The Badger MKII

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, ikensall, fredde

Almighty Benny
Jaw-Jaw

The Badger MKII

Post by Almighty Benny » Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:30 pm

Now that I bought a new camera battery and memory card I can start taking pictures of my models again. Here's a tank I built over the summer called the B.A.D.G.E.R. Tank MKII. (Bad-Ass Dominant Godlike Emergency Response)

I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...

picklesniffer
Champion
Champion

Post by picklesniffer » Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:42 pm

Its so... badass...
Destruction is bliss.

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:42 pm

excuse me whilst i change my pants, for this was amazing

Carrnevil9
Officer

Post by Carrnevil9 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:54 pm

Wait, that kind of window can offer cover? Lights on the back? What kind of madness are you trying to instill?

The only real question I have to ask is how well it turns.
Brawl Friend Code: 14MN0-TY0URF-R13ND

"Have I lied to you? I mean, in this room? Trust me, leave that thing alone." GLaDOS

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Post by Moronstudios » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:01 pm

:P I wonder how those Jaw-Jaws in your collection we feel about this bad boy.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194

Almighty Benny
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Almighty Benny » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:06 pm

Carrnevil9 wrote:Wait, that kind of window can offer cover? Lights on the back? What kind of madness are you trying to instill?

The only real question I have to ask is how well it turns.
Well I was worried about that cockpit, too. It used to have a better one but I put that on a mech instead, and then took it off the mech and put it on another tank. The pilot is pretty much covered up except for small holes on either side of his head, but no part of him is exposed. I think about 8 people fit in the back (more if you just cram them in there instead of trying to seat them), and they're all completely covered.

No matter how much destruction my vehicles inflict, they will always, ALWAYS obey the rules of the road. Remember kids, seat belts save lives!

And to answer your question, it turns in much the same way a log turns. (not well).
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...

Houndis
Officer

Post by Houndis » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:20 pm

I almost dropped my eyes when I saw that beauty. It's more than amazing. It's amazing multipled by hundred thousand. It's propably the most beautiful tank I have ever seen. EVER.

I mean, it has a rotating top turret, 4 big guns, treads, giant wheels, room for 8 people.. what else can you ask?
Elämän tie läpi varjojen vie.
~Terapia
<><

DarkWolf
Officer

Post by DarkWolf » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:28 pm

Soooooo..... sexy..... Also, shouldn't all these creations be going under Bonus Material?
"For every battle honour, a thousand heros die alone, unsung and unremembered"
--Anonymous
"Glory to the first man to die!"
--Commissar saying
"When in doubt, empty the magazine!"
--Steel Legion motto

IVhorseman

Post by IVhorseman » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:32 pm

i bet putting a steering system in wouldn't be ridiculously hard. slap two of those 2x2 swivels onto the front treads, and then add a bracing pole in between them so they turn at the same rate? instant power steering. and by power steering, i mean you're steering power.

Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Post by Blitzen » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:33 pm

This thing is amazing. It looks like it could wipe out my whole army by running them over and then perform a sick-ass gliding maneuver.
DarkWolf wrote: Soooooo..... sexy..... Also, shouldn't all these creations be going under Bonus Material?
I daresay not. Bricks is described as for "Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys" so this would fit in as a creation.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.

King of Brix
Minifig

Post by King of Brix » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:37 pm

Who cares where it goes? Its awesome! This is the best tank I've ever seen, and it doesn't have a spot of yellow on it!
Red Clay Studios Click here, and read my latest battle report! More coming soon.

Blitzen

Post by Blitzen » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:46 pm

Ah yes, I too think the colours are amazing. Not the colours themselves, but the fact that you have so much dark gray. The mech I built yesterday is red, dark red, black, tan, yellow, dark gray, light gray, white, and yellow. It looks like a piece of rainbow. But you wonderful creation is gray, silver, and black with enticing accents that look awesome. Not to mention the kick-ass gun.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.

Master JJ
Champion
Champion
Location: Bridge of my Lego Super Star Destroyer orbiting the planet

Post by Master JJ » Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:13 pm

OMG.....*sniff* that’s the most beautiful tank I have ever seen. It’s just amazing!! It’s only missing one thing. A blunt shooter, just because they look awesome.

And the fact that you have the correctly colored pieces to make it is awesome too! I made my tank almost the same color, but some pieces I just don’t have in black...only yellow, which annoys me to no end. If I can ever get a digital camera ill post of picture of my tank.
If I have to chose between surrender and death, ill take death. Cause I get to take a few of you down with me.

-Me

King of Brix
Minifig

Post by King of Brix » Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:20 pm

It's funny that yellow seems to be the most common color of piece, and yet, red is the color of the official LEGO 2x4.
Red Clay Studios Click here, and read my latest battle report! More coming soon.

EvilTobbacconist
Hero

Post by EvilTobbacconist » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:51 pm

:shock: Wow, that makes my sealed-cockpit mech look like a plie of steaming excrement. (that’s poo, for the un-educated)
If your gonna walk on thin ice, you might as well dance.