Call of Cthulu

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Timedude, Olothontor

lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Re: Call of Cthulu

Post by lawmaster » Mon May 27, 2013 7:08 am

Silverdream wrote: If any of you guys want me to assign your points for you, then I can do that.
Yes please

Sten Bos is a dutch smith. He started and apprenticeship at the age of 16 and has concluded his training one year ago. Afterwords he couldn't find work in the Netherlands so he decided to move to Canada.
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*

Alcatraz
Hero

Post by Alcatraz » Mon May 27, 2013 11:34 am

Can I get stats for my character please?
Where is ze Brickarms!!!!

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Mon May 27, 2013 3:14 pm

Alcatraz wrote:Can I get stats for my character please?
Sure, why not.

Alan Catraz, 27
Spoiler
Show
STR 6
CON 6
DEX 15
SIZ 13
INT 10
POW 11
APP 8
EDU 8
If you want I can reroll, seeing as how I got abysmal rolls.

Sten Bos' Skills
Spoiler
Show
Occupational Skills

Operate Heavy Machinery 31
Mechanical Repair 60
Locksmith 11
Engineering 31
Bargain 35
Other Language 21
-Dutch
-French
-German
Persuade 25
Build 71

Hobby Skills
Shotgun 45
Climb 70
First Aid 40
Fast Talk 55
Let me know if you don't think that the hobby skills don't make any sense.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Alcatraz
Hero

Post by Alcatraz » Wed May 29, 2013 7:32 am

Alan Catraz!!!! :fist: :evil: JK Please reroll strength, Please?

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Thu May 30, 2013 11:03 pm

Fuck it, Kalvinator can finish his character later. I'm just going to start.
-------

Peter J. Fist wakes up in an unfamiliar bedroom wearing his expensive jacket, now tarnished with booze stains and what he hopes to be mud. Looking around, the room is fairly tidy aside from a bottle of half filled rum. To his left is a nightstand and a window with the shades drawn tightly shut. Across the room he can make out a door.
Spoiler
Show
------

James Cawthorn is out and about with his suitcase, his suit and a classifieds section from yesterday's newspaper. His money earned from his lifetime just wasn't enough to retire on, he would need a job if he wanted to live comfortably. What had caught his eye was a listing for private security personnel. He is on Yonge Street when he spots his destination, Lupanes Imperial Bank.

-----

Sten Bos is opening up shop, when he hears something. He turns around, only to see an Aboriginal woman. She speaks a language he can't understand, most likely a native one.
Spoiler
Show
Image lol j/k

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Thu May 30, 2013 11:12 pm

Enter the bank, ask at desk, "Good day. Is there any chance I can speak to your manager about possible employment?"
Last edited by mgb519 on Thu May 30, 2013 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

Scratch
Reihawk

Post by Scratch » Thu May 30, 2013 11:12 pm

I will blearily sit myself at the edge of the bed and look in the nightstand's drawer. Then retrieve rum, peer out the window without completely opening the curtains, and try to figure out where the hell you are.
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Zupponn wrote:
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.
All you have to do is flatten his head.
Silverdream wrote:TL;DR Be like Scratch.
Captain-Camper wrote:tl;dr I'm just going to assume don't be like voin and be more like scratch.

lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lawmaster » Fri May 31, 2013 5:29 am

Speak in all the languages I know saying "Hello may I help you?" And see if she understands any of them.
I use my flamethrower
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Fri May 31, 2013 11:36 pm

James Cawthorn
mgb519 wrote:Enter the bank, ask at desk, "Good day. Is there any chance I can speak to your manager about possible employment?"
The teller is a woman with long brown hair with bangs that cover her eyebrows, her nametag reads LINDA. There are two other tellers on her left, who are speaking to two other patrons. "I'm guessing you're here for the security openings? You can talk to our manager in the room down the hall. First left."

Peter J. Fist
Scratch wrote:I will blearily sit myself at the edge of the bed and look in the nightstand's drawer. Then retrieve rum, peer out the window without completely opening the curtains, and try to figure out where the hell you are.
Peter searches the nightstand drawers. The first drawer has a pen, and an opened box of bullets. The second drawer has a notebook. The third drawer is full of socks and underwear. You get bored, and start drinking out of the half finished rum bottle. You peer out of the window to see a street with tons of pedestrians and a few cars driving about. Surprisingly, the bright light doesn't hurt your hangover. In fact, you don't feel very hungover at all.

Sten Bos
lawmaster wrote:Speak in all the languages I know saying "Hello may I help you?" And see if she understands any of them.
Sten asks how he can help her in several languages but she doesn't seem to get it. She then repeats the word help several times, motioning to her head. She looks frail, and you notice several streaks of grey hair. She sits on the pavement, still repeating help over and over again.
Image lol j/k

Alcatraz
Hero

Post by Alcatraz » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:43 am

Can I join later on as a collector and seller of military equipment, vehicles, and weapons?

lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lawmaster » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:58 am

Shrug my shoulders and raise my eyebrows to indicate I have no idea what she wants.
I use my flamethrower
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:32 am

Go to the manager's office, knock on the door as a gentleman.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

Scratch
Reihawk

Post by Scratch » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:36 pm

OOC: Wordfitler much? or else this is getting weird a lot more quickly than I thought.

I pocket the pen and bullets, check the street name, then try to make myself presentable and head out the door.
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Zupponn wrote:
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.
All you have to do is flatten his head.
Silverdream wrote:TL;DR Be like Scratch.
Captain-Camper wrote:tl;dr I'm just going to assume don't be like voin and be more like scratch.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:50 am

Really sorry. I checked this last night and then forgot about it today. I'll try to be a better GM.
----

Sten Bos
lawmaster wrote:Shrug my shoulders and raise my eyebrows to indicate I have no idea what she wants.
You are totally lost at this point, the woman can't speak a word of english besides help. Suddenly, a white ford pulls up and two aboriginal men exit. The woman gets up, but it's too late. She's grabbed by the men who attempt to pull her into the vehicle as she resists. The two men are wearing dark grey suits, and their hair is short, well trimmed and nearly identical.

James Cawthorn
mgb519 wrote:Go to the manager's office, knock on the door as a gentleman.
You knock on the manager's door twice before you're asked to open the door. The manager is elderly, wearing glasses and a suit that fits him awkwardly. The nameplate on his desk reads DAVID LUPANES JR. "Are you here about the security position?" He asks. "I can tell by the way you're walking that you're a military man. Am I correct?"

Peter J. Fist
Scratch wrote:OOC: Wordfitler much? or else this is getting weird a lot more quickly than I thought.

I pocket the pen and bullets, check the street name, then try to make myself presentable and head out the door.
OOC: Fuck, it was supposed to be note book. Let me know if you want to change your turn or add it to your inventory.

You put the pen and bullets in your pockets and open the door. You're surprised to see stairs when you remember you're on the second story of a house. You head downstairs and to your even greater surprise you see an office type setup. A single desk is in the center of the room, with it's own inviting drawers and even a few messy stacks of paper. In the window on the other side of the room you see an open/closed sign with the closed part sticking out. There's a door leading outside the building and another on your left which leads to who knows where?

OOC: Don't have paint. :(
Image lol j/k

lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lawmaster » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:20 am

Quickly grab a war hammer from inside and use it to attack the car.
I use my flamethrower
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*