Sky Ruler (LDD RPG)

Not Lego but still Lego.

Moderator: The Shadowscythe

Falk
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs

Re: Sky Ruler (LDD RPG)

Post by Falk » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:17 pm

I'm interested, I just need to find the time to make a fig+backstory.
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."
Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page

mercury19
different
Location: The dark corners of my brooding, angst filled mind.

Post by mercury19 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:57 pm

ER MAH GERSH! It's back! I want back in! I won't be Fedora this time. Really, this is just a reserve spot. I'll post my stuff later, when I have time.
Ask now what I'm doing, even for me :mystery:

Tzan wrote:
"The frontiers of space are a giant sausage fest." ~ Admiral Ackbar

http://brikwars.com/wiki/index.php?titl ... han_Empire the Avokhan article

Semaj Nagirrac
Cannon Fodder

Post by Semaj Nagirrac » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:17 pm

Three people is enough for me. Make your characters when you can I guess. There will be much more roleplay this time, but you'll still have plenty of opportunity to hack off some heads.
Zupponn wrote:Where the hell did Semaj come from?

mercury19
different

Post by mercury19 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:42 pm

Name: Patrick O'Connor by birth
Patrick the Outlaw to most other people

Bio:
Patrick was born in the lowlands of Dar'Duatha, in a town that was heavily influenced by the Kingdom of Leorsia. His life was relatively, uneventful, but from an early age he was a troublemaker. He constantly wondered off, got lost, insulted bigger people, lit things on fire, and enjoyed every moment of it. He quickly gained a reputation as a scoundrel, but he has a charming personality, and a brogue that is unmatched by the most skillful entertainers. The main reason he is well known, however, is his trade, or "hobby" as he calls it. He is a pyrokineticist, and pyromaniac of the highest order. He is outlawed in most of rural Calendri due to his penchant for lighting things on fire when he gets bored. He fights with his steel quarterstaff and his pyrokinetics. He is constantly in search of adventure, and sees this quest as just such an occasion.

Quotes:"Ah'm en orrible chef, I burn everythin Ah make! AH ha ha aha!"
"Weh need teh laten op the mood en ere." *lights the nearest flammable substance on fire.

Sorry if that is illegible, I tried to write in an Irish accent.

LDD image:
Spoiler
Show
So there is my entry. Hope this gets going soon.

Tzan wrote:

Semaj Nagirrac
Cannon Fodder

Post by Semaj Nagirrac » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:19 pm

"Welcome to Eth'Driel, Patrick O'Connor. Please refrain from burning anything here."

As soon as Falk gets his character made, we'll begin. Others are still welcome to join.

Falk

Post by Falk » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:00 am

Aoshi Chohichi

No one knows why Aoshi Chohichi left the Yatsi Shogunate, some say he was banished, others say he is on a mission for the Shogun, others say he is not a real Yatsi warrior at all. One thing is the same, however, he has travelled much of the mnown world, collecting artifacts and skills both arcane and mundane, and his skill with his strange sword is yet to be beaten by any knight.
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."

Semaj Nagirrac
Cannon Fodder

Post by Semaj Nagirrac » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:56 pm

"Ah, Aoshi Chohishi. Your reputation precedes you. We shall all rest easier knowing that a warrior of the Yatsu Shogunate is with us. I am surprised that you are not wearing the shade of scarlet that your nation is famous for..."

"A most gracious welcome to you, brave heroes from different lands." Began the lady Solira. "I thank you for answering the summons. Falir Avabuul is a powerful warden, one that Brimbatel can not afford to lose."

"The orb shows us this man, or woman, whatever it be. They are the one responsible for capturing Falir. Sadly, I can not see where they are keeping our warden. Do not underestimate this foe. If they can break Falir's magic, then they must possess a very strong power."

"Thank you, Lady Solira." Said the Elf Captain. "You know what is at stake gentlemen. If they torture Falir enough, they may be able to find a way past the barriers that protect our land. While Eth'Driel may not deal directly with the threat of the Night Lord as Myrindol and Karak Benur do, there are still other forces for evil in this world that are kept at bay by our power.
"The Shadows Lands are vast and it is easy to become lost there. I am sending one of our scouts with you. This is Elos. He knows the Shadowlands well and his skill with the bow will defeat many enemies before they come within 100 yards."

After a day of further preparation, the group leaves Brimbatel and journeys to the place where Falir was abducted.

"Take care and may the blessings of Eth'Driel and all Elven kind go with you. Patrick, there are warmer clothes in your pack, if you should need them. Autumn has arrived and the nights are particularly cold now." Said the elf captain as he bid farewell.

Elos addresses the group.

"We are standing in the place where Warden Avabuul was taken by the unknown enemy. I know the land well and can lead you anywhere you choose to go. There are tracks that lead north and I assume they belong to the men that we want to find. Let us hope they do not lead to Kii'Enthdol."

Where do you choose to go?

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:37 pm

"We should follow the tracks north, and keep off of any main paths in case of ambush."
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Falk

Post by Falk » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:36 am

Follow the rest of the group.

mercury19
different

Post by mercury19 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:58 pm

"Followin the tracks seems a fine idea te me!"

Tzan wrote:

Semaj Nagirrac
Cannon Fodder

Post by Semaj Nagirrac » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:42 pm

Your group decides to follow the tracks north. After a day of walking, you make camp and rest peacefully. The next day, you continue following the tracks and find they begin to head east.

In the late afternoon, your group discovers where the tracks lead.

A long ship belonging to some north man is pulled ashore. From the looks of it, there are about four or five of them. You can not tell if they have Falir Avabuul from where you stand. You may have to get a closer look to know for sure. What do you do?

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:47 pm

Well they might not recognize me. I think maybe me and/or Irish guy should go to speak to them or look at them while you guys get in position to snipe.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Falk

Post by Falk » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:30 am

I will stay with the elf guy and come to the other's aid if necessary.

Semaj Nagirrac
Cannon Fodder

Post by Semaj Nagirrac » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:43 pm

Falk wrote:I will stay with the elf guy and come to the other's aid if necessary.
Good call. North men are extremely hostile toward Genji and Yatsu warriors. Your presence would have sparked a small battle.

mercury19
different

Post by mercury19 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:20 pm

I'll go down. They shouldn't recognize me, haven't gone to the north all that much.

Tzan wrote: