[old] Server Discussion

terraria, dwarf fortress, whatever, they're all the same damn game

Moderators: Ross_Varn, 501stCadians

Re: Server Discussion

Postby Robot Monkey » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:00 pm

Today, SIR_WHO decided to be booty bothered because I said his wizard tower was named poorly. (Who comes up with "Xartheneia"?) We dueled, I defeated him, and I gave him back his gear. He then threatened to burn down Brikwater, and I jokingly left a block of TNT by his chests to discourage him. He then went into full ragemode, killed me, and took everything I had on me, which included my enchanted (with books) diamond armor, my (enchanted for RP) sword, my TNT, and some other loose crap. Who seems to have some superiority complex, I guess he thinks he's important or something.

TL;DR: SIR_WHO was an asshat, I would like to have my stuff back, I don't have any ill will towards him.
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby Vami IV » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:14 am

(Please excuse the last usage of this post, Robot apologized and explained that he was intoxicated at the time)

Hey guys, if you have any cobblestone or gravel you don't need/want, please place in my mailbox in Emeria.

Additionally, I plan to build the following to certain settlements:
Orchard (Brikwater)
Bakery (Emeria)
Spawn Wall (Emeria) [Supplies needed/wanted: any unwanted/unneeded stone, cobble, stone bricks, un-dyed hardened clay]
Spawn Gate (Emeria) [See above needed/wanted supplies]
Emeria / Brikwater highway [If approved by Taz. Will go ahead with this eventually though]

Suggestions?
MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM - 2012
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami_IV
Shut up. I feel like a winner anyway.
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.
Vami IV
Dimmy

Postby Vami IV » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:30 am

*Double post*

Hey guys, Kang looted Xarthenia and placed every item in Who's chests in his incinerator, and left netherbrick everywhere. It has been decided by Taz that everyone living in the center and south should immediately hide their belongings. I recommend the northern barbarians do the same.
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami_IV
Tzan wrote:

Vami IV
Dimmy

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:52 am

Was not me that hit Xarenthia. I did place a book in a chest saying that destruction would come, but I never went beyond that. Someone else is griefing. My computer has actually had a virus for the past few days and I barely re-installed windows.

Do not blame me for the griefing. At least not yet. :twisted:
SIR_WHO wrote:Making Semaj angry is like inviting several bears to come and chill in your house, while you have steaks tied to yourself.
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy

Postby Vami IV » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:12 pm

Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Was not me that hit Xarenthia. I did place a book in a chest saying that destruction would come, but I never went beyond that. Someone else is griefing. My computer has actually had a virus for the past few days and I barely re-installed windows.

Do not blame me for the griefing. At least not yet. :twisted:

I know it's the Brikwars server, but please never grief on that level, Kang. You already have a KoS on your head at Xarthenia.
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami_IV
Tzan wrote:

Vami IV
Dimmy

Postby SIR_WHO » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:31 pm

Robot, you should have all your stuff now. My apologies.
Also, yes I got a Brikwars account. :D
Also, how do i get a picture from my MC jar onto this?
~~Who
TROLOLO
SIR_WHO
Hero

Postby SIR_WHO » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:27 pm

Okay.. This is how i think I'm going to show this to Taz.
If this doesn't work then.. crap.
~~Who
TROLOLO
SIR_WHO
Hero

Postby SIR_WHO » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:35 pm

**triplePost**

Okay.. very sorry about the amount I'm posting guys. I'm trying to post something just so Taz can see it and it harder than i thought
So.. here we go.
~~Who
TROLOLO
SIR_WHO
Hero

Postby Kalvinator » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:01 am

I'm getting my own account soon...at least I'm fairly certain I am, what is the current state of this server so I don't show up without a clue of what's happening?
Kalvinator
in need of one still

Postby lawmaster » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:58 am

*Note this is an unbiased report as I am part of none of the factions.

There are 4 factions, of the 4 you may join one of three. Ironfell, Brikwater, or Emaria. Brikwater is the southern most and is a bit of a war hawk. Emaria is in the center and are constantly butting heads with Brikwater. Ironfell is the northernmost and while not too warlike they are prepared. Emaria is right by spawn and is the easiest to reach, it is also right by the admin city of which I forget the name. Brikwater is the second easiest to reach as it is out in the open, but is quite a walking distance. Ironfell is the hardest to reach and is far north and on top of a mountain, reaching it by boat is hard due to ice in the water and walking there takes very long. You can quick travel though using a tp system, it costs 15$ for every city except the admin city. A more peaceful life is found in Ironfell while warriors are required in Emaria and Brikwater. Beyond the main cities some of the factions have other locations such as Emaria has sir who's jungle island and Ironfell has a village. At the moment two people in the game are banished from staying in the cities, me and kangmingjie (Semaj Nagirrac). Names in red are admins, blue Ironfell, yellow Brikwater, Green Emaria, and dark gray Banished. Ask about anything else you would like to know.
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*
lawmaster
Dimmy

Postby Vami IV » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:46 pm

lawmaster wrote:*Note this is an unbiased report as I am part of none of the factions.

There are 4 factions, of the 4 you may join one of three. Ironfell, Brikwater, or Emaria. Brikwater is the southern most and is a bit of a war hawk. Emaria is in the center and are constantly butting heads with Brikwater. Ironfell is the northernmost and while not too warlike they are prepared. Emaria is right by spawn and is the easiest to reach, it is also right by the admin city of which I forget the name. Brikwater is the second easiest to reach as it is out in the open, but is quite a walking distance. Ironfell is the hardest to reach and is far north and on top of a mountain, reaching it by boat is hard due to ice in the water and walking there takes very long. You can quick travel though using a tp system, it costs 15$ for every city except the admin city. A more peaceful life is found in Ironfell while warriors are required in Emaria and Brikwater. Beyond the main cities some of the factions have other locations such as Emaria has sir who's jungle island and Ironfell has a village. At the moment two people in the game are banished from staying in the cities, me and kangmingjie (Semaj Nagirrac). Names in red are admins, blue Ironfell, yellow Brikwater, Green Emaria, and dark gray Banished. Ask about anything else you would like to know.

Close. Also, Admin city / Empire capitol is called Elysfalls

Emeria: Center Capitol - Green
Center is the peace keeping faction, and is dedicated to the preservation of the Holy Brikhavien Empire. Currently, we dealing with both the South and Banished faction's shenanigans. We are waiting on the completion of our docks, castle, and a new city on the center / north border.

Ironfell: Northern Capitol - Blue
Ironfell is a mostly fortified city, possessing the most luxurious Inn in the Empire. Despite it's mountain top fortress, it is the farthest away city from the spawn and weakest city in the empire. Many of it's people are moving south to Emeria because of it's Poverty.

Brikwater: Southern Capitol - Yellow
Brikwater is completely fortified, which suits their warhawky-ness. The south is hostile to the North, and tries to convince the Center to join them against the North. So far, to no avail. Yet. It possesses an unfinished Fortress, and future Center garrison, and Orchard / Plantation.

Banished - Greyish
The guys who didn't choose a region to live in. Expect Kang. He lives in the south. I think. Both banished persons are welcome in every city in the empire. Expect Xarthenia.
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami_IV
Tzan wrote:

Vami IV
Dimmy

Postby Kalvinator » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:19 am

This would be more useful if I had a map or something like that.
Kalvinator
in need of one still

Postby Zupponn » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:27 am

So, is there actually war going on, or are people just saying that for fluff like on the old servers?
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies

Postby lawmaster » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:26 pm

Zupponn wrote:So, is there actually war going on, or are people just saying that for fluff like on the old servers?

Less fluff then before but fluff is still there.
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*
lawmaster
Dimmy

Postby Vami IV » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:07 pm

lawmaster wrote:
Zupponn wrote:So, is there actually war going on, or are people just saying that for fluff like on the old servers?

Less fluff then before but fluff is still there.

Currently there is no war, but there's an quest series going on like Bonn-o-Tron. It might come to an abrupt end though; Taz is going away.
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami_IV
Tzan wrote:

Vami IV
Dimmy

PreviousNext

Return to blah blah minecraft