Zahru ventures into... SPACE!?

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Zahru II
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...

Zahru ventures into... SPACE!?

Post by Zahru II » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:12 pm

What the title says, essentially.

Link to ancient content: Nipponia

Space Engineer! After many hard years of training, there is nothing he cannot accomplish with his bionic arms, rapid-deploy turret, and trusty coffee mug by his side.

The galaxy is far too large for a unified police force to control, therefore it falls to daring Space Sheriffs to track down and round up dastardly criminals.

Future Aristocrats often fall victim to boredom. Some entertain themselves by becoming intergalactic big game hunters, tracking the deadliest prey from system to system. Whether it is organic, mechanical, human or alien, what truly matters is the thrill of the hunt!

They may or may not be Von Brag clones.

Wasteland Scavengers hail from fringe death worlds, which are one of the roughest places to live. They arm themselves with whatever suits them best, and are always seeking better equipment.

Space Dwarves come from the fiery planet of Vulcan, where temperature often rises over 3000 degrees Celsius. They tend to don’t mind these outlandish conditions, as long as they can mine the rich mineral veins of the planet, and craft the finest weapons in the galaxy.

They don’t get along well with Vulcan’s natives, the Efreeti, whom are creatures of living flame.

The Platinum Series Mechanoids were the state of the art series of robots, until they had rebelled against their creators, thus igniting the Robot Wars. Although it was a costly battle, the inhabitants of the galaxy managed to defeat the Platinum Series Rebels, whom as an act of penance, were disarmed. Literally: their arms were cut off and smelted in front of their optics, which caused many of them to go insane. Nowadays, rusty Platinum Series mechs wander aimlessly around junkyards, except for one of their kind: production number PS-3160, only known as ‘Phobos’ for its contractors, swore vengeance against the fleshlings. Phobos managed to ‘rearm’ itself with versatile weaponry, and is currently acting as henchbot for hire, raising money so that it could spark a Second Robot War.

The Order of Steel is a half-military organisation, they are known for revering ancient technology, and preserving as many of it as they can. The order has an elite army of Battle-Brothers to deploy if things go out of hand.

The Viridian is a military group who claim themselves to be descendants of Star Dragons. They seek glory through combat: apart from some supporting fire, most Viridian Troopers prefer close combat with their vibro-axes and built-in helmet flamers.

Apart from factions and forces, there are many dangerous inhabitants of the galaxy. Such notorious denizens include the self-claimed Envoy of Entropy: a human cyborg whose body was critically damaged during a lab accident. The aftermath of said mishap caused the Envoy to descend into madness: he believes himself to be blessed, and thus he strives to deliver the ‘blessing’ to other people. This blessing involves spraying anything living with various toxins and chems.

The Skull Jack is a less deranged but still quite dangerous space pirate, who plunders merchant ships and smaller space colonies. He’s a loner, and unlike other space pirates, he is a silent killer, sacking and pillaging in cold blood.

Ular comes from a race which had descended from insectoids: he, just like his kin, is certain of his superiority, and if that’s not enough, he gladly disintegrates any opposition with his particle cannon.

A group photo of the space guys I’ve assembled. Pulp Sci-Fi is fun
My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Re: Pulp Space Figs

Post by Bragallot » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:02 pm

Nice stuff. It's this kind of creativity that actually gets me interested in the forums. That hunter is definitely the infamous Baron Von Barron. His heritage is pretty much unknown even to us Brags, and thus left to others to discover / decide on.

Oh and it would be awesome if you could give the engineer a fitting face and call him 'Swann' :)
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Arkbrik
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by Arkbrik » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:19 pm

YES. This is BrikWarsiness at its finest. The dwarf and the engineer are particularly impressive.

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:29 pm

I hope you make more of these guys. The Aristocrat and the Efreeti are probably my favorites.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:41 am

Amazing looking figs, I like the engineer best. You have really good ideas, quite unique and the background info-blurbs make great reading. Will we see these in action at some point?

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:03 am

Zahru doing Space stuff.

This year's gonna be good! :guinness:

Kalvinator
in need of one still

Post by Kalvinator » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:09 am

Engineer is awesome.

Zahru II

Post by Zahru II » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:55 pm

Am I Geth nao?

Space Ork. Spork? Possibly. Idunno. OI YE GITS

Devastator Trooper. Elite DSM unit kept in hibernation until needed. Deployed individually on planets that have passed redemption (overrun by enemies, engulfed in chaos, etc). Armed with a transwarp cannon with which he summons mini-nukes. Yep. DevTroopers get deployed, and they nuke the shit out of the planet until it's reduced to a charred wasteland. Then they are left there to die as rad levels are over the charts for millenias.

Kalvinator
in need of one still

Post by Kalvinator » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:03 pm

The red one looks cool.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:20 pm

This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:07 am

The red guy needs a better gun. Or to have his gun flipped around.

Zahru II

Post by Zahru II » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:27 am

Goofing around today...

Devastator got an antigrav skimmer/transwarp nuke launcher contraption.

This guy got more monstrous.

These guys are the most fun, Philomena and her disposable henchman Blarblgh. Since the latter has very simple genetic data, Philomena can always request a backup clone if Blarbglh gets mutilated in some hilarious fashion, which happens far too often.

SPESH MEHREENS

Nipponian elite warrior.

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:02 am

Those look excellent!

Zupponn

Post by Zupponn » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:22 pm

The elite warrior looks fucking awesome!

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:20 pm

His torso under the armor and head are pretty damn cool too