The Greater Anschluss of Image, GIF, and Youtube Republics

All mods enter, no mods leave.
Attn: Mods and Admins
- Move topics that were locked for being shit to Thunderdumb
- Thunderdumb shall serve as the trash pit for the forum
Also: Trololo

Moderators: The Shadowscythe, Butthurt, Killer Karetsu, Moronstudios, Tuefish, IVhorseman, Pwnerade, warman45, Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Dr. X, Arkbrik, Timedude, Tzan, Colette, Apollyon, piltogg, Thesson, BrickSyd, Silverdream, Keldoclock, Ross_Varn, Elmagnifico, Magic Soap, OneEye589, 501stCadians, Maverick, Warhead, Zahru II, Natalya, BFenix

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Zupponn » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:16 pm

It seems like they've bought the last known reserves of Hilter's cum.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: YOUTUBE MEGATHREAD PART DEUX

Postby Zupponn » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:22 pm

Tzan wrote:In the beginning watch the red cloud move across the radar.


I remember this one. It's hilarious. :D
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: YOUTUBE MEGATHREAD PART DEUX

Postby mgb519 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:26 pm

This sounds familiar...
Is it just a coincidence?
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2521
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby pkbrennan » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:02 pm

Zupponn wrote:It seems like they've bought the last known reserves of Hilter's cum.


:tiger:
The World of Pekab & the Anarcho-Syndicalist Adventurers Guild <== new site

"Everything needs more Dakka, including the Dakka..."
User avatar
pkbrennan
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 390
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:54 am

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Vami IV » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:38 pm

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs17/f/2007/ ... Wolf64.jpg
Image was to big to fit in this post. Use Link.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: YOUTUBE MEGATHREAD PART DEUX

Postby Vami IV » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 pm

Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Ben-Jammin » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:16 pm

pkbrennan wrote:
Zupponn wrote:It seems like they've bought the last known reserves of Hilter's cum.


:tiger:


Bravo Zupponn, you have once again made me lol. :tiger:
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1822
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Zupponn » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:53 pm

Ben-Jammin wrote:
pkbrennan wrote:
Zupponn wrote:It seems like they've bought the last known reserves of Hilter's cum.


:tiger:


Bravo Zupponn, you have once again made me lol. :tiger:

It's actually pretty impressive seeing how Hilter only had one testicle.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby mgb519 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:46 pm

So the real reason he started WWII was...to compensate.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2521
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby The Shadowscythe » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:20 am

Zupponn wrote:
Ben-Jammin wrote:
pkbrennan wrote:
Zupponn wrote:It seems like they've bought the last known reserves of Hilter's cum.


:tiger:


Bravo Zupponn, you have once again made me lol. :tiger:

It's actually pretty impressive seeing how Hilter only had one testicle.


Well why else do you think they invented milking machines? :troll:
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2564
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Zahru II » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:20 pm

Image

From now on, I declare every day 'Buy a bear a beer day'.

PS: you owe me one already
User avatar
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time
 
Posts: 4172
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Location: Hüngäry

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Silverdream » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:59 pm

I'm guessing booze is cheap in Hungary, so I might just do that.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7320
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby pkbrennan » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:21 pm

I dunno if you guys have seen this before, but I was Google Images searching Manly Fucking Santa and found this RL example:

Image
The World of Pekab & the Anarcho-Syndicalist Adventurers Guild <== new site

"Everything needs more Dakka, including the Dakka..."
User avatar
pkbrennan
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 390
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:54 am

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Vami IV » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:15 pm

We have a :winrar:
Last edited by Colette on Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: We already had an emoticon for that. Use it or it's dead space on stubby's servers.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Tzan » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:17 pm

Its been posted before.
User avatar
Tzan
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4808
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

PreviousNext

Return to Thunderdumb

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests