You know, whatever
Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig
Where is ze Brickarms!!!!
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 5:52 pm
- Location: Cali bro!
Oh no nono bro...don't post Yogscast here, I love them too...but we're not supposed to let anyone know that...
- in need of one still
- Posts: 1455
- Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
- Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.
GOOD DAY YOU GOBSHITES.
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
- The Brikwars Trickster God.
- Posts: 2543
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
- Location: Lampeter, Wales
I always wonder how those guys never get bored playing the same game all the time....
my old sig
WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
- Posts: 1505
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
- Location: planet express
Apparently they play all sorts of games. (and i suspect they are getting paid for featuring some games)
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
- My Little Pony
- Posts: 1779
- Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 am
- Location: I am in Berlin bitch!
Shadowscythe, I now have a good deal more respect for you. Good Day!
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.
All you have to do is flatten his head.
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:23 pm
- Location: The Wine Dark Sea
Return to General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests