NC area?

Looking for players in your area? Announcements and discussion of upcoming battles in your location

Moderator: Tuefish

Tzan
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
Has anyone ever used those holes before?

Re: NC area?

Post by Tzan » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:59 pm

james+burgundy wrote:Haha yeahhh Boston coastline ?

Yes.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:10 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:You know this entire thread is like what most chats about UK brikwars are like in the mibbet whenever they involve someone who is not from the UK.

"oh hey, he lives in like - london, he must be right next door to you! You should totally fucking brikwar!"

Even though the distances involved are the same as what you have here - and I am one of a small handful of UK brikwarriors I know of adult age. Then there is the whole being fucking poor in the middle of rural wales shindig - which is believe it or not a seperate country inside the "United kingdom".

But yeah, you guys should totally fucking brikwar.
You liar, you could bike to Warhead's house on that tiny island you live on. Your entire nation is just over a fourth of the size of my Province, and it's covered with trains and buses. I'd be surprised if it took you more than an hour to visit the closest brikwarrior.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:27 pm

Silverdream wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote:You know this entire thread is like what most chats about UK brikwars are like in the mibbet whenever they involve someone who is not from the UK.

"oh hey, he lives in like - london, he must be right next door to you! You should totally fucking brikwar!"

Even though the distances involved are the same as what you have here - and I am one of a small handful of UK brikwarriors I know of adult age. Then there is the whole being fucking poor in the middle of rural wales shindig - which is believe it or not a seperate country inside the "United kingdom"

But yeah, you guys should totally fucking brikwar.
You liar, you could bike to Warhead's house on that tiny island you live on. Your entire nation is just over a fourth of the size of my Province, and it's covered with trains and buses. I'd be surprised if it took you more than an hour to visit the closest brikwarrior.
And you sire are a troll, perhaps you could surprise me one day by making a post on this forum without trolling.

But seriously, it takes nine goddamn hours to get from where i live to london, one hour by bus to either of the closest train stations and then eight hours on the train, and that doesn't include time spent on the tube and then slogging it on foot to wherever the hell you need to get afterwards because our transport network is convaluted as shit and based off of victorian trade networks that where based on medieval networks before that. We would have been better off doing what the germans did after WWII and used the fact that most major systems had been bombed to shit as an excuse to start over and build a more efficient network - but nope.jpg, lets just stick with the bullshit we have had for almost 900 years because tradition.

Seriously, fuck this country for travelling around.
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler
Show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:39 pm

Really? I just assumed you were a lazy whiney twat.

:( Fuck man, that sucks. Reliable public transportation is as important if not more important than anything else the government does. It also only takes me about two and a half hours to meet bluefog.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:46 am

I drove about an hour to Brikwar Strider, who I don't think is even on the forums anymore.