Grenade Idea

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: warman45, Rev. Sylvanus

Re: Grenade Idea

Postby Vami IV » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:57 am

Silverdream wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:
Silverdream wrote:Hahahahahaha

It's like you're an atheist, but for religion.

Could you go into detail? I'm Baptist by the way.


It's a stereotype for atheists to be pushy and annoying about their beliefs. Many denizens of /r/atheism will claim to follow logic and science, but they only like to bully and harass other people based on what they believe. I don't really have any problem with mocking beliefs, because beliefs don't have feelings, but /r/atheism goes beyond that. They believe a bunch of other stupid crap as well. This has nothing to do with them being atheists however, they're just a bunch of assholes who share a common belief.

It's similiar with you. You are against most of the people that reside in your country. You could be like a lot of dumbfucks who don't declare themselves to be anti-gay or who refuse to talk to people of different beliefs, but you have isolated yourself in your own circlejerk.

Have I ever preached about my religion here? No. Have I stated that I despised people of other religions and faiths? No. Have I ever harassed anyone on this forum based on their beliefs? No. I might tease, but I do not mock you for it. If anything, you have harassed and bullied my love for Alaska, anime, and my religion. If you do not like me, but me in your block folder.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1969
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Grenade Idea

Postby Silverdream » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:12 am

So saying that you're anti-gay, and then shutting Zupponn up for making a joke doesn't count?
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7821
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Grenade Idea

Postby Vami IV » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:13 am

Silverdream wrote:So saying that you're anti-gay, and then shutting Zupponn up for making a joke doesn't count?

I cave.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1969
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Grenade Idea

Postby Silverdream » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:39 am

Your surrender is accepted, and I will honour it on the following conditions:

Try to acknowledge or realize when you say things that are mean. I can't tell you to not say mean things about homeschooling, because this is brikwars and we all say offensive rude things to each other. The other stuff I don't like is mostly tolerable. After all, several brikwarriors are big racists, one is biphobic, one's mysogynistic, homophobic and transphobic and several people on this board don't like Scott Pilgrim.


Also I don't even mind the big bang theory. I also like anime, and I've spent just over one hundred dollars on it. I was just being a dick. The Alaska thing also started because I was joking about you guys taking the panhandle. I don't actually have any vendettas against Alaska or it's inhabitants. I would be just as devestated if something bad happened to Alaska or Alberta.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7821
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Grenade Idea

Postby Vami IV » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:16 am

Silverdream wrote:Your surrender is accepted, and I will honour it on the following conditions:

Try to acknowledge or realize when you say things that are mean. I can't tell you to not say mean things about sophistication, because this is brikwars and we all say offensive rude things to each other. The other stuff I don't like is mostly tolerable. After all, several brikwarriors are big racists, one is biphobic, one's mysogynistic, homophobic and transphobic and several people on this board don't like Scott Pilgrim.


Also I don't even mind the big bang theory. I also like anime, and I've spent just over one hundred dollars on it. I was just being a dick. The Alaska thing also started because I was joking about you guys taking the panhandle. I don't actually have any vendettas against Alaska or it's inhabitants. I would be just as devestated if something bad happened to Alaska or Alberta.

I agree to your terms of usage. I will attempt to comply.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1969
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Grenade Idea

Postby Colette » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:46 am

Silverdream wrote:...one's mysogynistic, homophobic and transphobic...

Damn it, I try not to be misogynistic. I recognize that women are a valued part of the human race.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2628
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Grenade Idea

Postby Tzan » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:36 am

Colette wrote:Damn it, I try not to be misogynistic. I recognize that women have valued parts.




http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casca_%28series%29
User avatar
Tzan
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5048
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Grenade Idea

Postby Silent-sigfig » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:37 pm

Vami_IV wrote:I see no point in hopelessly arguing with a lost person (atheists, Muslims, Hindus, etc., etc.) about religion


Now I know you're an alt or troll, no one is that hatefully ignorant
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
User avatar
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2260
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Number one in USA

Re: Grenade Idea

Postby Vami IV » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:11 pm

Silent-sigfig wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:I see no point in hopelessly arguing with a lost person (atheists, Muslims, Hindus, etc., etc.) about religion


Now I know you're an alt or troll, no one is that hatefully ignorant

Interesting, let's see what wild accusations you come up with.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1969
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Grenade Idea

Postby Silent-sigfig » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:07 pm

Vami_IV wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:I see no point in hopelessly arguing with a lost person (atheists, Muslims, Hindus, etc., etc.) about religion


Now I know you're an alt or troll, no one is that hatefully ignorant

Interesting, let's see what wild accusations you come up with.


Lost person implies that you have found the one true religion.


What if you haven't?
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
User avatar
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2260
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Number one in USA

Re: Grenade Idea

Postby Vami IV » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:20 pm

Silent-sigfig wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:I see no point in hopelessly arguing with a lost person (atheists, Muslims, Hindus, etc., etc.) about religion


Now I know you're an alt or troll, no one is that hatefully ignorant

Interesting, let's see what wild accusations you come up with.


Lost person implies that you have found the one true religion.


What if you haven't?

That remains to be seen.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1969
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Grenade Idea

Postby IVhorseman » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:46 pm

Colette wrote:
Silverdream wrote:...one's mysogynistic, homophobic and transphobic...

Damn it, I try not to be misogynistic. I recognize that women are a valued part of the human race.


But do you recognize them as people yet?
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6564
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: Grenade Idea

Postby BrickSyd » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:39 pm

Colette wrote:
Silverdream wrote:...one's mysogynistic, homophobic and transphobic...

I recognize that women are a valued part of the human race.


That was very funny. :silva:

Allright then allow me to ask what you think you are as part of the human race?

Sorry I'm not myself right now.
User avatar
BrickSyd
Minifig
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:57 pm
Location: AFK

Re: Grenade Idea

Postby Colette » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:09 pm

IVhorseman wrote:
Colette wrote:
Silverdream wrote:...one's mysogynistic, homophobic and transphobic...

Damn it, I try not to be misogynistic. I recognize that women are a valued part of the human race.


But do you recognize them as people yet?

Image

I'm looking at the wording right now and realize how wrong that came out...I think I should just stay out of these discussions in the future.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2628
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Grenade Idea

Postby Ham701 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:08 am

Silverdream wrote: several people on this board don't like Scott Pilgrim.


the true "lost" people
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Image
User avatar
Ham701
Galidor
 
Posts: 1165
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm
Location: Watching DS9

PreviousNext

Return to Bonus Material

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests