They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

alphafalcon541
Dimmy

Re: BrikwaRPG2 - Signup

Post by alphafalcon541 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:56 pm

Alphafalcon's son
warrior
katana, katana (they are mystical is all you need to know)
armor
armor
skill
close combat weapon
close combat weapon
Alphafalcon's son is one tough son of a bitch he is covered in silver armor with with blue arms (power miners silver guys with the full silver minifigures marking him as a senor warrior in the ESF. He carries two katanas formed from the armor of a dead fire demon in the heart of a volcano. After his father died he also took up the helmet (again power miners helmet with blue underwater visor with red dot in center) if this description doesn't work just build him how you like. He also wears coal black armor some times.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway

Scribonius
Nice TRIPS

Post by Scribonius » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:36 pm

Hmm... looks like you have a lot of players, but I figure it can't hurt to ask.

So:
Scribonius the Seer
Brikoracle/Blockmage (it's like being an Earthmage only with Legos instead of dirt?)
Staff, Pouch of Stuff***
Skill (magic)
Skill (magic)
Skill (repair)
Close Combat (staff)
Ranged Combat (spells)

***The Pouch of Stuff is a bag of random things he has put into it at some time, possibly including basic tools, random bits of Lego, hats, scrolls, potions, pretzels, cults, a herring, or whatever the DM allows. Skill roll (magic or repair) is required to find something useful in the pouch, can only be done x times per battle at the DM's discretion.

Scribonius lurks around the known Brikverse, not usually sticking his head into things because... well, honestly because beings like Warhead, Bob the Unbuilder, and Natalya scare the crap out of him... but as a Brikoracle, is sometimes forced to take part in events occuring in the Brikverse. Generally, if he shows up, something weird is going to happen. He avoids ranged non-magic combat due to lack of ability to aim, and prefers to hit things with his staff if combat becomes necessary (hey, it is 6 briks of... well, ABS, technically, and if he hits something hard enough with it, it causes pain, especially if he has had time to put some spells into it first). Most of his skill centers around magic use and knowing stuff like how to fix things (knowing possible futures means sometimes you need to make someone's motorcycle work so they can properly go riding off into an apocalyptic explosion). Prefers magic that manipulates briks and blocks, has a limited ability to see the future and tell the future. Prefers to leave people guessing, so his acts seem to be random. Gets bored sometimes and interferes in events that may not require intervention. Usually wears a pirate captain's seacoat (complete with epaulets) and some kind of hat. Likes to zap things with magic when manipulating briks and blocks is not possible.

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:09 am

Silverdream wrote:Can I have a horse? If I have to give up my fascist sword or gun I will.
Sure. It will need an awesome name though. And I'll just take the sword away and leave the gun since it has skill points invested in it.
alphafalcon541 wrote:Alphafalcon's son
warrior
katana, katana (they are mystical is all you need to know)
armor
armor
skill
close combat weapon
close combat weapon
Do you want the CC weapons to be both +1 or have one +2 and one +0?
Scribonius wrote:Hmm... looks like you have a lot of players, but I figure it can't hurt to ask.

So:
Scribonius the Seer
Brikoracle/Blockmage (it's like being an Earthmage only with Legos instead of dirt?)
Staff, Magic
Skill
Skill
Skill
Close Combat
Ranged Combat
I'm gonna do the stats like this and have the staff represent the CC Weapon and Magic represent the RC weapon. Your character will also be wearing a backpack that can pull out things that I'll roll for. If your roll is good, then you will get what you want, but if your roll is bad, you will get something that could either kill you or just be useless.
Last edited by Zupponn on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

IX_Legion
Minifig

Post by IX_Legion » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:16 am

Is there still a slot open? If so:

Cliff Bachner
Sniper
Sniper Rifle (ranged weapon)
Knife (CC weapon)
Skill
Skill
Move
Ranged Weapon
Ranged Weapon

Cliff was once part of a mercenary unit, the best in the sector if not the galaxy. They were on a contract on some God-forsaken planet when their employers, afraid of their power, betrayed them. Cliff was the only survivor. According to the rumors, he wiped out an entire company and sent the rest of the battalion into headlong flight by himself before getting off the planet. He doesn't talk much, and no one really knows why he's with the rest of the group.

I'm seeing black torso, legs, and helmet. That being said, most anything would be fine.
This should be in the Rulebook somewhere:

"Any problem on earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives"
-Valkyrie (the movie)

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:18 am

I'm thinking Fulgencio II for the horse's name. The horse isn't a fascist mercenary like its rider, but rather a Machiavellian puppet. It can do sadist feats, totalitarian feats and puppet feats when Jeremiah is too lazy.

Backstory: Fulgencio was just a foal when the USA invaded his home planet. Rather than fight the mighty Teddy B. Robovelt in hoof to hoof combat, he decided to collaborate. His sadistic cruelty on the battlefield against his horse friends and pwny allies earned him the nickname: Pretty Bad Horse. For his bravery he was made king of his horse planet, and made it into a totalitarian state with him as the El Presidente. His nation lasted until the Third Alliance attack on New York when a group of communists overthrew him and murdered his very special somepwny as well as his foals. He managed to escape by selling himself to a fascist hedge knight. The rest is history.
Last edited by Silverdream on Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image lol j/k

alphafalcon541
Dimmy

Post by alphafalcon541 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:22 am

1+ for both weapons please

alphafalcon541
Dimmy

Post by alphafalcon541 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:25 am

pics of the minifigs yet zuppon

Zupponn

Post by Zupponn » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:55 am

IX_Legion wrote:Is there still a slot open?
Sadly, you just missed the cut, but I will keep you in mind for any friendly NPCs that may cross our heroes' path. Hammerman is sure to make an appearance and there might be others as well, so keep an eye out. :wink:

And here are the overdue pictures of our team:

From left to right: Rade(mgb519), Jeremiah(Silverdream), Crevan(lawmaster), Ambassador Nadine Candida(Colette), Bruce "Jaws" Johnson(Alex)...

...Zombie Captain Boss(samuelzz10), Mr. Doctor(Cytheran), Duke Crystoph(Scratch), Alphafalcon's Son(alphafalcon541), and Scribonius the Seer(Scribonius).

Strike a pose!

alphafalcon541
Dimmy

Post by alphafalcon541 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:10 am

I was wondering if I could just change to black armor with blue arms and the katanas if not I still love the character just asking

Zupponn

Post by Zupponn » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:19 am

Well, I don't have any spare blue arms at the moment and black armor would make him look like a Terrorkhan, which is what I'm trying to avoid, so there's nothing I can really do.

alphafalcon541
Dimmy

Post by alphafalcon541 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:37 am

its fine then

IX_Legion
Minifig

Post by IX_Legion » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:50 am

Zupponn wrote:Sadly, you just missed the cut,
Crap...
Zupponn wrote:but I will keep you in mind for any friendly NPCs that may cross our heroes' path.
Awesome, thanks!
This should be in the Rulebook somewhere:

"Any problem on earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives"
-Valkyrie (the movie)

Cytheran
Officer

Post by Cytheran » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:54 am

I'm Lookin' fresh!

Alex
Nice TRIPS

Post by Alex » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:27 pm

Is there any way I could get some black armor? If not, that's fine too.

alphafalcon541
Dimmy

Post by alphafalcon541 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:31 pm

black armor ftw