Drei Allianz!

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby Silverdream » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:57 pm

It's too bad White Nun isn't around anymore, Bavaria and Austria could have allied against evil Prussia.

What are the terms of this confederation? Will the current leaders be kept in power? Will armies be in command of their home countries or ruling Prussians? Does Prussia even have a planet? How would Prussia be able to defeat nations who outnumber them thousands of times over? Would Prussia attempt to control the Bavarian annexed nations Fynnlund and the Silvarian Empire? Would the Uberkaiser remain in charge? If Trattoria joined before Bavaria, would a war still be fought or would Prussia attempt to diffuse the situation?

In any case, Klaus defers to his loyalty pledge to Uberkaiser Piltogg. If Prussia needs to be taught it's place Bavaria will be there with whip.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Colette » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:02 pm

Silverdream wrote:It's too bad White Nun isn't around anymore, Bavaria and Austria could have allied against evil Prussia.

What are the terms of this confederation? Will the current leaders be kept in power? Will armies be in command of their home countries or ruling Prussians? Does Prussia even have a planet? How would Prussia be able to defeat nations who outnumber them thousands of times over? Would Prussia attempt to control the Bavarian annexed nations Fynnlund and the Silvarian Empire? Would the Uberkaiser remain in charge? If Trattoria joined before Bavaria, would a war still be fought or would Prussia attempt to diffuse the situation?

In any case, Klaus defers to his loyalty pledge to Uberkaiser Piltogg. If Prussia needs to be taught it's place Bavaria will be there with whip.

I admit, Klaus made some excellent points. Prussia doesn't even have a planet, let alone a sizable army.

We'll just hoard peach virus vaccines and spread the peach virus over your soldiers.
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Robot Monkey » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:54 pm

As for the arrogant Piltogg's sppech on "magik" there is no such thing! Only science we know, and science we do not yet understand.

Want to know something about the best nation in our Alliance? Want to know something about us? We thought magic was real at a time. We called this pre-spacefaring age "The time of the Old Empire", when a Monarchy ruled over planet Trion, and had just discovered the "magic crystals" which have today become classified as RT. They saw that these crystals had unimaginable killing power, simply exposing a man to the crystals would cause him to suffer a painful, cancerous death. After the United Communist Powers, the Old Empire's enemy, weaponized these crystals and ravaged Trion, the monarch was thrown out, and replaced with a a government, a Republic. The new Republic, the Republic of Independent Nations, was formed, and immediately delved into an explanation for these read crystals. The early RIN found that the crystals gave off extreme radiation, not "the energy of death". We were then able to use our science to defeat our old foe, and use it as a power source to take to the stars.

No magic, no mysteries, only science. And science is what has made the RIN great.
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby Ham701 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:06 pm

The RIN is not so great. They probably just occupy dead planets, unwanted systems, useless nebulas. If they have expanded so much in so little time, where is the proof? Where are the battles? Empty empire, empty threats.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Ham701
Galidor

Postby Silverdream » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:21 pm

Bavaria is predominately Cuthulic, with the first Bavarian Kaiser Arminus having a giant oktopusika carved into his chest. He and his army would fight completely naked and covered in blue dyes. His traditionalist army of barbarian crusaders and knights triumphed over the nations on Homburg. Thus the colour blue is said to be a victor's colour and why most buildings, vehicles and articles of clothing contain some variant of blue. Also the oktopustika and Cthulu are popular images for Bavarians.

The more religious of Bavaria think of Piltogg as an agent of Cthulu because of his oktopustika token and like him because he wears a traditional lederhosen under his uniform. However the vast majority of Bavarians still view Klaus as a capable and unquestionable leader of Bavaria.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby piltogg » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:17 pm

an idea: pwny magic is measured in "horsepower". and one horsepower worth of magic is gained by draining one pwny of its color.

Call it magic or science and it still remains the same; an as of yet untapped resource. :tiger:
Perhaps one day, penises will be even more valuable than OT, surely you wouldn't want to just destroy them?

R.E. Prussia, if you are going to make threats, AT LEAST make them properly. State your terms, then the third alliance may provide your request with a proper response as those terms dictate.
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Colette » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:52 pm

piltogg wrote:an idea: pwny magic is measured in "horsepower". and one horsepower worth of magic is gained by draining one pwny of its color.

Trattoria is open to this idea if the procedure to drain a pwny's color is painful enough. We could then grind their useless drained bodies into chemical warfare particles and scatter them across the Brittannian water supply.
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Silverdream » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:08 am

You guys aren't thinking big enough, we could end the need for labour and robotics with animation spells.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Whiteagle » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:11 am

Bragallot wrote:In that case you must have one of the most powerful armies around.

Well they were that to begin with, being grillions and grillions of droids and all...
It's just that, like any great war-gaming faction, they are tied up with so much in-fighting they barely get any shit done.

...Also wondering if I shouldn't get some Gorilla figures and make them sacred animals as well...
Whiteagle
Playmobil

Postby stubby » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:14 am

(I started up some TA wiki pages. Feel free to update as necessary:

Akkadia
Republic of Independent Nations
Bavaria)
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Silverdream » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:06 am

I can't edit since I'm on my phone but Cuthulic/Cthulic was supposed to be a play on the word Catholic.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Bragallot » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:29 am

Colette wrote:Prussia doesn't even have a planet, let alone a sizable army.

Trattoria doesn't even have proper intelligence officers:

What do you think we've been doing all this time?

The first rule in the union is that you don't get to ask questions or make demands, which should give you an idea about the answers to your questions.

'You think they'd wanna go to vor now?'

badagle wrote:
Bragallot wrote:In that case you must have one of the most powerful armies around.

Well they were that to begin with, being grillions and grillions of droids and all...
It's just that, like any great war-gaming faction, they are tied up with so much in-fighting they barely get any shit done.

I don't think he gets it.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights

Postby stubby » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:19 am

Silverdream wrote:I can't edit since I'm on my phone but Cuthulic/Cthulic was supposed to be a play on the word Catholic.

Oohhhhhh I missed that completely, that's actually pretty funny.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Whiteagle » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:16 am

Bragallot wrote:Image

...Awful lot of droids there...

Bragallot wrote:
badagle wrote:

I don't think he gets it.

Get what?

At least I have an excuse for my Galatic Power not doing shit...

stubby wrote:
Silverdream wrote:I can't edit since I'm on my phone but Cuthulic/Cthulic was supposed to be a play on the word Catholic.

Oohhhhhh I missed that completely, that's actually pretty funny.

As a Catholic I am offended!

Our tentacle deity is female and wears a sailor uniform!
Whiteagle
Playmobil

Postby Zupponn » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:57 pm

I liked it better when baddagle's rank was "emphatic face palm". It's just more fitting.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion