Drei Allianz!

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby Silverdream » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:20 pm

UNKNOWN SOURCE

Prinz Klaus II: "Ah, Admiral Aimee, so lovely to see you. I humbly request to assist you against the Neu-AN in the event that your defence fleet is overrun. It's only fitting that we work together to defeat the AN twice in a row."

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby samuelzz10 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:01 pm

ANOTHER UNKNOWN SOURCE

Hello, I am King Awesome and to my left is Captain Boss, head of military and government funded orgies. To my right is Jimmy Page, a major god that has sided with us. We are all stoned, but we are thinking of killing that dumb blonde bitch with the starfleet. Can I have some more ribs?

TRANSMISSION OVER
my old sig

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby Silverdream » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:36 pm

II
II
V
Last edited by Silverdream on Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby silvadream » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:38 pm

PARTyTOWN

hi im silva and i have this 2 say 2 teh rando nublet:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqwKatmKIoY

u r a dum nublet nd jimmy page sucks u fukn stupid nub

im gona get drunk with my adhd frends nd hav secks
silvadream
Cannon Fodder

Postby Colette » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:43 pm

“Why did you end the meeting so early Admiral Aimée? Did the food taste bad or something?”

“Well Admiral Ivan, I had to affirmatively respond to a polite offer of assistance from Prinz Klaus II of Bavaria, in addition to a random preposterous communication from the Awesome Empire.”

“So what exactly are you doing now?”

“Well, we also received a report that the Praetorians are attempting to bypass our fleet and orbital defense system. Considering how much it cost to set up, that is simply not a valid option.”

“We are ordering our orbital defense platforms to fire upon the incoming Praetorian fleet, priority on their slow-moving command vessels. The Praetorians will take casualties.”
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Zupponn » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:29 am

OOC: I thought that the Trattorians were on the AN's side originally. Maybe I missed something.

Nevertheless:

All of a sudden, a ship appears!

It's the ZMC The Finger and it's ready for action, but what is its purpose and/or whose side is it on?
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Kalvinator » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:23 am

Well...would you look at this...

(Captain: Red
Crew Member: Blue)

The New Namoria sleeper ship, "Star of Komand" sails to it's set destination. Fueled by experimental Anti-Matter/Matter engines, it miraculously survived the 514 year trip, with it's crew intact. Their destination, planet classification number NE-22, although referred to as "The Big Apple" due to it's reddish appearance from Komand.

It's a miracle...everything and everyone survived! Common, we have to go wake the others! It's been...514 YEARS!
S..sir! I know we have just awoken...bbbbbut you might want to..ah..sssee this!

...Well.............................................fuck.

(God this took longer then I wanted it too.)
Kalvinator
in need of one still

Postby Vami IV » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:15 am

A very powerful, unknown, unexplainable gamma wave ripples through the battlefield, rendering all forms of power practically useless. The strange broadcast only disables equipment for 32 minutes, and is followed by a meteor shower that rips through the AN invasion fleet, destroying hundreds of vessels and dealing massive amounts of collateral damage, with some asteroids ranging from sizes Rhode Island to Alaska, smashing into New-York.

All comm. equipment on the field picks up the words, "We've done it, Ros-" just moments after the initial broadcast.
Last edited by Vami IV on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Vami IV
Playmobil

Postby dilanski » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:32 am

Vami_IV wrote:A very powerful, unknown, unexplainable gamma wave ripples through the battlefield, rendering all forms of power practically useless. The strange broadcast only disables equipment for 32 minutes, and is followed by a meteor shower that rips through the AN invasion fleet, destroying hundreds of vessels and dealing massive amounts of collateral damage, with some asteroids ranging from sizes Rhode Island to Alaska, smashing into New-York.

The TA force's comm. equipment picks up the words, "We've done it, Vam-" just moments after the initial broadcast.

:pics:

Preferably with explosions.

The rest of the fleet is now passing the firsts moon and entering orbit.
ImageImage
o/
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby Colette » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:54 am

Admiral Aimée: We would like to inform the Third Alliance, that the forces we are going up against are considerable and include six Exoduses and an Inexorable. The Third Alliance central joint strategic naval command did not expect a revitalized assault on this order of magnitude. The admiralty of the joint New York occupation fleet would like to ask for reinforcements, including three RIN or Bavarian dreadnoughts and three-thousand Briktoid mass-produced frigates, as well as Briktoid mobile shipyards.

If MASS is loyal to the Third Alliance (I can't remember their allegiance...) we would also like some MASS dreadnoughts and ships.

This may be an opportunity for smaller nations such as Luchardsko and Venice to prove themselves in large-scale naval combat by providing additional support.

Siri will deliver some OTC dreadnoughts shortly and is deliberating the deployment of more Athenia-class dreadnoughts.

That is all."

OOC: In other words, upload all of your navy's LDD files to the old brikwiki so I can use them in fleet pictures/forum battles.
Colette

Postby samuelzz10 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:01 pm

Sir Delp, unshaven and also without an eye rushed into the room with his personal guard
Sir Delp: WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!? HOW DO YOU EXPECT WE ATTACK THESE FUCKERS? WE ARE ALREADY IN ORBITAL CONFLICT WITH 20 OTHER EMPIRES!
King Awesome: I know, I just sobered up. But I have a plan! We haven't been at war with Communist Bot's brigade in like a month. He might be able to help us!
Sir Delp: Good idea. We can send him and one of our own ships. Jimmy Page's guitar playing can power the Tesla cannons on the fronts of the ship. Captain Boss, rally the assault-sluts. I'll get the ground forces. LETS DO THIS!

(I don't have LDD, and I don't plan on it. Just make my ships simple small bad fighters for Awesome, and yellow for Communist bot's fighters.)
my old sig

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby Falk » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:54 pm

Colette wrote:OOC: In other words, upload all of your navy's LDD files to the old brikwiki so I can use them in fleet pictures/forum battles.

Done.
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."

Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page
Falk
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Vami IV » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:03 pm

EDITED
Last edited by Vami IV on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Vami IV
Playmobil

Postby Colette » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:12 pm

OOC: All in favor of non-canonizing Vami's posts until he builds and posts pictures of said events say aye.
Colette

Postby samuelzz10 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:21 pm

Colette wrote:OOC: All in favor of non-canonizing Vami's posts until he builds and posts pictures of said events say aye.

Aye.
Last edited by samuelzz10 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
my old sig

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion