New Scandinavia Modern Military 101

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Kalvinator
in need of one still

New Scandinavia Modern Military 101

Post by Kalvinator » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:48 pm

Naomi Jess- Pink
Khaar- Black

Alright, alright class calm down. I know it's the middle of summer and you don't want to be back in school, but this is mandatory. Since you'll be graduating in a years time, you'll be choosing what to do with your life.

And so, this class would usually be me, standing up here, talking about how joining the armed forces, and what it may pertain, but, today, you are all in luck. We have a special guest who has taken time out of his busy schedule. Introducing....

Grand Jarl Khaar!

Hello Ms. Jess

Hello and welcome to our class Grand Jarl.

Please, just call me Khaar.

Alright kids, that's it from me.

Don't worry Ms. Jess...(my, her name is..familiar) your class is in good hands.

Alrighty kiddos....who's ready to learn about modern military.

As you all may know, later tonight, I'll be giving a very important speech pertaining to the future of our nation. I hope you'll all be tuning in to that. But, I took time our of my day to come down and talk to you all, our nations youth. Soon, you'll be going to university, or to a job. But, one thing that has been important for the entirety of our nation, is our military. We leave in a unstable world, I won't hide that, where our strong military is able to provide protection for all citizens of New Scandinavia. And so, joining the military is also a highly recommended option. If you so choose, you can continue to learn more about our military next school year, but for know, I'm going to be showing you some of the cool stuff.

To begin...oh...how'd this hologram get here. Its our a small scale holo-model of one of our Top Secret Deep Space Satellites. Who knows how many we have spaced throughout the solar system. Sure would be intimidating to any enemies of New Scandinavia who may or may not be watching this... like the Clone Confederacy.

Well, to showcase the rest of our military, I have a short video that I will be narrating.

First off, an image you should all recognize, the modern political map of our world, Komand. Not having changed in 10 years, since the end of the 3rd Confederate War.

In an unfortunately dark image, you see standard New Scandinavian Marines. They are the most common troops in the entirety of the New Scandinavian military, and the backbone of it. If you join the armed forces, there is a very high chance you will be one of them.

Here we some Demolition Troops. There usual armament is a rocket launcher, but are often tasked with manning mortars and experimental personal Heavy Laser Cannon.

That was about it for the New Scandinavian Marine Corp. In our military, as you may know, the Air Force and Armored Divisions are combined. Here we see 3 pilots and 2 gunners from the Armored Forces.

That pretty much sums up the basic military. But, if or when you join the military. You will be given a pass/fail test. Those who pass, will go into either the RANGER Division, or, if they pass another test, train to become Mandoa Commandos.

Here is a Sargent from the RANGER Division. Unfortunately standard RANGERs were not available to be in this little slideshow.

Out of the 1/25 of those that pass the RANGER test, 1/4 of them are usually tested and found to be force sensitive. If that is the case, then they are put into training to become a Mandoa Commando. The most ancient order of fighters in New Scandinavia. As you probably notice, Mandoas wear helmets. Along with protection, Mandoas are put into a life of animosity, besides among themselves, until the obtain higher ranks, such as general.. In the front, a Mandoa Captain.

Here are some Mandoa Regulars. Regulars usually wield swords or spears. The make up most the Mandoa Commandos.

Mandoa Elites, the next rank up from Regulars. They usually wield long pole arms, such as these two with their glaves.

And last in the Mandoa ranks, Medics. They are trained in multiple methods of healing, and service all branches of the New Scandinavian armed forces.

Lastly for personal, myself along with my cabinet, which includes my wife, Marta, Grand General of the Marines Batman, and Grand General of the Armored Forces Kal.

The "Baikal" Class Heavy Assault Vehical

The "Caspian" Class Hover Tank

And, presenting, the Everest Class Carrier. Much beloved by troops, often affectionately called "the bus" due to it's squareish appearence.

(This is my newest build, I finally took apart my Clone Turbo Tank, and built this. This is the first carrier that I've built that actually looks good, and is built good. I did want to keep the Juggernauts feel though, so I kept the cockpit. More pics here --->
Spoiler
Show

Better view of the main weaponry. On top it also features a Auto-Turret for firing at incoming hostiles...well...automatically.

Cargo Bay Area

Troop Bay Doors.
Both areas with the tops off. The Troop Bay at the moment are set up to carry 8 comfortably, but can hold much more.

Cockpit and engine (inback) with top on.

Better view of the Blue Transparent engine (with top off).

That all I have for the Everest. If more are wanted, more you shall receive.

And lastly, a group photo of all there for this slide show.

Thank you for your time, but if you excuse me, I do have a busy scheduale, so, I'll be seeing you. You've been a great audience.

(So, that is my new Army so far. The New Scandinavians, of the world Komand. And so, since I can't stand not knowing everything about my army, and its world, I have written up a complete history of Komand. Which, you can see here- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SaC ... sp=sharing.

You will here more later on their to Star Empires. But, I think this is enough for one post.)
Last edited by Kalvinator on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Re: New Scandinavia Modern Military 101

Post by Silverdream » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:50 pm

I love that Batman is there, not needing any explanation.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Kalvinator
in need of one still

Post by Kalvinator » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:48 pm

He has one...also thank you for reminding me that I had to put something for that in the timeline. I'll tell the backstory if anyone wants.

edit* I'll just do it now.

edit* By popular demand, Batman needs no backstory.
Last edited by Kalvinator on Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:42 am

Awesome looking stuff, especially the Mandoa Commandos and the carrier.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:48 am

No man, this is Brikwars. No need to explain batman.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:56 am

The vehicles really stand out here, they almost have a steampunk-ish vibe going on.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

lorbaat
Minifig

Post by lorbaat » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:36 am

Batman requires no explanation.

R4m3N
Hero

Post by R4m3N » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:53 pm

I really like the job you did with the scenario, and the figs look really cool.

Falk
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs

Post by Falk » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:06 pm

I really like your backstory. The vehicles are cool too. You could put the backstory on the wiki.
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."
Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page

Kalvinator
in need of one still

Post by Kalvinator » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:43 pm

Falk wrote:I really like your backstory. The vehicles are cool too. You could put the backstory on the wiki.
Thanks, I was wondering if anyone was gonna read it. I would put it on the wiki...except I have no idea how. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But really glad people are reading it.
Bragallot wrote:The vehicles really stand out here, they almost have a steampunk-ish vibe going on.
Thanks, still got a bit to build and such. But, I might post something later one, just a few pics, but important for my world. If you did read the history, you got some spoilers. Whoops :oops:

Chinook
Officer

Post by Chinook » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:03 am

This is a pretty sweet army, Kal. I love all of the units and vehicles, but the Carrier takes the takes the cake.

Also, the backstory is very interesting and well thought-out. You really need to put this on the Wiki.

p.s, im stealing that timeline idea for Shadovia
No one is home

Kalvinator
in need of one still

Post by Kalvinator » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:24 pm

Chinook wrote:This is a pretty sweet army, Kal. I love all of the units and vehicles, but the Carrier takes the takes the cake.
Thanks, took a few day's to make.
Everyone wrote: Put it on the wiki.
I tried today, but to sign into the brikwiki, Collete tells me I have to be in the group "Brikthulu" or something like that. So, if someone could do that...that'd be great.
Chinook wrote:p.s, im stealing that timeline idea for Shadovia
Cool, I'd love to read it! :D

Tzan
Has anyone ever used those holes before?

Post by Tzan » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:58 pm

Kalvinator wrote:I tried today, but to sign into the brikwiki, Collete tells me I have to be in the group "Brikthulu" or something like that. So, if someone could do that...that'd be great.
Stubby can do that, so you can either hope he sees this or you can PM him.

Kalvinator
in need of one still

Post by Kalvinator » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:10 pm

Tzan wrote:
Kalvinator wrote:I tried today, but to sign into the brikwiki, Collete tells me I have to be in the group "Brikthulu" or something like that. So, if someone could do that...that'd be great.
Stubby can do that, so you can either hope he sees this or you can PM him.
I suppose it'd be best not to disturb the great forum janitor...so I'll wait a bit.

Tzan

Post by Tzan » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:35 pm

He doesn't mind a PM about someone wanting to add content to the Wiki.

Just expect him (or me) to drop your post count below 1000 again :D