Searching for threads from a specific user

One man, one vote

Moderator: Butthurt

Re: Slightly Annoying

Postby Zupponn » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:09 pm

I'm too lazy to make a wiki page and I often forget about it. I think that I can take credit for part of the Super Mega Brikpocalypse Holiday Killtacular 2012 page though, even though I had no part in creating it. :wink:
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Keldoclock » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:30 pm

I think baddagle's account also deserves to have the "misogyny" function disabled. As well as the "leering at women" feature.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby Silverdream » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:07 pm

Keldoclock wrote:I think baddagle's account also deserves to have the "misogyny" function disabled. As well as the "leering at women" feature.

He needs to check his privilege.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Keldoclock » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:30 pm

Haha shit man that reminds me of this wonderful quote produced by yon LP

"Check your butt privilege"
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby Whiteagle » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:50 pm

aoffan23 wrote:Your account needs to have the "bold," "italic," and "underline" functions disabled.

Your Mother!

Keldoclock wrote:I think baddagle's account also deserves to have the "misogyny" function disabled. As well as the "leering at women" feature.

Ok, how am I Misogynistic?

Dude, women are the ones who actually get shit done in my family!
My brother is the only exception, but he doesn't have any of my father's fail genes to begin with.
Of course, in exchange for their hyper competence, my mother and sister also have a tendency to over stress themselves to the point of going BATSHIT Crazy...

...Like the time my mother walked to her friends house... which was 7 miles away... during my sister's birthday party... in the middle of January... during a blizzard...

And Fionna kicks ass... why shouldn't Natalya cosplay as her?
Whiteagle
Playmobil

Postby Keldoclock » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:57 am

I'm sorry, years of internet has jaded me to the point where
hey this is a neat character, you do cosplay right, you should consider this for your next con or whatever :)

is filtered into

ImageWEAR THESE THINGS AND SEND ME PICTURES FOR MY OBSCURE FETISH

I dunno dude, seems like your beef is that you're stuck in the middle of nowhere. Fortunately, it also seems like you live with your parents!

:protip: Earn money, find employment somewhere with more people
If you have a college degree you can get a year's worth of guaranteed employment + free housing through one of the many "teach english abroad" programs. You're white, so for best results try South Korea (specifically Seoul... the rest of it is fine but that is the most foreigner-friendly). China is fine too.

If you don't have a college degree than congrats, you are now in the same boat as I am! Please enjoy watching your youth slowly ebb away while madly struggling to end each month without losing money, nevermind saving it! Wheeee serfdom
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby Silverdream » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:23 am

Go to Japan. They have an awesome culture, no gangs, acceptance of outsiders and the police can't arrest you without a reason.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Natalya » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:12 am

A change of scenery might be helpful but I doubt it would solve all of his problems. His issues seem to be existential in nature. For me, I have some things to live for... roller derby, BrikWars, helping the LGBT community, eating food, petting cults, hanging around with other women my age, and driving with the windows down listening to loud music top the list off. It sounds to me like white eagle doesn't have anything to live for, at least not that he cares about.

Umm, this Fionna character seems more shapely than me, I don't think my body-type would fit well with her outfit. I don't really know who she is either, but I guess neither of those things have stopped me before.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"

Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.

Postby Whiteagle » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:13 am

Keldoclock wrote:I'm sorry, years of internet has jaded me to the point where
hey this is a neat character, you do cosplay right, you should consider this for your next con or whatever :)

is filtered into

ImageWEAR THESE THINGS AND SEND ME PICTURES FOR MY OBSCURE FETISH

Well, I've seen a picture of the girl that is supposedly Natalya and, needless to say, don't really want...

Besides, if I was asking for cosplay pictures of a fetish, it would probably involve half a dozen fake boobs and tentacles...

Keldoclock wrote:I dunno dude, seems like your beef is that you're stuck in the middle of nowhere. Fortunately, it also seems like you live with your parents!

Well I wouldn't mind ether of these... if my dead beat father wasn't also retired...
With nothing to do all day but watch TV, play the stock market, fail to manage his diabetes, and end up getting drunk off his ass... he is pretty hard for anyone to live with...

Funny thing is, my mother and I actually do have sort of a plan for me to move back out to Iowa City, but that hinges on the house my sister and new brother-in-law are currently living in.

Keldoclock wrote::protip: Earn money, find employment somewhere with more people

Yeah... that's not happening...

You see, a lack what are called "executive functioning skills," which are basically the still you need to get shit done.
While I can still do work, when you are absent minded enough to space off on FEEDING YOURSELF it kind of causes issues with being gainfully employed.

Keldoclock wrote:If you have a college degree you can get a year's worth of guaranteed employment + free housing through one of the many "teach english abroad" programs. You're white, so for best results try South Korea (specifically Seoul... the rest of it is fine but that is the most foreigner-friendly). China is fine too.

Pfff, if I had my degree I could at least get a job for the state running soil samples...

Keldoclock wrote:If you don't have a college degree than congrats, you are now in the same boat as I am! Please enjoy watching your youth slowly ebb away while madly struggling to end each month without losing money, nevermind saving it! Wheeee serfdom

Hey at least you are self-sufficient!

I'm 24, never held a real job, never had a date let alone anything approching a relationship, and am probably going to have to spend the next two to three years in this same god-damned rut...
Your siblings don't secretly discuss plans for "taking care of you" like you are a god damn invalid, do they?
So look on the bright side of life buddy!

Silverdream wrote:Go to Japan. They have an awesome culture, no gangs, acceptance of outsiders and the police can't arrest you without a reason.

I was going to point out everything wrong with this sentence, but I'm just too damn tired right now...

Natalya wrote:A change of scenery might be helpful but I doubt it would solve all of his problems.

Change of scenery nothing, all I'd need is the disappearance of 350 pounds of Manbearpig...

...But I guess someone would miss my father eventually...

Natalya wrote:His issues seem to be existential in nature. For me, I have some things to live for... roller derby, BrikWars, helping the LGBT community, eating food, petting cults, hanging around with other women my age, and driving with the windows down listening to loud music top the list off. It sounds to me like white eagle doesn't have anything to live for, at least not that he cares about.

Well yeah... I probably still haven't gotten out of the depression I fell into in High-school...

Got my hopes up with the whole Paleontology thing, but since I got thrown back home due to lack of academic progress two years ago, I'm not able to do much to pursue that gold...

Natalya wrote:Umm, this Fionna character seems more shapely than me, I don't think my body-type would fit well with her outfit. I don't really know who she is either, but I guess neither of those things have stopped me before.

Fionna is the rule 63 version of Finn, one of the main characters of Adventure Time, created by one of the production staff that went viral and eventually got her own short.
Whiteagle
Playmobil

Postby Silverdream » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:42 am

I love you but you have no idea what you're talking about.

You just need to improve yourself and your situation. When I got out of high school I had crippling social anxiety, no job and was very afraid of the future. Currently I have a few friends and I can speak clearly and socialize with other people. In a year I'll have a job and many volunteer hours if the gods are good. Making excuses for yourself is fun and stuff, but what's even more exciting is becoming more than a useless drain on society.

Also you could move to Canada if you get lonely. Prostitution is legal here.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Natalya » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:17 am

Why do you need your father to disappear or die? That makes no sense even if he is as you say, a deadbeat. I don't think that would help you at all.
  ▲
▲ ▲

Natalya

Postby Whiteagle » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:30 am

Natalya wrote:Why do you need your father to disappear or die? That makes no sense even if he is as you say, a deadbeat. I don't think that would help you at all.

...Because he is a drunken Manbearpig...

Do you realise how hard it is to live with someone who is not only loud and obnoxious, but too suborn to get fucking hearing aids and too lazy to keep his shit picked up?

Not only do I need to keep a door between us just so I don't go deaf, but any room he wallows in becomes a hellhole of a mess.
And you can't CONFRONT him with these issues, because he's such an emotional wreak that he'll ether throw a tantrum like a child or go into a depressive funk!
My father is like the worst traits of Misato Katsuragi and Shinji Ikari rolled into one giant ball of old fat...

If you ever wondered why I'm always so fucking uptight all the time, it's because I can never relax due to the manimal constantly crashing through the house.
Whiteagle
Playmobil

Postby stubby » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:00 am

badagle wrote:Do you realise how hard it is to live with someone who is not only loud and obnoxious, but too suborn to get fucking hearing aids and too lazy to keep his shit picked up?

Not to interrupt, but let's stop to consider that the person to whom you're directing this question admins a forum like this one.

badagle wrote:Not only do I need to keep a door between us just so I don't go deaf, but any room he wallows in becomes a hellhole of a mess.
And you can't CONFRONT him with these issues, because he's such an emotional wreak that he'll ether throw a tantrum like a child or go into a depressive funk!
My father is like the worst traits of Misato Katsuragi and Shinji Ikari rolled into one giant ball of old fat...

Well just stop making fun of his conjoined "e" and he'll probably stop acting like that.

This whole thing reads like of those "I'm just asking for a friend" stories that ends with "this 'friend' is YOU, isn't it???"
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Natalya » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:29 pm

If he is so terrible then get out of the house. I don't mean go somewhere, I mean go sit in your backyard and look at nature or walk around back there. If you have some kind of excuse to not go take a walk and enjoy the scenery then you are beyond hope and need to stfu. I'm not talking to you in here anymore until you go do that. If you want to feel like shit then you will succeed. If you want to feel better you will also succeed. It is your choice. You are responsible for how you feel. If you're too scared to feel better then don't fucking whine to us in here. I don't have time for this chickenshit bullshit, you are the Shinji in this thread.

Wow 4444 posts and it totally blows.

Oh and I don't want to hear some shit about depression. If you are depressed get some meds. If you can't handle the sexual side-effects get one that is not an SSRI such as Welbutrin.
  ▲
▲ ▲

Natalya

Postby Keldoclock » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:04 pm

baddagle wrote:You see, a lack what are called "executive functioning skills," which are basically the still you need to get shit done.
While I can still do work, when you are absent minded enough to space off on FEEDING YOURSELF it kind of causes issues with being gainfully employed.

Like, you have trouble with the physical act of eating? You seem to do okay typing on a keyboard so maybe some kind of work from home type deal combined with disability pay would help you get to something like independence?

baddagle wrote:Change of scenery nothing, all I'd need is the disappearance of 350 pounds of Manbearpig...

I know a guy, PM me.
Keldoclock
Pooplord

PreviousNext

Return to Administration