Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

Re: Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

Postby Zupponn » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:13 pm

Mashurface wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:
Mashurface wrote:Ossum :zig:

And I would recommend you post ASAP. Or get non-canonized.
LIKE ME

Post what, where? Have I missed something? Am I being an idiot? All these questions and more might be answered when I return...

He's talking about posting your army in the Armory forum.
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies

Postby Mashurface » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:54 pm

Ah, gotcha. Tomorrow's project then.
Better living through superior firepower
TROLOLO
Mashurface
Champion

Postby motorhead fan » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:39 am

i have no idea whats going on here
but my army of motorhead fanatics will happily join the immortals or something
Spoiler: show
motorhead fan
Cannon Fodder

Postby Vami IV » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:09 am

motorhead fan wrote:i have no idea whats going on here
but my army of motorhead fanatics will happily join the immortals or something

Drift for a bit. Learn the lay of the land. Visit the wiki and read up on your lore. Very simple.
http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/
MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM - 2012
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami_IV
Shut up. I feel like a winner anyway.
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.
Vami IV
Dimmy

Postby IVhorseman » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:33 pm

Nah he's definitely doing it right. Lemmy'd be proud.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby dilanski » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:44 pm

I decided to come back here to withdraw Immortal support, because Warhead seems to be in a coma, and what Scythe is doing against them is cooler, and then I realise the original comment is more than 3 years old.
Admin of the New Brikwars Minecraft server, feel free to PM me regarding it. Ask for whitelist here!
dilanski
My Little Pony

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby Colette » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:25 pm

dilanski wrote:I decided to come back here to withdraw Immortal support, because Warhead seems to be in a coma, and what Scythe is doing against them is cooler, and then I realise the original comment is more than 3 years old.

Well the immortals just lost a whole bunch of firepower.

The grand armies of Scythia, Assyria, USA, as well as the grand navies of Praetoria and TSOC, and the tentative support of the Third Alliance, stand against the immortal horde...
Lego Company wrote:...At the same time, the purpose is for the LEGO brand not to be associated with issues that glorify conflicts and unethical or harmful behavior...

:belushi:
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Vami IV » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:54 pm

Colette wrote:
dilanski wrote:I decided to come back here to withdraw Immortal support, because Warhead seems to be in a coma, and what Scythe is doing against them is cooler, and then I realise the original comment is more than 3 years old.

Well the immortals just lost a whole bunch of firepower.

The grand armies of Scythia, Assyria, USA, as well as the grand navies of Praetoria and TSOC, and the tentative support of the Third Alliance, stand against the immortal horde...

Words well spoken.
MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM - 2012
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami_IV
Shut up. I feel like a winner anyway.
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.
Vami IV
Dimmy

Postby Silverdream » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:35 pm

Comparing the brikverse to the full immortal empire is like comparing a gnat to Godzilla, if that Godzilla was unkillable and made of guns that were also on fire. The Immortal Empire chooses to fight us sportingly in order to gauge our mettle. If we fight gloriously against them then we may be allowed to live.

mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Arkbrik » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:44 pm

True but it's the other way around and Godzilla is punching itself.
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
Arkbrik
Pooplord

Postby Kastrenzo » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:24 pm

has anyone with multiple armies/factions ever placed some of them on opposing fronts in this "war/storyarc/thing"?
Kastrenzo
Minifig

Postby Colette » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:56 pm

Yes, my Trattorians and Space Názis are TA, my Paladins against the Peaches are immortal, and USA is anti-immortal.

The other example that comes to mind is Silvadream, he owns a portion if the pro-immortal Brittannian League, the TA Bavarians, and the anti-immortal Silvarians (before they were annexed). There are probably other examples but I'm too lazy to dig them up.
Lego Company wrote:...At the same time, the purpose is for the LEGO brand not to be associated with issues that glorify conflicts and unethical or harmful behavior...

:belushi:
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Zupponn » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:43 pm

The ZMC is pro-Immortal while the Order of the Holy Dragon is Anti-Immortal.
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies

Postby Warhead » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:53 am

The way I see it:

Naturally, the Fall of Fico was only the start. The silence that fell across the system could be felt as a malign presence. No scout ships or recon in force that entered the system ever returned and the fractured forces across the Brikverse waited in anticipation. At first in secret Immortal Agents contacted embittered factions across the Verse aiding rebellions and dissidents and the wars flared. Soon the first Immortal Envoys emerged from the darkness of Fico. They courted many factions, making alliances and promises of support. The Brikverse was divided. Weakened. Ripe.

Meanwhile, in Fico, the planets were broken, their people crushed and enslaved. The systems Sun was collapsed to a controlled black hole to fuel the war effort. Fortifications were amassed and the beachhead secured. Shipyards and the infrastructure of war spread outwards stripping every resources and churning out countless Immortal engines of destruction. Overseeing all, the broken and spllintered Lord Warhead. Preparing the way for his Grandfather. The Emperor...

Spoiling raids and skirmishes were fought in seemingly random engagements across the Brikverse as ships, soldiers and supplies began to arrive from the Immortal-Verses. The Immortals were met by bitter resistance as the original powers asserted their dominance. But old wars made for old enemies and the Immortals had not been idle. Soon the defenders found they were fighting a war on two fronts with old rivalries and hatreds resurfacing. Aided by Immortal promises and technology.

Some few Immortal decedents of the Emperor and his brother arrived to take charge and direct the Immortal Forces. Undercurrents of power struggles rippled through the Immortals as Warhead, weakened sought to regain his spllintered soul after he had fought and killed the Elmagnifico, the Champion of Fico. Other Immortals did not wish to see this happen and a secret family feud played out unseen by most as the Immortal War raged on ravaging the Brikverse. The living spllinters of Warhead also fought to assert their control and whole planets fell to their hunger for power. But one by one they all fell to the Original Warhead in personal combat. Until once again Warhead was whole. However, the experiences of the spllinters were passed on to the Original, and this would bring a radical change to the course of events.

Many Spllinters fought against the Immortals, not relishing being subsumed by the original and most being too weak to resist fled. One sphincter found itself captured and later fighting alongside the Scythian's, one of the major factions apposed to the Immortal invasion. At first it was a wary alliance in an effort to understand. But as the war progressed the sphincter became more and more of a valued and trusted asset of their leader, The ShadowScythe. (ShadowSythe can tell the many and varied tales of this encounter and friendship).

Inevitably this spllinter fell to the Original Warhead in battle but the friendship it had experienced with the ShadowScythe survived. This experience troubled Warhead. More so as the time of the Emperors arrival was close at hand. This would harbinger the annihilation of all further resistance in the Brikverse as the Immortal forces due to arrive would be overwhelming. In a bid to prevent this Warhead, driven, not only by his feelings of friendship but also his need to assert himself rebelled and collapsed the Bridge between the Brikverse and the Immortal Verses. This would only delay the Emperor, who would now be required to travel the vast gulf between Universes conventionally. More than enough time, thought Warhead, to unite the Brikverse under his rule and mount a united defense against his inevitable arrival.
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby The Shadowscythe » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:36 am

And so Scythe presents the other side of the tale he has been weaving inspired by Lord Warhead original awesome (Note - this is my own head kanon, feel free to live in awe of its awesome or ignore it as you wish), a mixture of brikwars ideas and alternate narrative involving the war to end all wars, time travel, alternate universes and Entropic monsters from the Abyss . . .

Perchance to dream - http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... 37#p109537

27 years into the future and the Scythian Empire is not loosing the Immortal war, it has lost the Immortal war. The final battle over the Scythian Emperors palace results in a last ditch effort to send a message back in time to a turning point in the war, but the machine does not work as intended - it was never finished and the death of that timeline fractures this one, and opens the beginning of the end of their universe - and perhaps all universes.

Border Patrol - http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... 636#p98636

The Solaris is in the depths of the Scythian Border routes on patrol when it is caught in an ambush by a Britannian Dreadnought - but all is not as it seems as the ship is filled with hoardes of the living grotesque, creatures from beyond death made of raw bone, determined to murder and kill everything in their path. The actions of a few save the Solaris from the same fate, but their fight was being recorded and twisted into the spark that would ignite long running tensions into the Scythian/Britanian war.

Landfall - http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6568&

The Scythian/Immortal war in full swing, and now joined by the Britanians - A Scythian fleet headed by Lord Shadowscythe himself spearheads an attack to retake a fallen Scythian world and the research base within from the Immortals that now occupied its frozen surface. Unknown to all but a sullied few, this battle marks the re-birth of The Shraag, an ancient eldritch psychic being from another universe that twists, corrupts and desecrates all in its path through its insectoid thralls. The battle is lost, the world is destroyed along with the Immortals, Britanians and most of the Scythian Empire forces - The Emperor rescues Lord Shadowscythe to his cause and Lord Hearcer begins his rise to power.

Betrayals (Current Synopsis) - (Not linking you to something you are already reading, go back to the damn start)

Lord Shadowscythe has been recruited by the Scythian Emperor himself and set about the task of trying to slow the death of the universe, the actions from Perchance to Dream have caused multiple universe to split and crack into one another and the only end to this is an utter resonance cascade - a reality crash that will end everything that will ever be. Meanwhile unrest on both Scythia and Genoad results in two full blown military coup's orchestrated by Lord Hearcer, the in-situ head of the Scythian Office of Naval Intelligence turned Emperor who is hot on the trail set by the Emperor for his own goals of dominion and conquest. Meanwhile Harkins and the others from Landfall meet at last for their own recovery and eventual quest and Lord Shadowscythe is forced face to face with Lord Warhead in an unholy alliance to save reality after being betrayed by the Emperor and left to die in what was a foretold end to one tale and the beginning of another, but as the knife keeps turning only time will well who will end up betraying who.

Entropy - [DOES NOT YET EXIST]

// The End Of All Things // Reality Crash // The Decimation Of Genoad // The War Of Four Emperors And The Beast // The Battle For Scythia // The Fall Of Scythia // Cognitive Narrative // Welcome to Your Universe //

?? Death Of The Shraag ?? Entropic Beginnings ?? Discontinuity ??

As it stands the Scythian Empire is split into two factions, the greater Empire is under the control of the Scythian Office of Naval Intelligence - which is entirely under the control of Lord Hearcer as his puppet empire - he has been setting up all the pieces he needs to take control of the galaxy as we know it in a grand move of conquest that begun when the Scythian Emperor fled the home system three years ago (IRL, from my armory faction thread) to go hunting for the artifacts and people needed to stop the universe from destroying itself.

The Scythian Emperor has been committing heinous acts of genocide, murder and betrayal in order to try and save the universe from the monster of his own creation - The Shraag, an entropic psionic force from another universe (beyond even the brikverse or the negaverse) that forces sentients to its will before it devours them from their very souls - he believes he stands as the soul bastion of light in the darkness, divining the future with pieces of technology and forces beyond his understanding, he prowls the lonesome parts of the void with the assembled Scythian fleets he has managed to coerce to his side with many other forces from the other Empires of the Galaxy.

Lord Shadowscythe himself is in an uneasy alliance with Lord Warhead after the Emperor's plan to send him into death failed due to the aforementioned Warheads interruption - Lord Shadowscythe was meant to die to bring the rise of another into the picture, but Lord Warhead interfered and changed the future for his own ends. Lord Shadowscythe and Warhead together are forming the Immortals plan to alter the events of the future for a glorious, perpetual conflict - by destroying the Shraag and saving the brikverse.

If only for the Immortals to conquer it themselves.

The Shraag, is a splintered being from beyond this universe - a vast, bodiless psionic field that bends and corrupts lesser mortals to its will - brought into this universe by the cracks in time and space created by the unfinished machine from "Perchance to Dream" it has always existed in this version of the timeline - forging a new history in its wake. Long ago it used its cybernetic insect thralls to enrage a genocidal war of annihilation against the first creatures of the universe, and was it was almost able to complete these acts before the first ones built a psionic weapon of immeasurable power - a ship that would catalyze the raw power of the soul itself into a weapon capable of actually harming and killing the Shraag. In firing this weapon they wiped out their entire species but knocked the beast into an effective coma and disconnected the greater consciousness from its lesser nodes - the psionic equivalent of a coma.

Now it is awake, and there are lesser meat-beings running riot in its killing gardens - and they have brought a new gift with them. The beings known as "Immortals" would make the perfect vessels for its mind, unkillable, unstoppable - it has already corrupted the being known as "Loveless" into a cruel mockery of life - and now it has set its sights on Lord Warhead and many others, until it can instill its mind within the greatest Immortal of all, the Emperor himself.

The Immortals are still pouring into the galaxy like an endless hoard - their ships number into the millions, if not into the trillions. They have brought entire forge worlds with them through the void - planets stripped of all life and re-built into massive factories to produce the endless supplies they need to bend their whim - fleets of every shape, every size and every type emerge from hyperspace by the day, ranging from fleets of iron-hardened warriors of tactical grace and capacity to unruly masses of peasant troopers, armed with every weapon imaginable. All set on the conquest and glory of this galaxy. Behind them in the depths of space the Emperor of the Immortals himself is growing every closer to the galaxy, and it will not be long before he arrives to oversee the glory of this war with his own eyes.

Within all of this the other empires of the brikverse are trapped in the wheels of conflict - The maiden world of Genoad is caught in a conspiracy of universal scale, the Assyrians pulled into a war they want less and less to do with, the Third Riech parade through the stars themselves and the Britannians continue their vendetta of hatred against the Scythian empire.

This is the Immortal war, this is the war to end all wars - this is the war that will end the multiverse.

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion