Call of Cthulu

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Timedude, Olothontor

mgb519
My Little Pony

Re: Call of Cthulu

Post by mgb519 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:20 pm

Something about that man strikes me as beyond odd. Watch, ease out of sight, then follow into building should odd man go inside. Otherwise, wait till he leaves and then follow him discreetly.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:12 pm

Hmmm... something still seems off. Go back to the front door and enter the building. Be ready to defend myself just in case.

Scratch
Reihawk

Post by Scratch » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:04 pm

(OOC: My entire neighborhood's power is out, so I have been unable to get online for a while, but access will probably be back soon. Also, am I naked aside form the jacket? This is going to be awkward if I am.)
I head back up the stairs after making sure nothing's weird in here.

I head back up stairs and begin to talk to the man there, if he appears sane and reasonable, I say in a completely straightforward manner. "Hello sir, are you an acquaintance of a Mr. Joel Myers? Because I woke up in the upper room and have no idea where I am or how I got here."
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Zupponn wrote:
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.
All you have to do is flatten his head.
Silverdream wrote:TL;DR Be like Scratch.
Captain-Camper wrote:tl;dr I'm just going to assume don't be like voin and be more like scratch.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:35 am

First of all, I want to say that you have all been great players. You all get your orders in quickly, your actions are either funny, realistic or entertaining, and that's exactly what I was looking for in a group. When I get a message from some of you, I feel proud that you are that interested in my game. It means <a href='http://tinyurl.com/y42zurt'>alot</a> to me that you want me to hurry up.

However, it is unnecessary. I know when you all have your orders in. I will continue when I have enough time to spare. It takes more time than you might think to write these.

Stanley Yelnats
Alcatraz wrote:Hop into my souped up snowplow and chase after them. If I can't chase after them, contact my friends at the police station and ask about the license plate number.
You get into your souped up snowmobile. It's a horribly cumbersome, slow, fuel inefficient mess that looks very out of place in the summer weather, but it's all you have. After about twenty minutes, you spot them far away on the horizon. They're heading North, out of Vancouver and into god knows where.

Sten Bos
lawmaster wrote:Laugh and start nashing your teeth while shouting jiberish, I want to freak them out as much as possible.
You nash your teeth and shout jibberish. "Shit, you clocked him too hard." The driver looks a bit worried, and begins to sweat.

Frank Koller
Zupponn wrote:Hmmm... something still seems off. Go back to the front door and enter the building. Be ready to defend myself just in case.
You enter the building and get a better look at the man, almost wincing at his smell. He's entirely naked, save for the stained jacket with bulging pockets, which he doesn't even seem to be aware of. His pale round belly is built upon two skinny hairy legs and two large hobbitlike feet. He smells like he bathed in cheap rum last week, then spent the next seven days sweating it off. Your hand is on your holster, just in case the man moves a step closer to you.

James Cawthorn
mgb519 wrote:Something about that man strikes me as beyond odd. Watch, ease out of sight, then follow into building should odd man go inside. Otherwise, wait till he leaves and then follow him discreetly.
You enter the office behind the man, trying not to be noticed. Unfortunately, you're heard as soon as you enter by the man who came in before you. You are distracted though, by the naked hobo in front of him.

Peter J. Fist
Scratch wrote:(OOC: My entire neighborhood's power is out, so I have been unable to get online for a while, but access will probably be back soon. Also, am I naked aside form the jacket? This is going to be awkward if I am.)
I head back up the stairs after making sure nothing's weird in here.

I head back up stairs and begin to talk to the man there, if he appears sane and reasonable, I say in a completely straightforward manner. "Hello sir, are you an acquaintance of a Mr. Joel Myers? Because I woke up in the upper room and have no idea where I am or how I got here."
You say hello to the two men in front of you, who seem to be looking at your crotch. Their faces are twisted with both shock and disgust. That's when it hits you; you realize that they're both foreigners, most likely fellow Yankees. One of them has a pistol on his jacket, and the older one looks almost like a victim of shell shock.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Arkbrik
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by Arkbrik » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:17 am

Soo, Silverdream, are you willing to take another player? If you think I would be one too many then no worries, I know
It takes more time than you might think to write these.
that feel.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:57 am

Sure, but don't be too silly. Just a little silly at most. We already have a comedy relief character and a ridiculous character. I think mgb's character is going to turn into the straight man soon enough.

Do you want me to roll a character for you?
Image lol j/k

lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lawmaster » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:03 am

Begin to relax and move slowly, then pull your head out quickly. (I love russian martial arts.) Start biting them again, try to make them have to pull over.
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*

Alcatraz
Hero

Post by Alcatraz » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:58 am

Keep following them, making sure I have my gun at the ready. If close enough smash into them to flip the car.
Where is ze Brickarms!!!!

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:04 am

"Now that's something you don't see every day...You gentlemen don't mind if I pretend I was never here? I was just passing through, after all."
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

Arkbrik
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by Arkbrik » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:06 pm

I won't be silly. My character will be unlike any character from any BrikWars forum RPG.

Clara Miller, age 31. Roll on

Zupponn

Post by Zupponn » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:39 pm

Don't let either man leave and sit both of them down for questioning, right after the hobo gets some clothes on.

Scratch
Reihawk

Post by Scratch » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:03 pm

In my usual daze, I half realize that I am undressed, and excuse myself to look for clothing. I then head upstairs to check dressers/closets, then head down to check toe boxes in the basement.
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Zupponn wrote:
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.
All you have to do is flatten his head.
Silverdream wrote:TL;DR Be like Scratch.
Captain-Camper wrote:tl;dr I'm just going to assume don't be like voin and be more like scratch.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:04 pm

Sten Bos
lawmaster wrote:Begin to relax and move slowly, then pull your head out quickly. (I love russian martial arts.) Start biting them again, try to make them have to pull over.
(DEX: 91) You try to relax and pull your head out in one smooth motion, but the man just adjusts his arm to compensate, making your struggle worthless.

Alan Yelnats
Alcatraz wrote:Keep following them, making sure I have my gun at the ready. If close enough smash into them to flip the car.
(Drive Auto: 15) You're able to accelerate the car until you're only feet away from them, but you don't stop. Instead, you hit the car's rear hard with the snowplow, forcing it to slide off of the road.

(Drive Auto: 80) The car crashes hard into several trees. Sten Bos is particularly hurt by the collision, although the headlock acts as a seatbelt for his head.

-3hp

Sten Bos: 4/15 HP

James Cawthorn
mgb519 wrote:"Now that's something you don't see every day...You gentlemen don't mind if I pretend I was never here? I was just passing through, after all."
Frank Koller
Zupponn wrote:Don't let either man leave and sit both of them down for questioning, right after the hobo gets some clothes on.
"Hold on there, I don't want either of you leaving before I question you. Also, put on some damn clothes man."

Peter J. Fist
Scratch wrote:In my usual daze, I half realize that I am undressed, and excuse myself to look for clothing. I then head upstairs to check dressers/closets, then head down to check toe boxes in the basement.
You head upstairs, throw on a pair of underwear and some ill-fitting corduroy pants.

You then head back downstairs and the downstairs once more to go to the basement, where you look in the boxes. The two top boxes are filled with old newspapers, and the boxes beneath them are filled with a bunch of family photo albums, and other miscellaneous crap. When you get to the bottom, you find blueprints for what looks like a bank on top of the last unopened boxes. One box contains 13 sticks of dynamite with fuses, and the other contains a Winchester Rifle and a box of thirty shells.

OOC: Zupponn, you can question the others without me updating a round, similiar to how Arkbrik's thread is RPing. Alcatraz should also be able to talk to lawmaster depending on how next round goes.

Clara's stats are coming up in a bit.
Image lol j/k

Zupponn

Post by Zupponn » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:45 pm

Now, what are you both doing here?

Alcatraz
Hero

Post by Alcatraz » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:10 pm

Hop out of the snowplow and have my gun shouldered and ready shoot anyone not tied up in the face accept for the driver, shoot him in the legs so I can interrogate him later.
Where is ze Brickarms!!!!