Call to Awesome! - main -

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Zahru II
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...

Call to Awesome! - main -

Post by Zahru II » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:32 pm

Galactic Patrol:

Heroes have: 1d10skill, 7 inch mov, 2d6 armor

Galactic Mobster: Armed with a blaster pistol (ur3, 6 inch range, 1d6 dmg) and the 'completely regular musical instrument carrying case' (ur3, CC, 1d6+2 dmg, who knows what's inside!)
Special: An offer you cannot refuse (unlike the others, the mobster can use his ABs for +1 dmg), Hit Money (+1dmg against heroes who have spare ABs)

Space Sheriff: Armed with trusty revolver (ur3, 6 inch range, 1d6 dmg) and electro-cuffs (ur2, CC, DISARMS on hit: disarmed minifig can't equip or operate anything; can attempt to break free, using a feat roll: if that fails, the cuff zaps the disarmed fig for 1d6 dmg. only one fig at a time can be cuffed)
Special: Saddle Up! (Piloting), Quickdraw (can reroll a failed attack roll once per turn)

CosmoEngineer: Armed with welding blaster (ur3, 6 inch range, 1d6 dmg), wrench (ur3, CC, 1d6+2 dmg), auto-turret (see below) and coffee-mug (see below)
Special: Repair (feat, restores SP; cannot be used on the base itself), Coffee break (requires mug; uses up the hero's action to generate an extra 1d6 dieroll until the end of next round. The dieroll can be added to anything (skill, armor, feat) except damage)
Auto-Turret: 1d6 skill, cannot move, 1d10 armor, 2 hp. Attack: ur3, 6 inch range, 1d6 dmg

Space Teutons:

Wasteland Scavenger: Armed with Junk Rifle (ur3, 10 inch range; 1d6 dmg/2d6 dmg if the target is less than 4 inches away) and Hatchet (ur2, CC, 1d6 dmg)
Special: Junk armor (can replace one Armor die with a permanent armor value for ABs: if the scav does so, he gets 2AV for the first AB, then another +1 for each additional AB spent (so it becomes 1d6+2 from 2d6 then 1d6+3 and so on)), Luddite (gains +2dmg when attacking stuctures)

Astro-Aristocrat: Armed with Cosmic Blunderbuss (ur3, 10 inch range; 1d6+1 dmg) and binoculars (see below)
Special: Preferred Prey (select an opposing hero; against that hero, the AA receives a +1 skill mod), Targeting (requires binoculars: exposes target minifig, nullifying any cover modifiers for 2 turns)

Toxic Cyborg: Armed with toxo-cannons (ur3, 4 inch range, 1d6 damage; can fire both simultaneously with a -2 skill mod) and uranium lance (ur4, 10 inch range, 3d6 damage; requires 3 turns to recharge; ABs can reduce this time)
Special: FUCKING SCARY (-1 skill to all opposing units in a 3 inch radius), BileBang (on death, it explodes and deals 1d10 damage to every unit in a 2 inch radius)

If you have any questions, lmk. This will be the main game thread, due to the (expected) back and forth nature of this battle. Otherwise you know the map, post orders and go!
My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Re: Call to Awesome! - main -

Post by Bragallot » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:20 pm

Steal a jetpack from one of the soldiers and fly diagonally forward to take the left flank. Pick the Galactic Mobster as preferred prey and take out anyone that gets close, using the height advantage flying gives me. Galactic mobster is preferred prey and thus preferred target.

Also, the Toxic cyborg looks great.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Scratch
Reihawk

Post by Scratch » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:36 pm

Thanks for the heads up brag! I assume that due to the fact that we are on opposite sides we should PM our orders?
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Zupponn wrote:
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.
All you have to do is flatten his head.
Silverdream wrote:TL;DR Be like Scratch.
Captain-Camper wrote:tl;dr I'm just going to assume don't be like voin and be more like scratch.

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:42 pm

Well, Zahru did say 'post orders'. No matter, my plans are like the tide - even though you know it's going to happen, there's nothing you can do about it.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Zahru II

Post by Zahru II » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:58 pm

Yeah, in perspective it would seem better to use send PMs. I will allow Brags to revise his orders and will carry them out first because 6) I was a dumbass and 7) ST jetpacks only serve decorative purposes :wink:

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:10 pm

Goldeen can have the Space Teutons.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Zahru II

Post by Zahru II » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:15 pm

Alright!

Also, disclaimer: turn 1 won't happen until Saturday. Sorry folks, a lot of stuff got in the way, I may have bitten more than I can chew for this one, given university assignments. Thanks for your patience.

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:37 am

Believe me, you don't have to apologize for that little delay. I haven't updated my forum battle in a few weeks now. (Probably should get on that...)

Pwnerade
Mega Blok

Post by Pwnerade » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:09 am

Hah! Mine only took 17 months!
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.