January 21 Forum Member Brikwar: Rev vs lawmaster, Part 1

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Killer Karetsu, Moronstudios

Re: January 21 Forum Member Brikwar: Rev vs lawmaster

Postby lawmaster » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:33 pm

I am 5'5" but still growing, my dad still has a bit more then a head over me though so I assume I will get quite a bit taller.
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*
User avatar
lawmaster
Dimmy
 
Posts: 715
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:32 am
Location: Over the rainbow

Re: January 21 Forum Member Brikwar: Rev vs lawmaster

Postby samuelzz10 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:01 pm

5' 5", and I'm only 14. I inherit a lot of height stuff from my uncle, he is just under 7'.
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1505
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: January 21 Forum Member Brikwar: Rev vs lawmaster

Postby Natalya » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:26 am

Rev. Sylvanus wrote:Greetings, folks!

This week I'm going to have a treat for you: a Brikwar waged with two forum members in the same room! It does not happen that often, but when this sort of battle does it never seems to disappoint.


I haven't read anything yet, I haven't even glanced at the pictures, I'm just stopping here to say that this is a :ftw: and whatever I'm about to read is automatically totally ossum, unless this is a troll thread full of tubgirl pics. Battles among BrikWarriors on the forums are the best.


Image


*EDIT*
I am 6'2" thanks to my Latvian ancestry.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5225
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: January 21 Forum Member Brikwar: Rev vs lawmaster

Postby Rev. Sylvanus » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:57 am

Natalya wrote:
[b]I haven't read anything yet, I haven't even glanced at the pictures, I'm just stopping here to say that this is a :ftw: and whatever I'm about to read is automatically totally ossum, unless this is a troll thread full of tubgirl pics. Battles among BrikWarriors on the forums are the best.


Not a troll thread; I'm still in the process of formatting pictures. Family tragedy is also taking my attention this week, so for now and a little while yet, there will only be intro pictures to gawk at. I promise more are on the way :D
For Your Reading Pleasure: Rev's Battle Reports

Reference Sheets: Animals and Mounts / Medieval Weapons

Factions: Dragon Guard / Hiimboredagain Raiders
User avatar
Rev. Sylvanus
Galidor
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:14 pm
Location: Appalachia

Re: January 21 Forum Member Brikwar: Rev vs lawmaster

Postby stubby » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:35 am

samuelzz10 wrote:5' 5", and I'm only 14. I inherit a lot of height stuff from my uncle, he is just under 7'.

:protip: If you are inheriting any genes from your uncle, something has gone wrong.

Natalya wrote:
Rev. Sylvanus wrote:This week I'm going to have a treat for you: a Brikwar waged with two forum members in the same room! It does not happen that often, but when this sort of battle does it never seems to disappoint.

I haven't read anything yet, I haven't even glanced at the pictures, I'm just stopping here to say that this is a :ftw: and whatever I'm about to read is automatically totally ossum, unless this is a troll thread full of tubgirl pics.

If you can have an in-person BrikWar between forum members that also involves tubgirling, that may be even more epic.
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4615
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: January 21 Forum Member Brikwar: Rev vs lawmaster

Postby Scratch » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:07 pm

stubby wrote: If you can have an in-person BrikWar between forum members that also involves tubgirling, that may be even more epic.

The problem is that the only forum member who would do it is solvess.
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Zupponn wrote:
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.

All you have to do is flatten his head.
User avatar
Scratch
Dimmy
 
Posts: 639
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:23 pm
Location: The Wine Dark Sea

Re: January 21 Forum Member Brikwar: Rev vs lawmaster

Postby IVhorseman » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:09 pm

It already reads like a dick-measuring contest.

lawmaster wrote:I am 5'5" but still growing


Image
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6303
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: January 21 Forum Member Brikwar: Rev vs lawmaster

Postby Tzan » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:11 pm

I'm 6'-0" tall but still shrinking.
User avatar
Tzan
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4775
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: January 21 Forum Member Brikwar: Rev vs lawmaster

Postby lorbaat » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:22 pm

I'm 87 feet tall.
User avatar
lorbaat
Minifig
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:54 am

Re: January 21 Forum Member Brikwar: Rev vs lawmaster

Postby Bragallot » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:09 pm

Scratch wrote:
stubby wrote: If you can have an in-person BrikWar between forum members that also involves tubgirling, that may be even more epic.

The problem is that the only forum member who would do it is solvess.


And he has left.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Zupponn wrote:Everybody needs a sand green codpiece.
User avatar
Bragallot
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5234
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Headbanging with limited head space

Re: January 21 Forum Member Brikwar: Rev vs lawmaster

Postby BFenix » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:11 pm

I have no clue how you people measure heights. Feet and inches?


Anyways, :sparta:
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4595
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: January 21 Forum Member Brikwar: Rev vs lawmaster

Postby bluebright » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:33 am

BFenix wrote:I have no clue how you people measure heights. Feet and inches?


Anyways, :sparta:


Yeah same I only understand the metric system.

Also why am I here.
Image
User avatar
bluebright
Champion
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:35 am
Location: Melbourne, Austraila

Re: January 21 Forum Member Brikwar: Rev vs lawmaster

Postby Falk » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:57 am

bluebright wrote:
BFenix wrote:I have no clue how you people measure heights. Feet and inches?


Anyways, :sparta:


Yeah same I only understand the metric system.

Also why am I here.


Th emetric system makes much more sense. Also most of the world uses it.
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."

Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page
User avatar
Falk
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 750
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:43 pm

Re: January 21 Forum Member Brikwar: Rev vs lawmaster

Postby bluebright » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:18 pm

Image

Yeah that.
Image
User avatar
bluebright
Champion
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:35 am
Location: Melbourne, Austraila

Re: January 21 Forum Member Brikwar: Rev vs lawmaster

Postby Zupponn » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:11 pm

bluebright wrote:Image

Yeah that.

AHEM!
Image
Not just the US system.

Also, an article with some decent arguments as to why the Imperial system is better:
http://www.realclearscience.com/blog/20 ... %20up.html
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies
 
Posts: 5354
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

PreviousNext

Return to Reports From the Field

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests