How to take a girl out as friends

Jesus Christ, guys. No one cares about your fucking problems.
This forum is also known as Thunderdumb Lite or Applied Thunderdumb.

Moderator: dilanski

Re: How to take a girl out as friends

Postby samuelzz10 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:58 am

I just try to look for girls who have more libido than I do. Unfortunately, they don't exist.
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1508
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: How to take a girl out as friends

Postby Kalvinator » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:22 pm

IVhorseman wrote:And don't even get me started on the "friend zone." being nice and talking to a girl doesn't mean that she owes you pussy. Either she's interested or she's not, and once you find out that she's not, move on like Bonn-o-Tron. For example, I literally just had to break up with my girlfriend of 3 years because i got "friend zoned," and instead of getting all pissy at her for not being sexually interested in me any more, I'm picking up the pieces and moving on like Bonn-o-Tron. Sure, I'm frustrated because I tried my ass off and failed, but that doesn't mean that she's in debt to me for any of that. It also doesn't mean that I'm an ugly piece of trash, either. Things work or they don't, and if they don't, change.


Sorry to hear man. Good luck.
Image
User avatar
Kalvinator
in need of one still
 
Posts: 1456
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.

Re: How to take a girl out as friends

Postby Colette » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:04 pm

Considering that this is the brikwars forum, the rampant relationship dysfunction that seems to occurring does not surprise me in the least.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2450
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: How to take a girl out as friends

Postby IVhorseman » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:42 pm

Kalvinator wrote:Sorry to hear man. Good luck.


What part of "pick up the pieces and move on" didn't you get? My life's not over, it's just a bump in the road. It certainly pales in comparison to getting my legs broken.
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6306
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: How to take a girl out as friends

Postby Silverdream » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:01 pm

IVhorseman wrote:
Kalvinator wrote:Sorry to hear man. Good luck.


What part of "pick up the pieces and move on" didn't you get? My life's not over, it's just a bump in the road. It certainly pales in comparison to getting my legs broken.


I hear you can get plenty of action if your arms are broken.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7320
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: How to take a girl out as friends

Postby Kalvinator » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:06 pm

Silverdream wrote:
IVhorseman wrote:
Kalvinator wrote:Sorry to hear man. Good luck.


What part of "pick up the pieces and move on" didn't you get? My life's not over, it's just a bump in the road. It certainly pales in comparison to getting my legs broken.


I hear you can get plenty of action if your arms are broken.


EVERY THREAD!! :x
Image
User avatar
Kalvinator
in need of one still
 
Posts: 1456
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.

Re: How to take a girl out as friends

Postby Ben-Jammin » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:03 am

IVhorseman wrote:
Ben-Jammin wrote:I am a lonely virgin nearing 20 who has tried numerous times to get a girlfriend


Well that's your fucking problem. "Getting a girlfriend" as a way to solve your "problem" of virginity is a complete logical disconnect. Putting a thing in a thing doesn't require a relationship, and pestering a girl into being yours is a pretty stifling and shitty way to get laid.

Either way, you're 19. That's not bad at all. Don't trip out about it.





And don't even get me started on the "friend zone." being nice and talking to a girl doesn't mean that she owes you pussy. Either she's interested or she's not, and once you find out that she's not, move on like Bonn-o-Tron. For example, I literally just had to break up with my girlfriend of 3 years because i got "friend zoned," and instead of getting all pissy at her for not being sexually interested in me any more, I'm picking up the pieces and moving on like Bonn-o-Tron. Sure, I'm frustrated because I tried my ass off and failed, but that doesn't mean that she's in debt to me for any of that. It also doesn't mean that I'm an ugly piece of trash, either. Things work or they don't, and if they don't, change.


:silver:

In all seriousness, I couldn't care less. The last thing I want right now is some girl to come along and start draining my time, money, and who knows what else.
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1821
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Re: How to take a girl out as friends

Postby Silverdream » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:00 am

Kalvinator wrote:
Silverdream wrote:
IVhorseman wrote:
Kalvinator wrote:Sorry to hear man. Good luck.


What part of "pick up the pieces and move on" didn't you get? My life's not over, it's just a bump in the road. It certainly pales in comparison to getting my legs broken.


I hear you can get plenty of action if your arms are broken.


EVERY THREAD!! :x


Not even brikwars is safe.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7320
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: How to take a girl out as friends

Postby stubby » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:46 am

samuelzz10 wrote:I just try to look for girls who have more libido than I do. Unfortunately, they don't exist.

Sure they do. Look for new divorcees, age 30-35. It's the feminine libido jackpot.
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4635
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: How to take a girl out as friends

Postby Bragallot » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:33 am

Used goods are always cheaper.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Silent-sigfig wrote:
motorhead fan wrote:Colette, why have they all got soup stains on they're coats

One characteristic of nerds is lack of hygiene
User avatar
Bragallot
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5262
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Headbanging with limited head space

Re: How to take a girl out as friends

Postby samuelzz10 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:41 pm

stubby wrote:
samuelzz10 wrote:I just try to look for girls who have more libido than I do. Unfortunately, they don't exist.

Sure they do. Look for new divorcees, age 30-35. It's the feminine libido jackpot.
Well of course, woman reach their sexual peak in their 30s. That means you're going to have a 10-5 year relation ship. I hear bisexual woman are a good choice, wish me luck on my fucked up journey.
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1508
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: How to take a girl out as friends

Postby stubby » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:11 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:Well of course, woman reach their sexual peak in their 30s. That means you're going to have a 10-5 year relation ship.

Nah, you're not thinking ahead. You won't always have the libido you have now. If you're 20 and she's 30, then your hormone levels ramp down at about the same rate. Frankly I don't know why people who put all the focus on the sex part of the relationship don't take more advantage of this -- it's pretty ideal.
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4635
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: How to take a girl out as friends

Postby samuelzz10 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:53 pm

stubby wrote:You won't always have the libido you have now.

Are you calling me a pussy? jk
Last edited by samuelzz10 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1508
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: How to take a girl out as friends

Postby Natalya » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:57 pm

Over time the byproducts of metabolism will slowly destroy your body from the inside. You best use it before you lose it.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5231
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: How to take a girl out as friends

Postby stubby » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:18 pm

Of course not! I'm calling you a FUTURE pussy.
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4635
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests