The Depends-r-full

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Tennysoul
Champion
Champion

The Depends-r-full

Post by Tennysoul » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:29 pm

For my first post in the armoury I thought I'd just post up a few pictures of some of my older work along with an outline of the team. Mostly this is a test. If this post works properly I'll begin posting more recent work.

These mercenaries are a group of aging ex-military operatives who love tattoos, classic rock and drinking. They act like rebels but have a surprisingly strong moral code...most of the time. They will take any job as long as it pays right and they get to kill lots of bad guys. The more bloody the operation, the better, because afterwards they want nothing more than to get really drunk and talk about knives and regrets. They ARE the Depends-r-full.

Their leader is a stoic crack-shot called Arnie Boss. He loves his revolvers and killing bad guys 6 at-a-time. He often wonders what his life would have been like if he'd been smarter and could properly enunciate words...but he won't ever change. He'll be this way until the day he dies...which will probably be on an operation, of old age.

His second-in-command is a balding Brit named Lou Eeester. He loves throwing knives and unfaithful women. He is always talking about his girlfriend, which mostly just annoys his friends.

The next man in the squad is Sing Song. He's a martial-arts master who worries a lot about money. If he doesn't kill you with his gun, he'll beat you to death with his rice pot.

This guy loves wrestling and intellectual pursuits like reading. He's always trying to tell the other guys on the team what their problems are. He's good with a sub-machine gun but otherwise he's a boring turd. His name is Toll Booth.

The next man on the team is a culinary master and heavy-weapons aficionado named Caesar Salad. He loves blowing enemies apart with large weaponry, and then creating delicious dishes out of field rations. He's loud and proud!

The last man on the squad is a loose cannon with a screw loose. Runner Hensen has mental issues, most likely from head trauma when he was a boxer. He doesn't follow orders, he loves hanging pirates, and isn't afraid to fight with his friends. He's probably going to get killed by his squad mates, he's just not right in the head.

Here's their primary means of transportation...because they don't like flying. It's a Drumman DU-16 Water Fowl, called the Ebony Duck. It's loaded with depth charges, mortars, a front mounted chain gun and 4 forward facing gatling guns. It's pretty bad-ass, and it has plenty of room for beer. The Depends-r-full team loves their boat.
I play with Lego because professional architectural creativity is stifled by bureaucrats, fools and reality.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Re: The Depends-r-full

Post by Silverdream » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:47 pm

Badass
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Overwatch_Elite
In ™ We Trust Overwatch
In ™ We Trust Overwatch

Post by Overwatch_Elite » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:16 pm

Good enough at first but then you said it carried beer and explosives so 10/10

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Post by samuelzz10 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:18 pm

Nice force, and welcome to the forums!
Spoiler
Show
my old sig
WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum

Overwatch_Elite
In ™ We Trust Overwatch
In ™ We Trust Overwatch

Post by Overwatch_Elite » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:22 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:Nice force, and welcome to the forums!
oh my god sam we already welcomed him days ago save your stupidity for thunderdumb

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:36 pm

Tennysoul wrote:The Depends-r-full team loves their boat.
I love their boat too.

Kalvinator
in need of one still

Post by Kalvinator » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:13 am

Reminds me of something...something that had two movies....But yeah, these guys are badass. :D Also, your post worked, so how about some new stuff too?

motorhead fan
I want to climb on to thevengefulone, stick my tongue into his ear and ride him all the way to satan.

Post by motorhead fan » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:40 am

that boat is quite cool

Tennysoul
Champion
Champion

Post by Tennysoul » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:41 pm

Here's some more recent photos, but the model itself is about 3 years old. It's a small spider assault mech I built for the hell of it. It's armament includes dual forward plasma cannons, micro-ton fusion rockets, and mortars. The feet are equipped with combination heat/vibration/radar/ordinance detectors so it won't step on anything it shouldn't. It's essentially infantry support. It is capable of movement on 3 legs only if necessary and can operate autonomously if the pilot become incapacitated. It's being accompanied by a marine, a tech ninja, and a wet-wired "mecha-croc" (with full friendly/enemy distinction capabilities, quad flare launcher integrated pack and dual beanbag guns because it likes to eat live victims).
I play with Lego because professional architectural creativity is stifled by bureaucrats, fools and reality.

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Post by samuelzz10 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:07 pm

That spider assault mech is easily the coolest armoury post so far this month. And last month.
Spoiler
Show
my old sig
WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum

Tennysoul
Champion
Champion

Post by Tennysoul » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:00 am

Thanks, I wish I had more of my older stuff, puts this to shame. Moved across country and my Lego all got tossed into totes and mostly dismantled. Only a few smaller models were still intact. :fist: But that's the great thing about it, I can rebuild them and make them better.

Kalvinator
in need of one still

Post by Kalvinator » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:06 pm

Really cool stuff. I especially like the tech ninja, and the mech of course.

Alex
Nice TRIPS

Post by Alex » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:53 pm

Great job on the Depends-r-full! Their boat is awesome. It looks like my B.A. Team might have some competition. Also the Spider mech is :studgod: :666:

Tennysoul
Champion
Champion

Post by Tennysoul » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:10 am

If you do not use this clor scheme/theme to create an awsome faction, you are not a true brikwarrior
Challenge accepted.