The Greater Anschluss of Image, GIF, and Youtube Republics

All mods enter, no mods leave.
Attn: Mods and Admins
- Move topics that were locked for being shit to Thunderdumb
- Thunderdumb shall serve as the trash pit for the forum
Also: Trololo

Moderators: The Shadowscythe, Butthurt, Moronstudios, Killer Karetsu, Tuefish, Pwnerade, IVhorseman, warman45, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Dr. X, ikensall, Arkbrik, Timedude, Tzan, Silverdream, Keldoclock, Ross_Varn, Elmagnifico, Magic Soap, OneEye589, 501stCadians, Maverick, Warhead, Zahru II, Natalya, BFenix, Colette, Apollyon, piltogg, Thesson, BrickSyd

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Bragallot » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:26 pm

Image

Makin' movies makin' songs an' foitin' round tha woooorld.

He's a minifig now so you know what that means.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5322
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Gloating over my driver's license

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Kalvinator » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:48 pm

Bragallot wrote:Image

Makin' movies makin' songs an' foitin' round tha woooorld.

He's a minifig now so you know what that means.


Pic for the lazy-
Image
Image
User avatar
Kalvinator
in need of one still
 
Posts: 1457
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Vami IV » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:46 am

Could we get someone on finding a pic with a NCR Ranger (FO:NV) shooting a ponifag in the face? Anyone?


Mod Reason for keeping this dumb post: Ham's retort.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1581
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Ham701 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:10 am

Could we get someone on finding a pic with Rarity (MLP:FiM) shooting a fallout-fag in the face? Anyone?
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Image
User avatar
Ham701
Galidor
 
Posts: 1163
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm
Location: Watching DS9

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby The Shadowscythe » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:30 am

Ham701 wrote:Could we get someone on finding a pic with Rarity (MLP:FiM) shooting a fallout-fag in the face? Anyone?


No.
Image

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2644
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby aoffan23 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:51 pm

Could we get a pic of some bronises and Anti-Bronies sitting in trenches and flinging shit at each other while jerking off to their respective fandoms?

Because that's pretty much what's happening.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3214
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby samuelzz10 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:29 pm

aoffan23 wrote:Could we get a pic of some bronises and Anti-Bronies sitting in trenches and flinging shit at each other while jerking off to their respective fandoms?

Because that's pretty much what's happening.

Don't act like you're above this. You're on the internet.
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
Image
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Bragallot » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:14 pm

aoffan23 wrote:Could we get a pic of some bronises and Anti-Bronies sitting in trenches and flinging shit at each other while jerking off to their respective fandoms?

Because that's pretty much what's happening.


:winrar:
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5322
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Gloating over my driver's license

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby aoffan23 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:30 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:Don't act like you're above this. You're on the internet.


Don't act like you're above anyone else. You're on planet Earth.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3214
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby samuelzz10 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:06 pm

aoffan23 wrote:Don't act like you're above anyone else. You're on planet Earth.

I was just bringing you down to our level, your intellectual comment scared me.
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
Image
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby aoffan23 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:15 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:I was just bringing you down to our level, your intellectual comment scared me.

If it makes you feel better, I'll wear my shoes on my knees and tuck my arms halfway into my shirt.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3214
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Ben-Jammin » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:17 am

World War III begins with trench warfare.
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1824
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Re: YOUTUBE MEGATHREAD PART DEUX

Postby Tzan » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:16 pm

User avatar
Tzan
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4881
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Ben-Jammin » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:20 am

Image
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1824
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Silverdream » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:06 pm

Image

Why doesn't this exist?
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7478
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

PreviousNext

Return to Thunderdumb

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest