Dreams Thread

And why is there a forum for it

Moderators: Silent-sigfig, Maverick

Re: Dreams Thread

Postby samuelzz10 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:01 pm

I once had a dream. Then I forgot it happened.

The last dream I remember having was pretty dumb. I was sleeping, but then at the foot of the bed a man in a hoodie ran away. I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep.

My other dream before that one was way better. I was in a maze, like the sky mazes in mine craft for parkour. It was made of stone, and the sky was pink. Then, I saw Joan Jett. She was wearing her Lollapalooza 2012 red outfit. I said hi,
And I woke up.

Yeah. My dreams suck. My own mind won't let me get early action.
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: Dreams Thread

Postby Colette » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:36 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:...Then, I saw Joan Jett...

I see now that you're obsessed, to a great extent.

On the topic of dreams, I remember one time I was in a room together with this girl from my school, and we were alone. And so she started giving me random integrals ranging from trig, to by parts involving natural logarithms and inverse trig functions, and I would write the solution on the big whiteboard at the front of the class so she could verify the solution. And then it was my turn so I asked her to evaluate a double integral, and she couldn't figure it out, so I berated her for her incompetence. I was teaching her the basic first-order approximation formula in three dimensions and its relationship with partials and differentials and then I woke up before things could get interesting.

I swear I'm not bullshitting this.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2627
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Dreams Thread

Postby Arkbrik » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:08 am

This last night I dreamt that a great fire was coming from the north and I had to run from it through a forest while lightning bolts struck the trees. I had to dodge giant frogs who were trying to eat me. Eventually I got to my old hometown and for a second I saw it as a beautiful painting, then it reverted back to normal. I was in a garden and ate a radish.

Then there was some other stuff involving R2D2 and C3P0 that I don't remember.
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
User avatar
Arkbrik
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2536
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:18 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Dreams Thread

Postby samuelzz10 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:37 am

Colette wrote:
samuelzz10 wrote:...Then, I saw Joan Jett...

I see now that you're obsessed, to a great extent.

On the topic of dreams, I remember one time I was in a room together with this girl from my school, and we were alone. And so she started giving me random integrals ranging from trig, to by parts involving natural logarithms and inverse trig functions, and I would write the solution on the big whiteboard at the front of the class so she could verify the solution. And then it was my turn so I asked her to evaluate a double integral, and she couldn't figure it out, so I berated her for her incompetence. I was teaching her the basic first-order approximation formula in three dimensions and its relationship with partials and differentials and then I woke up before things could get interesting.

I swear I'm not bullshitting this.

If you become an educator, don't give out too much homework ok?
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: Dreams Thread

Postby Silverdream » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:41 am

I just dreamed last night I was the avatar. I was undercover in Brazil (that's where all the fire benders live) and I hear people coming so I hide in their closet. This last guy looks in the closet, but I bribed him with 20$. I then went to Mexico because I was starving and it wasn't safe in Brazil. Also they have water benders in Mexico, and I needed to hone my skills. Then my alarm woke me up.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7785
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Dreams Thread

Postby Zupponn » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:29 am

So, one day I was just relaxing, minding my own business, when all of a sudden a portal ripped open right next to me. A hand reached out of it and pulled me into the middle of a huge battle between Vikings and Pirates and Ninjas and Zombies and it was all really awesome. I was told to choose a side, so I joined up with the Vikings, leading them to glorious victory over all. After the battle, we all went to the holy site to thank the gods for our victory. As we prayed, the ground in front of us morphed into a stage and a heavy metal band rose from below. Odin was on Guitar, Zues was on Bass, and Satan was on Drums. As they started playing, everybody started headbanging like no tomorrow. Then the Viking women arrived and many orgies ensued. When I woke up, I had a beard that put ZZ Top to shame.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5817
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Dreams Thread

Postby Ben-Jammin » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:39 pm

Zupponn wrote:So, one day I was just relaxing, minding my own business, when all of a sudden a portal ripped open right next to me. A hand reached out of it and pulled me into the middle of a huge battle between Vikings and Pirates and Ninjas and Zombies and it was all really awesome. I was told to choose a side, so I joined up with the Vikings, leading them to glorious victory over all. After the battle, we all went to the holy site to thank the gods for our victory. As we prayed, the ground in front of us morphed into a stage and a heavy metal band rose from below. Odin was on Guitar, Zues was on Bass, and Satan was on Drums. As they started playing, everybody started headbanging like no tomorrow. Then the Viking women arrived and many orgies ensued. When I woke up, I had a beard that put ZZ Top to shame.


:666:
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1825
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Re: Dreams Thread

Postby samuelzz10 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:03 pm

Silverdream wrote:I just dreamed last night I was the avatar. I was undercover in Brazil (that's where all the fire benders live) and I hear people coming so I hide in their closet. This last guy looks in the closet, but I bribed him with 20$. I then went to Mexico because I was starving and it wasn't safe in Brazil. Also they have water benders in Mexico, and I needed to hone my skills. Then my alarm woke me up.

For some reason, this is the funniest fucking thing I've read all day.

The other day, I dreamed I could play Eruption perfectly. I even from a first person perspective was visualizing hitting all the notes right, but when I woke up I couldn't play it anymore. In my dream, I played it about 50 times, just cause I could. I couldn't get over it, it was so amazing. It was still hard to play, my fingers felt clumsy but I did it. I was also using the Frankenstrat.

Also, this must be the 3rd or 4th dream thread on the forum.
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: Dreams Thread

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:46 pm

Well me and Dr.Dre just got married
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 1204
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: Dreams Thread

Postby Natalya » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:59 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:I once had a dream. Then I forgot it happened.

The last dream I remember having was pretty dumb. I was sleeping, but then at the foot of the bed a man in a hoodie ran away. I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep.

My other dream before that one was way better. I was in a maze, like the sky mazes in mine craft for parkour. It was made of stone, and the sky was pink. Then, I saw Joan Jett. She was wearing her Lollapalooza 2012 red outfit. I said hi,
And I woke up.

Yeah. My dreams suck. My own mind won't let me get early action.

You know she's gay right?
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5365
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: Dreams Thread

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:59 pm

Natalya wrote:
samuelzz10 wrote:I once had a dream. Then I forgot it happened.

The last dream I remember having was pretty dumb. I was sleeping, but then at the foot of the bed a man in a hoodie ran away. I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep.

My other dream before that one was way better. I was in a maze, like the sky mazes in mine craft for parkour. It was made of stone, and the sky was pink. Then, I saw Joan Jett. She was wearing her Lollapalooza 2012 red outfit. I said hi,
And I woke up.

Yeah. My dreams suck. My own mind won't let me get early action.

You know she's dapper right?

This has to be the best post oh my god
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 1204
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: Dreams Thread

Postby Arkbrik » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:01 pm

Sheesh let him dream
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
User avatar
Arkbrik
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2536
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:18 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Dreams Thread

Postby samuelzz10 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:39 pm

Joan Jett is bi.

3 REASONS JOAN JETT IS BI:
-In "I Love Rock 'n' Roll", she says "I saw him standing there by the record machine" but in Crimson and Clover the lyrics are the same as they are in the original song.
- https://www.dropbox.com/s/b31xqb1ovutxj4i/2013-07-22%2011.28.49.jpg various parts of this interview
-She covered the song ACDC (ACDC=Electric currents that go "Both ways") and she wrote the song Baby Blue.
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: Dreams Thread

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:44 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:Joan Jett is bi.

3 REASONS JOAN JETT IS BI:
-In "I Love Rock 'n' Roll", she says "I saw him standing there by the record machine" but in Crimson and Clover the lyrics are the same as they are in the original song.
- https://www.dropbox.com/s/b31xqb1ovutxj4i/2013-07-22%2011.28.49.jpg various parts of this interview
-She covered the song ACDC (ACDC=Electric currents that go "Both ways") and she wrote the song Baby Blue.

9-11 was an inside job
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 1204
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: Dreams Thread

Postby Silverdream » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:09 pm

Or she could be closeted. None of these are signs she's part of the bi master race.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7785
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.


Return to WTF is Trap Music

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests