King Awesome's meeting room

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

King Awesome's meeting room

Post by samuelzz10 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:24 pm

It was GR 2013, and King (actually emperor) Awesome had called the kings of several provinces to his room to discuss the future of several wars.
the meeting room
In this room was, from left to right THE GLADIATOR, king of planet DETH and the surrounding planets, Sir Delp, king of several Galaxies, Captain Boss, King of planet Orgy, "where the bed is never cold" and Sir Red, King of all planets outside of the Awesome Empire's galaxy cluster. King Awesome is The head in a jar surrounded by his two bodyguards, one of them a revived DSM.
KING AWESOME: I have called you all here to discuss galactic affairs. Currently, we are at war with the immortals and several anti immortals, along with the PWNYs and we are neutral with the third alliance. What are our plans?
Sir Delp: We must rescue some of the anti immortals, and then kill them later.
Captain Boss: We should clone more Bisexual woman, as to make threeways 10x more likely.
THE GLADIATOR: Let's just kill everyone.
KING AWESOME: the only good idea is Sir Delps! We must Crush the Brittanians first, it's the only way.
Image[/url]
As if on queue, three high ranking Brittanians entered the room. (From left to right, Sir Ronald Burgundy, General Asshatt, and a soldier)
General Asshatt: Hello Chumps! I'm breaking into your highly fortified bunker to let you know that we are going to kill you all before you kill us.
Sir Ronald Burgundy: And steal planet Orgy!
Captain Boss: YOU BASTARD!
Image[/url]
The revived DSM pulled out his chainsaw arm and got ready to fire on the general, but King Awesome told him to hold fire.
King Awesome: Lets settle this like men, in a one-on-one brawl to the death.
General Asshatt: Very well, see you soon, head in a jar!

TO BE CONTINUED!
Spoiler
Show
my old sig
WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Re: King Awesome's meeting room

Post by Silverdream » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:36 pm

Actually pretty boss. Well done.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:40 pm

What's up with everybody and revived/cloned DSMs nowdays? It's getting a little old.

Anyways, looks promising so far. :D

Kalvinator
in need of one still

Post by Kalvinator » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:30 pm

Planet Orgy...yum

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Post by samuelzz10 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:33 pm

Kalvinator wrote:Planet Orgy...yum
You probably wouldn't like it, it's all bondage stuff.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After King Awesome got into his battlesuit, he was ready to face the Brittanian general.
General Asshatt: Come on! FIGHT ME!
King Awesome lunged at the Brittanian general, but a bright light flashed and King Awesome was launched back, against the wall.
King Awesome: :fu:
After the bright light dissipated, a figure was made out. It was Eddie Van Halen, holding his FrankenStrat in a puddle of blood.
Eddie: King Awesome! I am here to bring you a message! Were you in the middle of something?
King Awesome: Yeah, you teleported into a guy but continue.
Eddie: King, I have been sent by the metal gods to bring you a message. You must travel to space Canadia (sorry if this fucks up any plotlines you had in mind Natty, I wont use any established characters or do anything else that would ruin space Canadia) and once there, you must steal a data-core containing... something I can't tell you about yet. Then, you must bring it back here. You must then put it into the cloning chamber to create the ultimate being. Understood?
King Awesome: Yes sir. In said data core, is it the fallen god?
Eddie: Yes, the very same.
TO BE CONTINUED
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zupponn wrote:What's up with everybody and revived/cloned DSMs nowdays? It's getting a little old.
I was inspired by the blackdog's storyline with the revived DSMs. Either way, at least they aren't Zombies.
Next part hopefully coming soon.
Spoiler
Show
my old sig

Zupponn

Post by Zupponn » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:56 pm

It's a trap! Eddie Van Halen is not metal and therefore wouldn't be sent by the Metal Gods. :troll:

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Post by samuelzz10 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:04 pm

Zupponn wrote:It's a trap! Eddie Van Halen is not metal and therefore wouldn't be sent by the Metal Gods. :troll:
He's a minor god.
Spoiler
Show
my old sig

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:55 am

He's close enough to metal to be used as a low-level servant and messenger boy, rather than the loftier positions that the avatars of real metal occupy.
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Post by samuelzz10 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:44 pm

stubby wrote:He's close enough to metal to be used as a low-level servant and messenger boy, rather than the loftier positions that the avatars of real metal occupy.
Correct.
Spoiler
Show
my old sig

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Post by samuelzz10 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:58 pm

Moving this story along, sorry I'm using the same room as before but if it was Canadian it would look basically the same, but with red instead of grey. Also, so this isn't a bunch of shitty pictures of brikmen just waltzing around this will be a one picture short.
King awesome walked into the room with three of his men, and after a long battle the Canadia guards were killed. King Awesome then grabbed the Computer core, and started leaving the room, but then a thought occurred to him: what if him and Eddie had been talking about completely different people when talking about the fallen god? Ever since the rise of shitty pop music, almost ALL the metal gods had died from neglect. But King Awesome knew that he could handle whatever came out of the computer core when it was placed in the cloning machine. Or at least, he hoped he could. Him and his force left back to the bunker to start the cloning process, but King Awesome was still a little anxious he may not like what he sees.
Spoiler
Show
my old sig

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Post by samuelzz10 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:51 pm

THE FINAL CHAPTER:
King Awesome entered the room with his guard, and Captain Boss was waiting by the cloning switch.
Captain Boss turned the switch, and the cloning began. Whatever was in the data-core was being re-constructed.
and from the capsule emerged, Jimmy Page.
Jimmy Page: King Awesome, I am here to aid you on your quests.
TO BE CONTINUED IN A PUBLIC BROADCAST
Spoiler
Show
my old sig