The Greater Anschluss of Image, GIF, and Youtube Republics

All mods enter, no mods leave.
Attn: Mods and Admins
- Move topics that were locked for being shit to Thunderdumb
- Thunderdumb shall serve as the trash pit for the forum
Also: Trololo

Moderators: The Shadowscythe, Butthurt, Moronstudios, Killer Karetsu, Tuefish, IVhorseman, Pwnerade, warman45, Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Dr. X, Arkbrik, Timedude, Tzan, Colette, Apollyon, piltogg, Thesson, BrickSyd, Keldoclock, Ross_Varn, Elmagnifico, Magic Soap, OneEye589, 501stCadians, Maverick, Warhead, Zahru II, Natalya, BFenix

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Silverdream » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:18 pm

Image
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 6741
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Vami IV » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:53 pm

Silverdream wrote:Image

Who ever did all this math and data collecting may just have a little bit to much time on their hands...
MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM - 2012
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami_IV
Shut up. I feel like a winner anyway.
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.


The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.
User avatar
Vami IV
Dimmy
 
Posts: 677
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: Titan Shifting

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Colette » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:48 pm

Vami_IV wrote:
Silverdream wrote:Image

Who ever did all this math and data collecting may just have a little bit to much time on their hands...

Giant mecha, like massive space dreadnoughts, Super Death Tanks, and all other things awesome, are impractical.

Now I want everything in that poster to fight, including the space shuttle and T-Rex. I'm rooting for the giant blue robot since it's the biggest, and bigger is better.

Then again, I heard Ripley is a badass.
Lego Company wrote:...At the same time, the purpose is for the LEGO brand not to be associated with issues that glorify conflicts and unethical or harmful behavior...


:belushi:
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2220
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby IVhorseman » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:31 pm

Eva and Gundam would probably take out Gipsy Danger in a straight fight.

Vs. Voltron would be tight as hell.
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6086
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Colette » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:57 pm

IVhorseman wrote:Eva and Gundam would probably take out Gipsy Danger in a straight fight.

Vs. Voltron would be tight as hell.

I thought the Eva would win due to MAGICAL PLOT FORCE FIELD, but realized two issues-

6. Shinji...has issues, to put it nicely, and as far as I know is incapable of killing other human beings as demonstrated by the Unit-03 accident. His dad would need to be a dick and activate the dummy plug to stand a chance.

7. Five minutes of invincibility, followed by a painful stomp from the Jaeger. Unless we're assuming this is after it absorbed an angel core, in which case this is no longer an issue.

Space shuttle could probably take out at least one of these mecha if it went for a suicide kamikaze run. Alternatively, it could hide in space and let everyone else battle it out.

T-Rex vs AMP suit is a fight I want to see, like if the Avatar soldiers were fighting in Jurassic Park instead of Pandora.
Lego Company wrote:...At the same time, the purpose is for the LEGO brand not to be associated with issues that glorify conflicts and unethical or harmful behavior...


:belushi:
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2220
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Silverdream » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:47 am

Optimus Prime and the Eva are the fastest, and Optimus Prime is probably the smartest and best fighter. I think as long as he sneaks around and fights dirtily then he might be able to win.

The Gipsy Danger is big and powerful, but it's not as Agile as the others. I see it killing Mechagodzilla and maybe Voltron in a one on one fight.

Also, all of them get crushed by the Gunbuster, which is 70 km is length. The Gunbuster then gets destroyed by the Dai-Tenga Toppa Gurren Lagann (you shouldn't look up the size of this one unless you want to get spoiled).
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 6741
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Bragallot » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:49 am

Don't be silly Collette, we all know that in Jurassic Park people lose the ability to fight back. Heck it takes over a minute to even line up a shot.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Zupponn wrote:I hope to offend everyone.
User avatar
Bragallot
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5115
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Trying to find something stupid enough to say to get me a new custom rank.

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Zupponn » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:07 am

Dude...

Image

...Megazord would pwn them all.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies
 
Posts: 5043
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Kalvinator » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:05 am

Zupponn wrote:Dude...

Image

...Megazord would pwn them all.


Hell ya
Image
User avatar
Kalvinator
in need of one still
 
Posts: 1386
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Vami IV » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:17 pm

Wrong. The giant robot Cybertron transforms into would kick all their asses. Still, I root for the murderously insane Shinji and the Gundam.
I am NOT a weeaboo, I am an Otaku!

EDIT: It occurs that if you threw Unicron into the mix, he would most likely destroy or eat Gypsy Danger
MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM - 2012
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami_IV
Shut up. I feel like a winner anyway.
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.


The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.
User avatar
Vami IV
Dimmy
 
Posts: 677
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: Titan Shifting

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Silverdream » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:19 pm

Cybertron is planet sized. Dai-Tenga Toppa Gurren Lagann can fit galaxies in its hands.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 6741
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Silverdream » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:53 pm

Image
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 6741
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Kalvinator » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:12 pm

Spoiler: show
Silverdream wrote:Image


Get out of here with that filth Silva. Whoever made this is a massive handsome devil.
Image
User avatar
Kalvinator
in need of one still
 
Posts: 1386
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Colette » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:01 pm

Image
More to come, I'll work on the bigger mecha later.

Power loader, AMP suit, Eva-01, Mechagodzilla, Optimus Prime, (out-of-scale) T-rex, and Space Shuttle (aka borrowed Trattorian model) are done.

Need to work on the Gundam, Voltron, and Jaeger.
Lego Company wrote:...At the same time, the purpose is for the LEGO brand not to be associated with issues that glorify conflicts and unethical or harmful behavior...


:belushi:
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2220
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Vami IV » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:20 am

Colette wrote:Image
More to come, I'll work on the bigger mecha later.

Power loader, AMP suit, Eva-01, Mechagodzilla, Optimus Prime, (out-of-scale) T-rex, and Space Shuttle (aka borrowed Trattorian model) are done.

Need to work on the Gundam, Voltron, and Jaeger.

Huh.
MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM - 2012
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami_IV
Shut up. I feel like a winner anyway.
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.


The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.
User avatar
Vami IV
Dimmy
 
Posts: 677
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: Titan Shifting

PreviousNext

Return to Thunderdumb

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests