YES WE CAN!"

The killdozer's minigun and the Director of Homeland Security both fire on the guard tower, but the gunner survives.

The Hr-36 heads up the other side of the field, deploys its jump troopers, and fires everything it has on Von Klaus' guards, killing both of them.

Captain Harris kills one of the jump troopers with a response shot.

Britannians -- Kalvinator

The infantry and cavalry converge on the ruins.

There's not much room for the Challenger to advance, so it drives around the side.

Overview.

Send in your orders for turn 2!
Last edited by Theblackdog on Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Re: Digging Up the Past -- Turn 1

Postby Silverdream » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:33 pm

All according to plan.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Re: Digging Up the Past -- Turn 1

Postby Theblackdog » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:39 pm

That was an awesome full name you thought up for Von Klaus, by the way.

UPDATE: Dammit, forgot the k/d/VP list. Still need orders from Lawmaster and Kalvinator.

Bavarians:
Kills: 0
Deaths: 0
Victory points: 0

Peaches
Kills: 1
Victory Points: 0

VoL:
Kills: 3

T.L.A.:
Kills: 2
Deaths: 1

Britannians:
Kills: 1
Deaths: 6
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Return to Forum Battles