Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.
Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya
Red Storm Rising was one of the best reads ever!
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
- Posts: 1653
- Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 am
- Location: I am in Berlin bitch!
Hard to see, but looks like a nice use of netting.
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:12 pm
- Location: Valhalla Census Bureau
The red barrel reminds me of a dog's erection.
In other words, nice work!
- Posts: 287
- Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:54 am
Badassery is coming! I'm hoping that whatever Silint-sigfig is cooking up is as awesome as Red Storm Rising.
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.
- Posts: 1585
- Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:18 am
- Location: Kent, WA
Why would an AN peacekeeper be running away from the USSSR?
Lego Company wrote:...At the same time, the purpose is for the LEGO brand not to be associated with issues that glorify conflicts and unethical or harmful behavior...
- I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
- Posts: 2052
- Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
- Location: This Forum
- in need of one still
- Posts: 1386
- Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
- Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.
Colette wrote:Why would an AN peacekeeper be running away from the USSSR?
Because he's about to be run over by a truck?
Tzan wrote: Quantumsurfer wrote:
I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.
I agree with Warhead.
- Posts: 3095
- Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
- Location: America's conjoined twin.
Return to The Armoury
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Brikguy0410, MSNbot Media and 1 guest