The King of Three

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

The King of Three

Post by Silverdream » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:53 pm

Eldergrad Palace, The Silvarian Empire

"Great King Roberts, thank you for accepting us as an audience. We are the leaders of Ieren, and we want to become a vassal state of the Silvarian Empire."

"I accept your proposal. As the Warrior King I-"

"What in the name of Silva?!"

"Halt Roberts, or we will end you."

"Alright men, the Kaiser is depending on us. March!"

"Drop the gun, Roberts and we can settle this like ultimate warriors sword to sword."

"Alright Hun King, I've dropped my favourite rifle, surely you can do the same."

"I, Kaiser Klaus von Fynnvaria, King of Bavaria and Fynnlund challenge the right to your throne in glorious combat. The winner shall inherit the thrones of the loser and all titles, powers and property."

"Ahaha, so the Hun child is stupider than I thought. Very well, I accept."

"Taste my palm, slavic ogre!"

"Give up old man! Today belongs to the Third Alliance."

"Your armour..."

"Yes, it shrugs off two dice instead of one, yet still doesn't restrict movement."

"As far as you're concerned, lad, I'm invincible."

"Such a weak neck, probably strained from his big head."

"Alright Mechanized Squad, let Prince Berger in."

"Klaus, how did you get pass the SSSS and our Holy Imperial Fleet?"

"Akkadian teleporatation tek. It is pinpoint accurate."

"Now, Berger I am going to borrow your throne and your Empire for a war I've started."
"Don't think I'll let you. We'll resist you to the last man, fighting too-"
"Stop that dribble and listen. I am your King now, and I will let you have your independence later. For now the Silvarian Empire is just a part of Greater Bavaria, and if you resist it will be a part of Trattoria. Now peach lover, do you want 1/3 of your population to be killed in lab experiments and eugenics projects?"
"..."
"That's right. I on the other hand want to preserve Silvaria, so my armies have something to fight during times of peace."
"So you promise to give back my throne when this is over."
"Only if we win."

"I accept your terms, Kaiser."
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

Re: The King of Three

Post by cleanupcrew » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:20 pm

I finally bought some Mandalorians so I can make some Bavarians and maybe do some battles. They will have to wear fire helmets though as I lack the brickarms ones.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:25 pm

Colette wrote:I finally bought some Mandalorians so I can make some Bavarians and maybe do some battles. They will have to wear fire helmets though as I lack the brickarms ones.
That's cool. I can build 1 Trattorian, so I'll just make him a really tough Kommando or something.
Image lol j/k

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:44 am

Loving this storyline so far.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:03 am

Theblackdog wrote:Loving this storyline so far.
Thanks.

HMS Carnechan

"Alright Klaus, you've come to surrender in person. You can start by grovelling at my feat for your life."

"Whatever your plan was, I'm immortal and you have no hope against my automaton friend."

"Can you give us some privacy, I want to have a private chat with the Queen."
"Yes, why don't you leave us alone John?"

"Whistle whistle beep beep"
"Now, my Queen we can start our passionate and European romance."

"Stop, I was only pretending to convince that machine. Please get your aesthetically pleasing yet charmingly rustic body away from me."

"That's better, now you have 24 hours before my hypnotic black lipstick wears off. In that time you are to release all Bavarian prisoners and load them onto captured ships. These ships and prisoners are to be given adequate supplies."
"Understood."
"You are also to give them any captured Assyrian ships and non-steamtek. Also, you will create a system that will prevent you from being at war for Bavaria for the next few months."
"You mean a parliament?"
"Yes, exactly. Now get to it."

"Greetings. You have all been called to this war thing because you all have a mission."

Konigin Ada of Fynnland: After this war, you're going to give Fynnland full indepence.
Kaiser Klaus: Alright, Mom. Your assignment is to stop complaining and your secondary objective is to call up all conscripts and available ships and put Von Mannerheim in charge of them.
Komentaja Von Mannerheim: And my assignment?
Kaiser Klaus: You will organize your navy and army how you like, but you are to co-operate fully with the new Grand Admiral of Bavaria.

Kaiser Klaus: Von Tzan, has Lord Brikthulu told you how the war was won?
Kult Leader Von Tzan II: Shovel
Kaiser Klaus: Perfect.

Kaiser Klaus: Batista, you are to search the underground for a shovel artifakt. Report back to me on any findings. General Pileck, the shovel brigades are vital to our eventual victory of the Trattorian Empire. You are to use them to the best of their ability.

Kaiser Klaus: And now I will announce our new Grand Admiral, Princess Amelia.

Admiral Siegfeld: What?! You cannot be serious. I am the most experienced officer in the Bavarian navy. I've never lost a single battle.
Kaiser Klaus: We are in no shortage of meat hooks, Siegfeld and I am still your Kaiser. Amelia has studied under Großadmiral Ludendorff for several G.R.s. She understands the stakes of this war.
Princess Amelia: I will not fail you or my nation.

Kaiser Klaus: Diethard, you are to create three new series of propaganda and distribute them everywhere. One series to increase birth rate from 8 children a couple to 12, one series to rally our citizens against the Trattorians and one to demoralize the Trattorian military.
Diethard Ried: I'll have it ready to broadcast as soon as possible.
Kaiser Klaus: Direktor Boermann, you are to turn our border worlds into fortresses and keep certain objects out of the hands of the enemy.

Kaiser Klaus: Prince Berger, you are to give all resources to the war effort and rally my Thanes. Your peach armies will make excellent decoys and cannon fodder.
Prince Berger: ...

Otto Skorzeny: Great, now that a basic outline is completed we can get to the war.
Image lol j/k

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

Post by cleanupcrew » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:16 pm

The Bavarians think they can defeat the nation which has won the Nobel Prize in Physics for the past five years with shovels?

Bring it on.

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:45 am

Colette wrote:The Bavarians think they can defeat the nation which has won the Nobel Prize in Physics for the past five years with shovels?
I was almost rooting for you until this sentence.