Sergeant Stubby

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Sergeant Stubby

Postby Vami IV » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:06 am

Image
Sergeant Stubby was a World War I war hero and dog, and I believe he represented a unit in the US army as their mascot. He captured a German spy, sniffed out mustard gas, and dragged dying American troops back to the trenches. Discuss.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Sergeant Stubby

Postby Silverdream » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:22 am

Repost.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7557
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Sergeant Stubby

Postby Bragallot » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:43 am

Was he also Jewish?
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5375
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Gloating over my driver's license

Re: Sergeant Stubby

Postby stubby » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:04 am

Yoink
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4792
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Sergeant Stubby

Postby Bragallot » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:29 am

:lol:
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5375
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Gloating over my driver's license

Re: Sergeant Stubby

Postby Zupponn » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:29 pm

Image

Yes, 5 flavors. All natural...
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5615
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Sergeant Stubby

Postby Silverdream » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:53 pm

Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7557
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Sergeant Stubby

Postby Tzan » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:18 pm

So... we are just reposting everything from that other thread?


Image
User avatar
Tzan
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4928
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Sergeant Stubby

Postby Vami IV » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:30 pm

Tzan wrote:So... we are just reposting everything from that other thread?


Image

Finally, a card better than Withengar the Unbound.
Gimme.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Sergeant Stubby

Postby Ben-Jammin » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:01 am

Sounds like a potential brikwar hero.
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1823
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Re: Sergeant Stubby

Postby Vami IV » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:34 am

Ben-Jammin wrote:Sounds like a potential brikwar hero.

Sergeant Stubby issues doggie janitor justice by biting the leg off of the peach abombination standing in front of him, and then smites his buddy with his dog bone / mop thing
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Sergeant Stubby

Postby Ben-Jammin » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:28 am

Vami_IV wrote:
Ben-Jammin wrote:Sounds like a potential brikwar hero.

Sergeant Stubby issues doggie janitor justice by biting the leg off of the peach abombination standing in front of him, and then smites his buddy with his dog bone / mop thing


He then uses his infamous ban bark on another encroaching group of peaches, panting with glee as they disintegrate before his very color-blind eyes.
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1823
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Re: Sergeant Stubby

Postby Vami IV » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:04 pm

Ben-Jammin wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:
Ben-Jammin wrote:Sounds like a potential brikwar hero.

Sergeant Stubby issues doggie janitor justice by biting the leg off of the peach abombination standing in front of him, and then smites his buddy with his dog bone / mop thing


He then uses his infamous ban bark on another encroaching group of peaches, panting with glee as they disintegrate before his very color-blind eyes.

Woofing (Mumbling) quietly to himself, Sergeant Stubby urinates upon a mop and bucket, turning it into a robotic cleaning machine that proceeds to clean / slapping heads clean off their shoulders. SS finishes his turn by leg humping the peach dreadnut to the point of a beautiful 10" explosion that he survives
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Sergeant Stubby

Postby Ben-Jammin » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:04 am

Vami_IV wrote:
Ben-Jammin wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:
Ben-Jammin wrote:Sounds like a potential brikwar hero.

Sergeant Stubby issues doggie janitor justice by biting the leg off of the peach abombination standing in front of him, and then smites his buddy with his dog bone / mop thing


He then uses his infamous ban bark on another encroaching group of peaches, panting with glee as they disintegrate before his very color-blind eyes.

Woofing (Mumbling) quietly to himself, Sergeant Stubby urinates upon a mop and bucket, turning it into a robotic cleaning machine that proceeds to clean / slapping heads clean off their shoulders. SS finishes his turn by leg humping the peach dreadnut to the point of a beautiful 10" explosion that he survives


:iconcur:
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1823
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Re: Sergeant Stubby

Postby Vami IV » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:45 pm

Ben-Jammin wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:
Ben-Jammin wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:
Ben-Jammin wrote:Sounds like a potential brikwar hero.

Sergeant Stubby issues doggie janitor justice by biting the leg off of the peach abombination standing in front of him, and then smites his buddy with his dog bone / mop thing


He then uses his infamous ban bark on another encroaching group of peaches, panting with glee as they disintegrate before his very color-blind eyes.

Woofing (Mumbling) quietly to himself, Sergeant Stubby urinates upon a mop and bucket, turning it into a robotic cleaning machine that proceeds to clean / slapping heads clean off their shoulders. SS finishes his turn by leg humping the peach dreadnut to the point of a beautiful 10" explosion that he survives


:iconcur:

I would much like to see SS appear in a battle. Takers?
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Next

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests