NOVA Syndicate Alliance UPDATE 11/23/2014

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

pirateofmayhem
Officer

NOVA Syndicate Alliance UPDATE 11/23/2014

Post by pirateofmayhem » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:42 pm

Basically, since I really didn't search the net too much (or the forums for that matter) I didn't really look up the instructions on how to make a Jaguar (or variant) I looked at the wiki page and built an imagining of my own. Plus, I'm still reading the rules and figuring out everything, so bear with me as I try to describe the weaponry on the following units.

I'm still working on the name but this is one of 3 that I have made, each with their own purpose. The unnamed below has machine gun turret on top and I added a grenade launcher under it, it has 2 twin barreled grenade launchers on the side, with 2 machine guns on front.

sorry about the buttplug, it was unintentionally buttplugged haha

Last edited by pirateofmayhem on Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:39 pm, edited 12 times in total.

pirateofmayhem
Officer

Here's the Jaguar type 2

Post by pirateofmayhem » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:54 pm

So here is the 2nd imagining of the Jaguar, I guess the type 2 model. It has 2 heavy auto cannons on top, a massive rocket/missile launcher on the side and 2 machine guns on the top.

pirateofmayhem
Officer

Type 3 Jaguar

Post by pirateofmayhem » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:02 pm

This is an unfinished type 3 Jaguar, a flamer one. It has a massive flame cannon on the top, 2 twin barreled HE grenades and will probably have machine guns like the other 2. After looking at the turret mount on the jaguar that tunasailor put up, I think my creations might benefit from that. As far as having the grenade launchers mounted on the side, I tried that but it caused my vehicles to be unstable in the middle as a result.

I armored the back of the fuel tanks for the flame cannon because obviously, people would want to target them lol

So that's it for my Jaguar that I created. I welcome all criticism, good & bad lol

darkpaladin
Officer

Re: My take on a Jaguar

Post by darkpaladin » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:53 pm

:studgod:
It says all
especially for the flamer one, I want one now
BURN ALL!

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:56 pm

Very good. Now make more stuff.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:05 pm

These are really cool.

This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

pirateofmayhem
Officer

I should have changed the topic name

Post by pirateofmayhem » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:00 pm

Since you guys have asked for more, I should have changed the topic name to my "Continuing to be built army of whatever faction I haven't made a decision yet" lol anyway here is another part of my army: attack buggies!! They are armed either with a heavy auto cannon or flamer/HE grenade launcher.

pirateofmayhem
Officer

Next, my dogfighters

Post by pirateofmayhem » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:02 pm

These were taken from quantumfighter on the wiki for BrikWars, and again, it's my take on them.

pirateofmayhem
Officer

Next, my APC MK1

Post by pirateofmayhem » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:05 pm

Next, I have what I am calling an APC MK1 (I'm already gonna change it as I'm not happy with the front & I want the top to open to allow my troops to disembark, and at this time, it can hold 12 troops comfortably)

Sorry for the kinda overexposed shot, it was cause the black of the APC & the yellow plate were clashing on my camera phone. Right now it just has the 2 swivel side cannons but there will be a massive cannon w/ a gunner on top once I am finished building it.

pirateofmayhem
Officer

Lastly, my pride & joy

Post by pirateofmayhem » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:14 pm

The last part of my official BW army so far is my mech, which has gone through some changes. This mech I have created some lore with, so here it goes:

From the prepared statement to the media from Nova Heavy Industries & Holocon Corp. regarding the unveiling of the ER-MV1 "Backlash" prototype:

"We are pleased to announce that through a joint collaboration between Nova Heavy Industries & Holocon Corp., our engineers & researchers have created what we feel will be the blueprint for all other armored mechs are to follow. Though this mech is just a prototype, we have been testing & retesting it continuously for the past 2 years. We are able to tell you at this time some of the armaments that potentially could be on a final production version of the mech:

- 1 40mm "Reaper" minigun
- Dual 100mm "Devastator" Autocannons
- 2 30mm "Scyth" autocannons
- twin 4 barreled NHI 60mm "Neutralizer" plasma rocket launchers.

We feel that this amount of firepower is more than sufficient for a front line, heavy mech unit. We will provide more information to the public regarding the production of this mech."

So basically, the 40mm "Reaper" minigun is on the right arm, the 2 30mm "Scyth" autocannons are on the left arm, the dual 100mm "Devastator" autocannons are on top and obviously the twin 4 barreled NHI 60mm "Neutralizer" plasma rocket launchers are on the chest. Plus, this mech can move short distances cause of the boost engines on the back.

Again, any good/bad criticisms are welcome! Currently, I have a bunch of other projects I'm working on as finally I have place to build at (but it isn't cult proof yet (I have 4 cults) ) but as I build more, I will update the forums! thanks :)

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:39 pm

holy titballs your MOC's are sexy! great work!

darkpaladin
Officer

Post by darkpaladin » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:46 pm

I was about to say that mech has to much DAKKA but than I realized that This is brikwars
So there aren't enough guns on it

pirateofmayhem
Officer

Post by pirateofmayhem » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:47 pm

but my dakka looks cool! so yeah :-D

Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™
Thank god for Kool-Aid™

Post by Quantumsurfer » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:54 pm

Your mech is incredible.

pirateofmayhem
Officer

Post by pirateofmayhem » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:03 am

Quantumsurfer wrote:Your mech is incredible.