Factions of Elkoss UPDATED SEPT 5 2013

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Which of these armies would you like to see involved in a battle/forum battle **

Dominion
14%
New Republic
21%
Techion Soverignty
21%
MOTA
14%
Great Triangle Society
7%
Visitors
7%
Minor Faction/s
14%

Total votes: 14

Kastrenzo
all I have is anthrax and rage

Re: Assorted Armies & Factions of the Triangle Wars

Post by Kastrenzo » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:38 pm

K thanks
Faction Index - Flickr Gallery

You can't ride a scooter when you're drunk and 9 years old.

Kastrenzo

Post by Kastrenzo » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:03 pm

My parts shipped but they're coming from Poland, so it could be as long as a month until it arrives, and this time next month I'll probably be on video games again seeing as there are 3 I've already paid for coming out before then.

I also didn't know that the lego store did a Bricks and Peices purchase, which is apparentley seperate from Pick a Brick, But they don't have a lot to pick from that I can actually use, Galaxy Squad or City Minifig parts are about the only things I'd use. the stuff I'd want, Lego refuses to sell individually because of liscencing issues

3/4 of the entire Lego lineup is Liscenced themes now, it kind of pisses me off. Originality went out the window to make room for pop culture, Old Pop culture at that. Look at LOTR and Starwars sets.

Kastrenzo

Post by Kastrenzo » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:22 am

Would it be better If I just post all new pictures on the Wiki? I tried doing all my stuff on a wiki page last year but it was a mess, I couldn't get the templates working, but I have this time.

Kastrenzo

Post by Kastrenzo » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:55 am

Any "Updated" minifigs or vehicles I'll just post the finished/final images on the wiki pages when I get around to finishing them all.

Here is MOTA, Going to skip the introduction because I'm going to do that on the wiki page as well. Note that at the time of this posting, the MOTA only has a Placeholder page on the brikwars wiki.
http://brikwars.com/wiki/index.php?titl ... Apocalypse

A short description, the MOTA are an Anarchic-Primitive cult who advocate the removal of all forms of Civilizations, as Civilization was responsible for the war that destroyed their world. Their Military relies on mostly highly mobile units in hit and run tactics, but they posess some forces capable of a full on fight. Their overall tactic is to cause as much mayhem in a short time, and then leave, only to come back and harrass them all over again later. Due to their geographic location they are the Sworn enemies of the EKNR *New Republik*, Whom they fight most frequentley, but are also hostile towards the Dominion. MOTA is by far the most unstable and unpredictable faction in the wasteland, While the Techons are tech crazy, and the Trianglists are religion crazy, the MOTA are just insane, Period. They have no morals, no ambition, and absolutley no mercy. Their only goal is the destruction of everything around them.

Combined footsoldiers
Spoiler
Show
Cultists - Lightly armoured light infantry,Cultists consist of the bulk of MOTA's hit and run forces,
Spoiler
Show
Raiders - Armed and armoured with captured Dominion and NR Equipment, Raiders are MOTA's shock troops, they do the "heavy lifting" when it comes to a battle. Cultists are the ones running around causing mayhem while Raiders stand their ground and confront the toughest of the enemy units.
Spoiler
Show
Warlords - While they do not endorse "civilization" MOTA still maintians a heirarchy, It is led by three Warlords, and each Warlord trains his own Special sect of fighters designed around his tactics and mindset, All three command Cultists, Raiders, Drones and Vehicles with different styles

Scarface and his Death Guard - Scarface got his name after he lost part of his face in an unknown accident *Unseen in the picture, but a large part of the minifig's lower head is scraped or chewed off, don't know how it happened* Scarface advocates Fear as his means of power, Chemical weapons, Enslavement and Assassination are all favored activities
Spoiler
Show
Bear and his beserkers - Bear Advocates Brutality as his means of Power, Torture, Arson, and good old close quarters killing are his tools of the trade,
Spoiler
Show
Maero and his Bruisers - Maero Advocates Chaos as his means of power, He is the example of an Already insane Techon gone wrong, While not actually a Techon, Maero uses all sorts of weaponry to cause the biggest boom, and kill the most figs. Ironically he is considered the most "Stable" of the three, and if it were possible, he would be the most likley to negotiate with an outside party. Contrary to what one might think, Maero is not "in Charge" of MOTA, Scarface is the most senior of the three.
Spoiler
Show
UGVs - Captured or Home-made Combat Drones to support MOTA operations, Including Modified Ex-Dominion IFV-UGVs, Hunter Killer Gauss Drones*back*, and Harrasser Mortar Drones*left*
Spoiler
Show
Manned Vehicles - MOTA Like the Dominion makes heavy use of APCs, Their favored design is an armored truck with a modular turret system that can be adjusted before battle for any number of roles. They have also been known to retrofit Fire engines, and Possess a small number of Battle tanks as well, MOTA is not known for technological prowess, and their tank does not match the description of any known pre or post war vehicles. So it is unknown how they got ahold of such weaponry, MOTA also makes use of many ramshackle civilian cars and light vehicles for their hit and run attacks, But the tanks are often reserved for full-on fighting.
Spoiler
Show
These guys are low on the list for priority updates, Most of my extra parts that are not going into the NR will be going into the Blue Techon army, but we'll see.
Expecting the order this week or early next. any further updates to already revealed factions and I'll just do that on their wiki pages,

Also, probably didn't notice but I scrapped the Brown faction, took the figs apart and merged them with the green. overall the Trianglist army *GTS* grew by about a dozen or more so that helps. MOTA and the GTS are roughlythe same size now, except MOTA has considerably more vehicles