Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Silverdream » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:58 pm

get on
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7320
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Colette » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:39 pm

<colette>: Alright then
<colette>: the greatest pairing of all time
<colette>: MGB and Shard
<Dilanski>: Done.
<mgb>: Hmm?
<colette>: Like I said
<mgb>: Okay then.
<colette>: The greatest fanfic pairing of all time
<colette>: MGB/Shard
<mgb>: Not like I'm ever going to read it, so whatever
<mgb>: That sounds like some horrible papercuts, though
<colette>: "Mgb took the paper manuscript of Shard. It was a first draft, but it would do."
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Colette » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:53 pm

The Mibbit Fanfiction Game:
Featured Fanfic: The Pokemon Story Redux
Rankings: Colette and Dilanski tied for first, plutoniumdeath is second, kalvinator is third. MGB refused to participate.

EDIT: Read the original, unadulterated TPS, afterwards lost my internet virginity and got migraines and nausea.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby dilanski » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:05 pm

Colette wrote:The Mibbit Fanfiction Game:
Featured Fanfic: The Pokemon Story Redux
Rankings: Colette and Dilanski tied for first, plutoniumdeath is second, kalvinator is third. MGB refused to participate.

EDIT: Read the original, unadulterated TPS, afterwards lost my internet virginity and got migraines and nausea.


Colette: Outright refused my offer of tit pics to make his head better, kept blabbering on about his Asexuality, which I'm guessing is like Bi, only more pretentious, but I'm not certain.
ImageImage
o/
User avatar
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish
 
Posts: 2051
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Silverdream » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:30 pm

dilanski wrote:
Colette wrote:The Mibbit Fanfiction Game:
Featured Fanfic: The Pokemon Story Redux
Rankings: Colette and Dilanski tied for first, plutoniumdeath is second, kalvinator is third. MGB refused to participate.

EDIT: Read the original, unadulterated TPS, afterwards lost my internet virginity and got migraines and nausea.


Colette: Outright refused my offer of tit pics to make his head better, kept blabbering on about his Asexuality, which I'm guessing is like Bi, only more pretentious, but I'm not certain.


:?
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7320
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Colette » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:46 pm

We played the Mibbit Fanfiction Game again.

Round 1:
Featured Fanfic: Slave To Mistresses (Harry Potter)
Rankings: Colette and Ishnox tied for first, Scratch second.

Round 2:
Featured Fanfic: The Fievel Story
Rankings: Ishnox and Scratch tied for first (Colette sat this one out since he already read the above)

Round 3:
Featured Fanfic: Tension Relief (Thomas the Tank Engine)
Rankings: Ishnox and Scratch tied for first, Colette had to abstain since he already read, Zups refused to read.

Round 4:
Featured Fanfic: Chibiusa's Seventh Birthday (Sailor Moon)
Rankings: Ishnox and Colette tied for first, dilanski second, mgb refused to participate
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Scratch » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:21 pm

This is something that cannot be forgotten, colette's first foray into fanfic, trollfic, erotic literature, and his 45th foray into chemistry writing.

Behold, (Slightly NSFW)
http://nerditis.com/2013/08/30/fanfiction-friday-lithium-in-lithiums-day-off/

And yes, it is actually written by colette.
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Zupponn wrote:
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.

All you have to do is flatten his head.
User avatar
Scratch
Dimmy
 
Posts: 663
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:23 pm
Location: The Wine Dark Sea

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Colette » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:27 pm

Scratch wrote:This is something that cannot be forgotten, colette's first foray into fanfic, trollfic, erotic literature, and his 45th foray into chemistry writing.

Behold, (Slightly NSFW)
http://nerditis.com/2013/08/30/fanfiction-friday-lithium-in-lithiums-day-off/

And yes, it is actually written by colette.

At 3 in the morning, after hours of reading Barron's SAT chemistry. I am a completely different person in the early morning hours (which also explains my behavior on chat)
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby mgb519 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:46 pm

People? Where are they?
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2520
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Colette » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:37 pm

<Colette>: I have met people with the surname "Ma" however, at my school there tons of Chinese kids with like every surname and then some repeats.
<Ishnox>: Ah ha. You know, I seem to attract asian friends.
<Ishnox>: Maybe it's so they can feel better about themselves.
<Colette>: There are a lot more Indians
<Colette>: Like they probably make up the majority
<Colette>: It goes from stereotypical stuff like "Kumar" to stereotypical stuff like "Nagirimadugu" and "Radhakrishnan"
<Ishnox>: Or "currylover164"
<Colette>: :P
<Colette>: One of my closer friends is a Pang, while colettette is a Liang
<Colette>: White people are actually somewhat rare
<Colette>: Black people and Hispanics are practically non-existent
<Colette>: One notable exception, a black kid in my grade got suspended for committing the only act if violence against another student in like 15 years or something
<Colette>: and there's a Gonzaleson my bus who can't speak Spanish
<Ishnox>: Sounds like stereotype city at your school
<Colette>: Yep
<Colette>: I wish I was making this up
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby The Shadowscythe » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:10 am

Oh gods, I have just read a livid stream of Collette fuel - "The vagina ass of lucifer niggerbastard"

I Will mention it here, in the hopes he googles that shit and eventually ends up narrating upon it.

Because reasons.
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2560
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Colette » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:21 pm

Let's see how long I stay on with an idle MGB.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby mgb519 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:42 pm

Idle this, mother fucker.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2520
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Colette » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:47 pm

Going to see how long I can stay.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Warhead » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:33 pm

going to see how long it takes to make him leave
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10909
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest