The Greater Anschluss of Image, GIF, and Youtube Republics

All mods enter, no mods leave.
Attn: Mods and Admins
- Move topics that were locked for being shit to Thunderdumb
- Thunderdumb shall serve as the trash pit for the forum
Also: Trololo

Moderators: The Shadowscythe, Butthurt, Moronstudios, Killer Karetsu, Zupponn, Tuefish, Pwnerade, IVhorseman, warman45, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, ikensall, Dr. X, Arkbrik, Timedude, Tzan, Keldoclock, Ross_Varn, Elmagnifico, Magic Soap, OneEye589, 501stCadians, Maverick, Warhead, Zahru II, Natalya, BFenix, Colette, Apollyon, piltogg, Thesson, BrickSyd, Silverdream

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Ben-Jammin » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:06 am

Vami_IV wrote:
Silverdream wrote:You fucking fuck.

What did I do this time?


Fucking lol.
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1825
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Zupponn » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:42 pm

Image

Image

Image

And something non-Vader related, but no less funny:

Image
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5835
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Post random Gifs! WARNING: TOO AWESOME FOR THOSE WITH DI

Postby Silverdream » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:26 pm

Image
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7820
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Ben-Jammin » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:00 am

Image
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1825
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby aoffan23 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:59 pm

"Wow, this guy friend I have is nice, and this girl friend that I have is a bitch. I guess all guys are nice and all girls are bitches! I guess I'd better make a table with all of these situations that have never happened to me so I can share my discovery!"
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3225
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Silverdream » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:58 pm

"I'm so nice to my female friends, why won't they fuck me? Bunch of cold hearted sluts."
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7820
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Bragallot » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:50 pm

"I'm trying to argue with stupid internet pictures to show how open-minded I am and how great my friends are!"
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5406
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Internship

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Tzan » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:27 pm

"Stupid images posted in the stupid images thread are stupid. So I should comment about people commenting about people commenting about how that stupid image is stupid."

... oh wait!
User avatar
Tzan
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5048
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Bragallot » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:30 pm

Tzan, you magnificent bastard.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5406
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Internship

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Tzan » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:42 pm

:D
User avatar
Tzan
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5048
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby The Shadowscythe » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:57 pm

Vami_IV wrote:
Bragallot wrote:Tzan, you magnificent bastard! Have a Benny!


WAIT.

Hold the fucking phone.

You handed out a benny, on the brikwars forum.

The forum about brikwars.

And. You. Handed. Out. A. Fucking. Benny.

Well congradufuckinglations - you know what this means right, Tzan now has power over life and fucking death - you went and pulled a game concept from beyond its worlds and gave it power in this one. You must be some kind of complete fucking tool - we can only hope he never takes it upon himself to use this favor, or reality itself could fold in on itself and the universe could collapse and I could end up writing some kinda brikfiction about it as the universe comes to a fucking end.

That or he could blam your ass into oblivion.

Either way you are a fucking tool.
Image

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2762
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby IVhorseman » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:02 pm

So he gets to add 1d6 to any post? badass.
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6563
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Zupponn » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:14 pm

I better use up mine from earlier...

Image

Oh look, a five!
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5835
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Colette » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:10 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:
Bragallot wrote:Tzan, you magnificent bastard! Have a Benny!


WAIT.

Hold the fucking phone.

You handed out a benny, on the brikwars forum.

The forum about brikwars.

And. You. Handed. Out. A. Fucking. Benny.

Well congradufuckinglations - you know what this means right, Tzan now has power over life and fucking death - you went and pulled a game concept from beyond its worlds and gave it power in this one. You must be some kind of complete fucking tool - we can only hope he never takes it upon himself to use this favor, or reality itself could fold in on itself and the universe could collapse and I could end up writing some kinda brikfiction about it as the universe comes to a fucking end.

That or he could blam your ass into oblivion.

Either way you are a fucking tool.

Here, have a benny.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2628
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby IVhorseman » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:08 am

I'm gonna go ahead and give myself a penny for being too awesome.
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6563
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

PreviousNext

Return to Thunderdumb

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest