The 2013 Silvawards, hosted by Silverdream

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

Re: The 2013 Silvawards, hosted by Silverdream

Postby stubby » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:23 pm

Silverdream wrote:OTP Award

NOMINEES
Tzan x Blitzen
Blitzen x Blitzen
Blitzen x Rule 63 Blitzen
IVHorseman x Natalya
Whiteagle x Blitzen x Blitzen

:winrar: Blitzen x Blitzen

No piltogg x Blitzen? No james+burgundy + Natalya? No Warhead + Colette? THIS CONTEST IS RIGGED
Image
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4331
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: The 2013 Silvawards, hosted by Silverdream

Postby Zupponn » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:35 pm

stubby wrote:
Silverdream wrote:OTP Award

NOMINEES
Tzan x Blitzen
Blitzen x Blitzen
Blitzen x Rule 63 Blitzen
IVHorseman x Natalya
Whiteagle x Blitzen x Blitzen

:winrar: Blitzen x Blitzen

No piltogg x Blitzen? No james+burgundy + Natalya? No Warhead + Colette? THIS CONTEST IS RIGGED

Well, of course. I didn't win the BFF contest. (Thank god)
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies
 
Posts: 5043
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: The 2013 Silvawards, hosted by Silverdream

Postby Silverdream » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:17 pm

pkbrennan wrote:I am shocked that I got a nomination. Cheers.

Meanwhile, do Canadians count as Brits?


The committee would say no to most cases, but Silverdream is the only person on the forums who doesn't hate the queen.

I've just got back from the Silvawards committee and we've decided it's unfair to have one OTP category. Plus I didn't designate tops and bottoms.

Best Lesbian OTP

NOMINEES
Rule 63 my floppy penis (top) x Natalya (bottom)
booty bothered (top) x Blitzen (bottom)
Rule 63 Zupponn (switch) x Rule 63 mgb519 (switch)
Whitenun (top) x Blitzen (bottom)

:winrar: Whitenun (top) x Blitzen (bottom)

Best Same Sex Male OTP

NOMINEES
Tzan (top) x Colette (bottom)
Warhead (top) x Silverdream (bottom)
Arkbrik (bottom) x Silverdream (top)
stubby (bottom) x Silverdream (top)
TheShadowscythe (bottom) x Silverdream (top)
aoffan23 (bottom) x Silverdream (top)
Rule 63 booty bothered (top) x Silverdream (bottom)

I'll add more nominees later. I've got to take a few breaks if I want to get this done.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 6717
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: The 2013 Silvawards, hosted by Silverdream

Postby IVhorseman » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:56 pm

i don't even
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6072
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: The 2013 Silvawards, hosted by Silverdream

Postby aoffan23 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:17 pm

Silverdream wrote: Silverdream is the only person on the forums who doesn't hate the queen.


False.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Re: The 2013 Silvawards, hosted by Silverdream

Postby Alex » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:47 pm

aoffan23 wrote:
Silverdream wrote: Silverdream is the only person on the forums who doesn't hate the queen.


False.

My feelings towards the queen are honestly pretty indifferent.
User avatar
Alex
Dimmy
 
Posts: 629
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 11:31 am
Location: South Korea

Re: The 2013 Silvawards, hosted by Silverdream

Postby Keldoclock » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:51 am

I think I won the greatest award of all..... not being on the list :2camels:
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2771
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: The 2013 Silvawards, hosted by Silverdream

Postby Silverdream » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:58 am

Keldoclock wrote:I think I won the greatest award of all..... not being on the list :2camels:


I could see r63 you and Bragallot together.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 6717
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: The 2013 Silvawards, hosted by Silverdream

Postby The Shadowscythe » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:13 am

Silverdream wrote:TheShadowscythe (bottom) x Silverdream (top)


Have you even seen my signature gif? Clearly I go on top!

Image
Image

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2167
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: The 2013 Silvawards, hosted by Silverdream

Postby stubby » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:38 am

Silverdream wrote:
Keldoclock wrote:I think I won the greatest award of all..... not being on the list :2camels:

I could see r63 you and Bragallot together.

I don't think it would have to be r63.
Image
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4331
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: The 2013 Silvawards, hosted by Silverdream

Postby mgb519 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:10 am

Where's the most likely not to get an award award?
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2479
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: The 2013 Silvawards, hosted by Silverdream

Postby Silverdream » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:36 am

The Shadowscythe wrote:
Silverdream wrote:TheShadowscythe (bottom) x Silverdream (top)


Have you even seen my signature gif? Clearly I go on top!


:lol: , clearly you do not know what top and bottom refers to.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 6717
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: The 2013 Silvawards, hosted by Silverdream

Postby stubby » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:47 pm

Silverdream wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote:Have you even seen my signature gif? Clearly I go on top!

:lol: , clearly you do not know what top and bottom refers to.

:rtfm: :ftw:
Image
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4331
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: The 2013 Silvawards, hosted by Silverdream

Postby Scratch » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:58 pm

There better not be new goddamn gif because of this.
User avatar
Scratch
Dimmy
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:23 pm
Location: The Wine Dark Sea

Re: The 2013 Silvawards, hosted by Silverdream

Postby Keldoclock » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:14 pm

Silverdream is furiously photoshopping bondage gear onto Bender as we type.
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2771
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests